The experiments

anyone know if the owner is still accepting people? :3 sorry for being buggy

Well, as far as I know everyone has escaped (although I think one guy mentioned being let out or something) I'm still in the research lab or whatever you wanna call it.

Okay, so are the experiments allowed to just get up and leave the lab whenever? Or is that only a select few

If I remember, the lab is on an island with no other people around. We can go outside but it was extremely difficult to escape

Hmmmm I think I'll just make s new character for the sake of simplicity

Sounds good! and thanks, I was wondering about that

Oh, and don't forget to tag the creator with your new characters

Your character is balanced and such (good character too), so she looks good to me!

And I don't know where @Isune is, he might be busy or something.

Well, Ira et Tenebris and Nonalaka have both escaped and are in the city. My character and both of Isune's are still at the facility though.

Juju said:
Well, Ira et Tenebris and Nonalaka have both escaped and are in the city. My character and both of Isune's are still at the facility though.
Ah ok, in or outside?

One of Isune's is chillin outside and the other is in his cell, mine is in her "cell" as well.

Juju said:
One of Isune's is chillin outside and the other is in his cell, mine is in her "cell" as well.
Okay then, thanks. For some quick interaction ill have mine's cell be right next to yours

Sounds good, neighbour ;)

the only thing is that i will be going to bed soon, and will be busy until tomorrow evening (or sooner). So ill answer any interactions as soon as i can

Users who are viewing this thread

Back