• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Expulsion

vesania

true neutral

img.php

"Tonight lets people release the hatred and violence that they keep inside them."

tumblr_na1sfojAx21titzlso1_500.gif

"Just remember all the good the purge does does."

no slide
Perquisite

“This is not a test. This is your emergency broadcast system announcing the commencement of the Annual Purge sanctioned by the U.S. Government. Weapons of class 4 and lower have been authorized for use during the Purge. All other weapons are restricted. Government officials of ranking 10 have been granted immunity from the Purge and shall not be harmed. Commencing at the siren, any and all crime, including murder, will be legal for 12 continuous hours. Police, fire, and emergency medical services will be unavailable until tomorrow morning until 7 a.m., when The Purge concludes. Blessed be our New Founding Fathers and America, a nation reborn. May God be with you all.”

no slide
Lore

Every year on July, 10 marks the day of the Annual Purge. It is widely celebrated throughout all of America and was created due to the overpopulation of prisons and people. Citizens mostly tend to participate in them to cleanse themselves from the hatred and rage that boils inside of them caused by another human being. Although, some people do participate in it because they simply feel like killing, or stealing without having to risk the chances of getting arrested. But the most typical scenario, is when rich families participate in a certain event called The Bidding. The Bidding is hosted by wealthy families in order to sacrifice the lower classed people. Each night during the Purge, they leave their homes in groups, carrying lethal weapons and scrounge the streets to find homeless individuals (and sometimes even individuals from their houses), violently kidnapping them, and bringing them to their homes. After they finish collecting a handful amount, they proceed by auctioning off each and single one of them to other local wealthy families who have the pleasure in killing them how ever way they want.

This is where you come along. You're one of the low classed people that lock their doors every 10th of July, and hide in their bedrooms with a gun (or a knife if you couldn't afford one), crying and praying to god that no one from the outside would attempt to break in. You sit. You rock back in forth, hoping that you're not on anybody's list for tonight. After a few hours of silence, you finally start to believe that you're safe, and that no one has the intention of coming to murder you. That is, until out of the blue, you suddenly hear a few screams and loud bangs coming from a few doors down from your apartment. You start sweating, your heart starts racing, and you clutch on tightly onto your weapon. You're about to cry, but before you could even shed a tear, you feel a large, cold muscular hand roughly grab you, a bag go over your head, and even though you fight (and you fight hard) they manage to throw you into a van, and you can hear the breaths and the weeps of other people in there with you.

As half an hour passes by and you keep trying to figure out who's around you, and where you are, you feel the familiar cold hand wrap around your waist, and they finally take off the paper bag over your head. You look and find out there are other people that are in the same situation that you are, but don't recognize any of them. Finally, a few men drag you inside of a building, and throw you inside of an empty room, locking you inside of it, along with the 5 others that were in the van with you. You're immediatly realizing what's about to go on, and what's in store for you for the rest of the night. Why you? you ask. But, the real question is:

Will you fight and purge, or will you
be purged?

@ShurikenPhoenix

@pulpfiction

@Sunkissed

@crucialstar

@Semblance

@Amora Aurora

@Kingly

@JujuBee

@SpectroVector

(I definitely forgot a few people omg)

(You guys don't have to join if you don't want too!!)

Last edited by a moderator:
I really love it!

So as far as the plot goes, is your plan to have the group ban together and escape, then go through the dramas and actions of purge night or did you have something else in mind?

[QUOTE="Amora Aurora]I really love it!
So as far as the plot goes, is your plan to have the group ban together and escape, then go through the dramas and actions of purge night or did you have something else in mind?

[/QUOTE]
Yes. I plan to have the group ban together and escape, then they're going to have to go outside and have to deal with more situations out there.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like that. An rp about the purge. Can't join though. Way too many on my plate already. Have fun though!

You know I support you to the ends of the earth, Jeanne. I've got a lot going on with school and work, but I'll be sure to make time for this if you do decide to make it.

@AbstractAnnabella

@Angst

QuixoticKitten said:
Wow thanks for not tagging me :P
jk I love u I could get on board with this maybe
IM SO SORRY YOU KNOW ILY OKAY <3333

Rida said:
You know I support you to the ends of the earth, Jeanne. I've got a lot going on with school and work, but I'll be sure to make time for this if you do decide to make it.
@AbstractAnnabella

@Angst
You know what I always say Rida, personal life over rp.

If you can't join this roleplay, ily & i hope everything becomes stable for you again because I know how busy shit can become. Thank you for tagging people though. xoxo

JujuBee said:
I like that. An rp about the purge. Can't join though. Way too many on my plate already. Have fun though!
It's okay! Thanks for taking your time to look at the thread though <3

Sunbather said:
noi_chi_shy1_gif_by_rinoabc-d3j0stx.gif

I miiiight just wanna be in this... y'know, no big deal and, er... yeah. Hi. (omg purge)
Make yourself at home, my young one.

(yes bc death related subjects always makes the best roleplays)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back