• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Expulsion

Effy my darling! I'll be on the sidelines looking in. Thank you for the tag though <3.

Hi thanks for the tag but unfortunately I don't have the time to join any new RP's right now! This seems like it has amazing potential tho so you guys have fun :)

Could I join..? How does this exactly work..? I'm sorry, I'm new to this site, but I'm fairly good at rping..>.<

[QUOTE="Alex Greene]Could I join..? How does this exactly work..? I'm sorry, I'm new to this site, but I'm fairly good at rping..>.<

[/QUOTE]
I apologize for the delay of response. Of course, you can sign up.

I'll post the thread, and basically all you have to do is click on it and create a character sheet. If I like it, I accept it, and you become part of the roleplay.

Ethereal said:
I'll post the thread, and basically all you have to do is click on it and create a character sheet. If I like it, I accept it, and you become part of the roleplay.
me @ this rp:

tumblr_ndknvp4FHy1sk0xezo1_500.gif

Ethereal said:
No, it's fine, I completely understand ^-^ And thanks c:

Ethereal said:
Also, could I submit like 2 characters? In case you like one more than the other, or I end up using both?

Of course you can, but I'm afraid that we don't really have a lot of characters for it, so I might actually close it off. I really hate to say this. But, I might reopen it again in the future, and if so, you'll be the first to tag! @Alex Greene

Ethereal said:
Of course you can, but I'm afraid that we don't really have a lot of characters for it, so I might actually close it off. I really hate to say this. But, I might reopen it again in the future, and if so, you'll be the first to tag! @Alex Greene
Oh..Okay, thanks ^.^ If you got more people, would you re-open..? And do you have any other role-plays your doing? I really like you're style

Ethereal said:
I mean, I saw quite a few bios, so I'm guessing you didn't accept them, or..?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back