• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Facility (In character)

Sariko was preparing the next battle engagement speech when her vision went a little blurry, the screens flickering a little out of place as her had stopped on the screen and she took a deep breath, her mind being overridden with the pain, she wouldn't be able to finish all these members, not like this but it felt almost different, wincing a little she suddenly stood from the seat, a small bead of sweat dripping down her paler than usual expression, suddenly getting up and bolting out of the room without editing the monitor screens, leaving the two opponents in the field without a briefing as she ran down the hallways and down back to her room, thoughts racing as she tried to work out what to do.

She left the door open, not expecting anyone to come in and even if they did, it's probably just be the director to punish her for leaving like that, sliding down against one of the walls she tried to regain her composure.

Priscilla began to walk back into the briefing room per the instructions of her squad leader, but sariko rushed past her in obvious pain. For some reason, instead of her normally nervous behavior around the cow girl, Priscilla followed her quickly to ensure she was alright. Screw anyone who told her not to care for the girl. Priscilla swore she would get her out of here one day even if she was killed protecting her love interest. "S-Sariko?" She asks as she squeezes into the room, slowly shifting to her human form and covering her lower half with a blanket from the cowgirl's bed.

Sariko's body kept tensing up a little as se rested against the wall, confused as she looked up and over at the voice who's entered the room, unlike what she'd thought it wasn't the director coming to yell at her but instead-….. Priscilla? raising an eyebrow she gave the best reassuring smile she could muster, stumbling to her feet and trying to act like nothing was wrong as usual, "H-Hi! Uh-…. what do you want I er?-….." she stuttered in confusion to everything that was going on, she needed to get the milk out and she needed to work out what else was wrong with her at the current time, her hair gently fading down her shoulders and ears flickering curiously towards the other female.

Priscilla blushes and looks away slightly. "I...I er saw you run out of the briefing room and....I wanted to make sure you were doing ok...because I...You know...care about ya..." she blushes more and looks down at her body. She was never used to being fully in her human form. "You look like you are in a lot of pain. Can I help at all?" She blinks at her words. Why was she not as nervous as she normally was around the girl. priscilla happens to notice the web based presents laying around the room. "W-What are...those?" She asks pretending not to know what they were.

koko-hekmatyar-jormungand-perfect-order-62.1.jpg

Director Clair O'Reilly
Clair watched as the cow girl made her exit and this only forced yet another sigh. With everything that had just happened Clair began to question why she even kept this project running, why the government even kept this whole facility financed and just how exactly it all came to be. But she soon pushed that all aside and moved to take control of the situation. Upon reaching the control centre of the room Clair effortlessly swapped the previous screens out for that of the new, made alterations to the cameras and readjusted the quality of the streaming. What she had done was rather simple, at least for anyone with the knowledge to do so. However, there was no dismissing the fact that the new display was more precise and professional looking than before.

With everything in place, Clair moved her hand to activate the communication network and after a few seconds of static her voice was broadcast to those waiting below "The match between Fawn and Ryker will now begin, no fatalities are to be inflicted by either party and all movements will be tracked and logged for review late this evening by yours truly. Team Zeta do me proud, show me what you've got and the next mission is yours! Begin!"

With that said Clair removed her hand from the device and stood cross-armed examining the screens before her with deadly focus.
boo. boo.

Sariko stared blankly at the girl for a few moments after her words, "O-Oh! Right-….. Uh, n-no I'm fine really just a little- sore? I guess, um-" she stuttered, her cheeks becoming flustered at the topic, describing why exactly she was in so much pain would be difficult, slowly crossing her arms over her udder in a somewhat protective manner embarrassed by the thought before her attention was thankfully taken by the girl next question, "T-These? Oh, just some random stuff that keeps getting left at my door, it's really nice so I keep it but uh, not much idea who it's from?~" she said with an awkward giggle and small shrug, when not battle ready the girl was completely oblivious, and despite the very spider girl who made them being in her room she had no clue whatsoever as to her being the one who created them, slowly reaching up she turned on her earpiece, "D-Director?…." she mumbled softly, "S-sorrry for leaving the room- I just….. I promise I'll be back shortly it was just a mi…. ouch…. minor inconvenience!…." she continued in a whisper.

Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez Uasal Uasal

Priscilla's heart sinks as she hears from Sariko that she didn't even assume who the secret admirer was. "C-Can I help...somehow..." She glances at the girl's udder. "Your...your stance makes me think....your...um...udder..?" She stutters trying to sound polite and helpful. The director was going to be furious with Sariko later, but Priscilla was determined to keep her safe and away from harm. "I...I'm the one who has....been...leaving those," She whispers and walks to the door to pick up the gift she left this morning that some how did not get trampled. "It's me..."

Fawn shivered as the Director’s voice came over the speakers, but she was ready. At least, maybe if she kept telling herself that, it would come true. In a powerful motion, she beat her arms, which had become her wings, and they began lifting her steadily in the air. As she gained altitude, she kept Ryker constantly within her line of sight. He had begun to make for the grove of trees, which were too close together for Fawn to fly into. Maybe, if she could herd him in the opposite direction and corner him against the boulder, she might have a chance of snatching the blue headband and winning the fight.

Ryker, however, was prepared. While slightly surprised that Fawn had chosen to go for a direct attack as she began swooping toward him, she had made a fatal mistake: She was far too low to the ground, and within range of Ryker’s long legs. As he reached the fringe of trees, he pulled himself up several branches with the help of his long-feathered arms and launched himself off as Fawn came flying by.

Fawn’s surprise in Ryker’s quick retaliation came in the form of a screech as she felt razor-sharp talons scraping across her back and down her right side. A spray of red dusted the snow as she fell face-first into a large drift. She pulled herself up in an instant, however, as Ryker leapt down and began his advance. She wrapped an arm around her side, but the numbing cold had helped ease the pain. Her eyes were trained on her team leader, who had now become her adversary.

Ryker’s yellow eyes narrowed as he saw Fawn pull herself up. She was strong, there was no doubt. Raw power lay beneath that mass of feathers, but it was untamed and wild. Ryker, on the other hand, had refined his capabilities and knew exactly what he could and couldn’t do. In a blur of motion, he raced toward her, then jumped, kicking out as he spun midair.

Fawn found herself acting fast in response to Ryker’s furious attack. She skipped backwards, then dug her wings into the snow and launched a huge cloud in Ryker’s direction. That gave her the cover she needed to once again put herself in the air. In a moment, she had climbed out of Ryker’s range.

Ryker sputtered as his feathers became coated in cold snow that began melting against his skin. He screeched, stumbling backwards as he saw Fawn take to the air. She was running, he knew, because she was scared. Now, Ryker was mad. Beating his arm-wings, he was after her, his tail feathers streaming behind him like a banner.

Fawn glanced over her shoulder just long enough to see Ryker was after her. Her heart skipped a beat, but she knew her plan had worked. She had made him angry, which meant he was more prone to make foolish decisions. Her wingbeats faltered as her long wound continued to bleed, but she made for the grove of trees. She knew her wingspan was too large to dodge between them, but that wasn’t her plan.

Ryker grinned as he saw Fawn heading for the trees. She was clearly underestimating her own size. Her panic was clouding her judgment, and that meant his chance was getting closer. He squawked in victory as they neared the trees.

In an instant, Fawn let herself fall to the ground, her form suddenly diminishing. Her feathers began to retract into her skin, and her face began to gain its human features once more. She landed heavily into a drift of snow, but got up quickly. Ryker’s surprise was now clear as he flew in after her. Seeing as how Ryker was now flying low, Fawn reached up and grabbed one of his feet, forcing him to land in confusion.

“You little shit!” Ryker got up, his own form shifting back to a human one. “Director wants shifted fights. But if you insist-” He cut himself off as he began a barrage of twisting kicks and punches, forcing Fawn out of the trees and into the open.

She found it difficult to find a proper footing, but hand-to-hand was more her style. In fact, she knew both herself and Ryker preferred this, which meant she at least had a chance. She began her retaliation, ducking under Ryker’s flying kick and crouching to sweep a leg under him. Ryker was quick to notice and landed a hit on Fawn shoulder, which was already caked with blood. She faltered backward, color leaving her face as a groan of pain left her.

Ryker’s face twisted into a smile as he stalked closer to her. Fawn clutched at her side as she glared up at him, stumbling onto the boulder she had seen before.

“You’re cornered now.” Ryker was relentless as he began his attacks again, Fawn being barely able to retaliate. Her footing was sloppy, and as she attempted a fan kick, she fell backwards, landing heavily on her back.

In a swift motion, Ryker reached down and plucked the blue headband from Fawn’s head. “Good fight. But not good enough.”

“Actually…” Spitting out a mouthful of blood, Fawn pulled herself up and opened a clenched hand, revealing Ryker’s own wrinkled headband.

The team leader gaped as he reached up to feel his forehead, which was devoid of the headband. “How-”

“I won,” Fawn croaked, and she held up the band so that the Director could see. “I think we’re done here.”

Uasal Uasal

Last edited:
Priscilla's heart sinks as she hears from Sariko that she didn't even assume who the secret admirer was. "C-Can I help...somehow..." She glances at the girl's udder. "Your...your stance makes me think....your...um...udder..?" She stutters trying to sound polite and helpful. The director was going to be furious with Sariko later, but Priscilla was determined to keep her safe and away from harm. "I...I'm the one who has....been...leaving those," She whispers and walks to the door to pick up the gift she left this morning that some how did not get trampled. "It's me..."

Sariko blinked a few times in embarrassment before confusion, "I-…. Uh….." her face flustered a light pink, awkwardly rubbing the back of her head and eyes frantically jumping around, eventually looking towards the ground and glancing up every few moments, "T-Thanks? T-they're really nice gifts! Y-Ya know if ya….. wanted ta be my friend ya could've just asked?~" she giggled, avoiding the topic as to why she was in pain, clearly still so but more flustered about the sudden statement to be thinking clearly on it at this particular moment.

Sariko blinked a few times in embarrassment before confusion, "I-…. Uh….." her face flustered a light pink, awkwardly rubbing the back of her head and eyes frantically jumping around, eventually looking towards the ground and glancing up every few moments, "T-Thanks? T-they're really nice gifts! Y-Ya know if ya….. wanted ta be my friend ya could've just asked?~" she giggled, avoiding the topic as to why she was in pain, clearly still so but more flustered about the sudden statement to be thinking clearly on it at this particular moment.
"It...I...um..." she began to get flustered as she realized and came to terms with her feelings. "I LOVE YOU!" she shouted and covers her face with her hands. Why did she blurt it out like that! "I...um..." she tried to change the topic, but it was obvious that her declaration of her love for Sariko was going to either strengthen or break their bond. In this place, any dirt you had on others could be used against them.

Sariko tilted her head curiously, blinking curiously at the sudden announcement, "I-" her words cut off as she grasped her stomach again wincing in pain but weakly smiling up and over at her, "I love ya' too silly- ya my…. one of my best- friends!…." she muttered, soon collapsing, this seemed to be more than just needing to empty milk from her udders, slowly waking up a few moments later, eyes hazy and fuzzy as she tried to lift her head up but a numbing and blank noise echo and blurred through her head.

Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez

Priscilla seemed confused by Sariko's confession as well. "W-What?!" She shakes her head and gasps as Sariko collapses, without thinking priscilla rushed over while changing into her spider form and scooping up the girl in her arms before leaving with her to go to the medical ward. "You will not die on me...not when I love you!" She exclaims.

Sariko blinked a few times as she can to a lot more, "H-Huuh?…." she mumbled, "I-I'm not gonna die silly just- sick~…." She let out a chuckle weakly trying to reassure the other as best she could in the moment, it was weird to be carried like this, "Y-You sure…." she mumbled, "Really care about friends don't ya? S-See…. this is what…. I mean! love ya- friends….. stuff…." she mumbled, clearly half awake at the time and mostly rambling.

Priscilla lays the girl on a bed and stands next to her worriedly. She didnt know what to do or what to think about this. She felt like Sariko didn't quite understand her feelings...they were more than friends to her...."Sariko...I...I think of you as more than just a friend," she whispered sadly. She felt it would be more comforting to be in her human form for Sariko, but she had no pants to put on to cover herself.

"M-More?….. Y-Yeah!…. Best-….. friends!-…." she replied, giggling a little awkwardly in the weak manner and wincing again, her head was throbbing like crazy, Priscilla's voice was so echoed and numb in her mind it was hard to focus, but at least her eyesight had mostly cleared, she could get up if she tried but her body was suddenly aching, the innocent girl was never taught about love, she was never a field agent and in a facility like this- it's not something you learn very naturally.

Priscilla shakes her head and opens her mouth as if to say more words, but nothing came out. She knew there was only 1 thing she could do to even try and show the girl her love. Priscilla took a deep breath and quickly planted a passionate kiss on the cowgirls lips. She hoped the girl wouldn't be too mad about the sudden abrupt kiss, but it felt good to her.

Zerili - 20 - Wolf Girl
Zerili groaned ignoring Karlos, he was a no good part of the team. She didn't see how he was useful...but even if he did drive her crazy she only got on to him caring for the team and him. Although she would never admit it to him, she cared for them all even those who didn't want to be cared for. She stayed silent watching as the next match took place, she saw as Fawn grabbed the headband before Ryker grabbed hers. It seemed like fairly even match, bird against bird.

Karlos - 19 - Lone Lion
The grin didn't leave his face as Alfonse told him to get up, he stayed in his human form wondering what was actually going on in Alfonse's mind along with Zerili. She only ever got mad when there was the chance for any of them to get hurt. He chuckled, she was like a unbearable older sister to be honest. He didn't hate or love her, she was just there. Alfonse though, he wasn't sure if there was perhaps something more for the cute frog boy.​

Mentioned Danidify Danidify

Sariko was confused by the sudden kiss- why was she being kissed?…. She hadn't been kissed in her entire life and this, this was certainly unexpected, "Why did you do that?…. What does- a kiss mean exactly?~…." she asked in a small tone, she'd tapped the button for her file on the side of the bed, beginning to read over the files again with a sigh, this wasn't the first time, her cheeks had naturally blushed bright pink but she seemed so innocently confused about it all when it came to these sorts of things.

"S-S-Sorry!" She exclaims and looks away with bright pink cheeks. She didn't know how to respond at all to the questions. She opted to be quiet and not talk about it anymore. She was sure that Sariko could research it more on her own if she truly wanted to. Priscilla knew the cow girl had the access to be able to research whatever she wanted to.

Zerili - 20 - Wolf Girl
Zerili's ears flicked back as that round ended and it was her and Alfonse's turn. She remembered seeing Sariko run out the doors and then remembered Priscilla following. She hoped the spider lady wasn't pinning the poor cow girl against a wall. She followed her noise to track the two down, she had smelled and oddly strong scent of milk coming from Sariko but hadn't paid much mind to it. She groaned as her ears picked up on Sariko asking what a kiss meant. She couldn't let the awkwardness go on, "Hey you two...um..." She scrunched up her nose as the smell of milk was more prominent now, "Sariko....I don't mean to embarrass you or anything but your utters...um..." She walked over, "Um I'm sure we can pause these exams long enough to get you out of pain..." She glanced down blushing slightly, "In the midst of you leaving Fawn won the battle."
Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez Cosmos Cosmos

Karlos - 19 - Lone Lion
He watched as Zerili left most likely to go find Sariko. He found himself glancing over to Alfonse, "Hey good luck with your upcoming battle with Zerili. Don't worry about the cold I can warm you up after the fight!" He said it with a grin and chuckle, he was of course just goofing around. But if Alfonse took him up on the offer he wouldn't mind. It confused him but when it came to Alfonse he had a soft spot for him. He was the only one though for some reason, he could be angry as hell but Alfonse could calm him. Danidify Danidify

Sariko was continuing to blankly stare up at the spider girl in curiosity though as the other walked in her face shot up into a bright pink tinge, far enough to reach her human pair of ears and turn them the colour as well, awkwardly she coughed a little to clear her throat, she looked horrible, "I-I…." she stuttered, flailing around a little, "It's not that I!- I mean yeah they- but not like I- um?!-" she stuttered, quickly getting up off the bed with a nervous laugh and awkwardly shuffling towards a room, "Be right back!?" she called, returning a minuet or so later now seeming more comfortable but still horrible as she was obviously pushing herself to try and appear fine, placing a hand against the wall to support herself as subtly as possible. Despite how clumsy she appeared she certainly did have her stealth in some aspects, "I-I'm fine really just uh- 'unloaded'?…." she mumbled, rubbing the back of her head, admittedly her udders no longer hurt, but she was more than aware that wasn't the real problem.

Standing there her eyes awkwardly flickered to the screen for a brief moment before quickly coming over and switching the files offline, she couldn't have anyone else reading those, they couldn't know about the monitoring like that on them- on herself, giving a small smile she let out the sigh, every single experiment was kept a perfect eye on, health, features, sickness, strength, reflexes, muscles. All tested frequently to make sure they were all in perfect working shape, though not being a field agent Sariko was never included in all these, well- for that reason and another that the sleeping mode of the screen had currently kept from being revealed.

Alfonse AtwoodAlfonse's eyes were seemingly glued to his two teammates from the beginning of the fight until the very end. His expression changed countless of times as the two birds danced around the battlefield, each doing a terrifyingly good job which made Alfonse glad that he didn't have to face off against either of the two. The shifted part of the fight was brutal and didn't exactly seem to be in Fawn's favour, especially after Ryker successfully hit her with his talons. Luckily, the fight became les cruel and grim considering both participants decided to temporarily get rid of their animal side. Alfonse wasn't sure why Ryker followed Fawn's decision to do so, but he didn't really care as long as it aided the female participant. The little frog was still rooting for her, hoping she would teach the serious team leader a good lesson.

A bright smile became clearly visible the moment Fawn won the battle. Sure, she wasn't in the best shape, but at least she won and looked quite insanely cool at the end. Alfonse made a fist pump gesture to show his excitement.

The young boy was so busy being impressed and happy for the owlgirl's success that he temporarily forgot that he would be up next. Round 3, Zerili vs Alfonse. The 2nd fight consisting completely out of Zeta team members, and thus the 2nd attempt for the team to show its strength. Alfonse wasn't really thinking about that though, considering his motivations to fight were simply gaining possible rewards and not getting punished by the scary director. Still, he was going to do everything he could to rip that headband off of Zerili's head.

His short but well-meant celebration was eventually interrupted by another teammate, Karlos. If it hadn't been for the recent sense of happiness created thanks to his teammates doing well in their fight, Alfonse would've probably not even taken the time to react to such a blatantly idiotic comment. The bitterness that usually followed Alfonse's early morning mood had mostly faded, making room for the more awkward and calm side of the younger boy. He also appreciated Karlos wishing him good luck considering he most likely needed it.

"Thanks," was his simple but genuine response to Karlos after the little frog released a light chuckle. Alfonse turned around towards the lion, his eyes aimed at him for a quick second before sinking down to the ground as he spoke up. "and warming up doesn't sound too bad, I guess." What he said was completely true, warming up after having to go into a freezing place wouldn't be something he'd deny. He'd most definitely prefer a mountain of blankets to dig into with a lovely warm beverage to accompany him, but any other way should be fine too. Alfonse wasn't the biggest fan of hugs and such, but he'd prefer a hug over freezing to death. "Uh, I think it's time for me to get ready." and with that, Alfonse offered Karlos a quick wave before heading down to the room where he'd get ready for the arena. that was more than plenty awkward social interaction for today.

Once he arrived, Alfonse sat down on the ground to remove his shoes and socks. He really didn't find it particularly ideal to remove his socks or shoes when going into the freezing snow, but keeping them on would prevent him from using 50% of his necessary climbing tools in his shifted form. As he got up, Alfonse stretched his arms and closed his eyes. It took complete focus for him to shift, meaning that the boy stood completely still for a multitude of seconds before the vibrant changes initiated, working itself up from his feet to his head. The young boy automatically felt more powerful than before, greatly boosting his confidence in battle. He was ready to go to battle!

Interactions: BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising
Mentions: boo. boo.

Priscilla glanced at the files as Sariko left, on screen was her own file and she found herself frowning as it described her weakness as Sariko. She began to pout a little before sariko came back. "You do not look completely ok...are you alright? We are all friends here...Even if I want to be lovers...You can tell us. I promise not to tell anyone."

Fawn's heart was racing, but she felt as thought she would drop any moment. The match was over; she was free to leave, right? She decided she didn't need to wait for any permission, seeing as how she won anyway. Stumbling through the snow, Fawn made her way back to the door she had entered through, which had reopened. The cold air which had hurt her lungs was now fading away the further she walked inside, but she found herself leaning heavily against the narrow hallway as she limped.

She soon reached the prep room, where she sat heavily on a bench against the wall. The lockers beside her were filled with medical supplies, which she immediately began to make use of. Lifting her shirt, she began to wrap her torso with a thick bandage. As she reached her shoulder, which bore the deepest part of the wound, she slathered medicine across it before wrapping it as well. Pulling her shirt back down, she rolled her shoulders in discomfort.

That was when Fawn noticed Alfonse. He must have been getting ready for the next fight. It was interesting to see his skin morph in such a dramatic way, but she felt too exhausted to say anything. Her eyes closed as she leaned against the wall, and she felt Ryker's headband, which she still held, drop to the floor.

Mentioned: Danidify Danidify

~~~

Ryker felt broken. He watched Fawn leave in shock, but found himself unable to move for a moment. How - How could she have done that? He was better than her. He was her leader. She was just a scout! She didn't have the skills. And yet, here he was. He had lost. And everyone had seen it.

He walked slowly back out, exiting through the door opposite Fawn's. He could feel a bruise spreading on his lower torso, and the cut above his eye sent drops of blood trickling down. As he reached the prep room, he simply grabbed his bag and walked back upstairs, his mind still confused.

He didn't feel like heading back to the operations room. He was embarrassed, but more than that, angry. He wasn't one for revenge, but Fawn had better know to stay away for a while. He sat himself down in a small, dark room, and he slumped down on a couch, his breath coming in short. He felt more tired than he ever had before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back