The experiments

Peaceswore said:
He isn't op. I like the character makes things intresting. xD @Amazon Redding
He still needs to have some accountable weakness, doesn't even have to be physical

[QUOTE="Ninja God]Did everyone forget about the OOC chat[emoji28]

[/QUOTE]
To lazy to go here

GrieveWriter said:
Oh come on, we can go deeper.
I'm talking kidnapping you on the day of your daughter's birthday and being held captive in a single room cell for twenty years before being released to find out your whole bloodline was slaughtered, get drunk and ha e a go with a fine young bar maiden and go through a bunch of complicated crap only to realize that the whole thing was an elaborate scheme by some guys who wanted to watch as a man unknowingly bedded his own daughter. That's right, she wasn't dead bro.

I'm talking using shapeshifting technology to disguise a bunch of guys up as your friends and family and have them torture you through violation, degregation, and humiliation over the course of three days so that every memory of your loved ones is tainted by the image of them violating you body and soul.

I'm talking literally gathering up your real loved ones and forcing you to choose which ones die. You can't love them equally. We'll weed out who you really love by dipping the ones you love less in vats of molten lava. Leaving you with the knowledge that you made that choice, you chose who died.

God, so much to do...
Umm.. isn't that a movie ?

OK so i wanted to explain something about Arya.

What I'm trying to do with Arya is you could say "Split personality's". So at random times (Pretty spaced apart. It isn't like one minute then the next. It takes quite a lot of energy to do this) she would shift from her normal self (The one that is stated in her CS) to a full wolf (The one just introduced). Now let me explain the differences:

Arya as well her normal self:

Just as she was introduced to the rp. Slightly shy, a bit anti-social, and generally isn't that much trouble.

Arya when the shift occurs:

oh god...well as you have seen with the last outburst, she isn't afraid of speaking here mind and such. The main reason she is getting play time with 10 right now.

The main reason this is happening is because the way the experiments were done. (Still working out some of the other details)

[QUOTE="Defective Kitten]uh.. may I ask where we are at in the RP so I can jump in?

[/QUOTE]
You can enter as a new experiment?

Yes, I do believe using this may have been a tad bit much... but hey, Science waits for no man, myth or monster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back