The experiments

[QUOTE="Christina Verashoth]Hey~ I'm super late, I know, but, would it be alright if I joined?

[/QUOTE]
Im sure its fine.

QUESTION:

@Ninja God, Are the scientists and guards still in the lab? I had thought they left.

They all left the experiments presence. The scientist will be watching the experiments, but won't interfere for a while.

I'm truly sorry I haven't had any time these past few days to post. And It seems that I've missed ALOT. Can somebody summarize what'd happened while I was gone

Guards and scientist left and a few people are taking there time to pull a prank on Max. (They started two days ago)

(stands on soapbox) Okay, I've been noticing that a lot of the rp takes place in little groups...Now I'm fine with this every now and then, but I feel like there should be something that forces those groups together. It may sound weird, but I'm thinking everyone should be in one area; but I leave the choice up to you guys.

Isune said:
(stands on soapbox) Okay, I've been noticing that a lot of the rp takes place in little groups...Now I'm fine with this every now and then, but I feel like there should be something that forces those groups together. It may sound weird, but I'm thinking everyone should be in one area; but I leave the choice up to you guys.
I was thinking about this as well. There are a few groups that never interact with one another. Heck they could be in the same room and not notice each other.

Hmmm well do we want the event to be completely game changing or just some inconvenience that we can work around?

What I mean is this:

Environmental- something happening possibly with the weather

Labs- power goes out

Experiments- some sickness causing odd effects

These are just examples, there are many possibilities

Hear me out, what if all the power runs out and there is very little food left; this forces the experiments to have little to no comfort AND they have to forge for their own food like a bunch of animals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back