• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Exorcist's

H8becomesyou

Hate burns like a raging fire
38uXFn.jpg

"Here, in the forest, dark and deep, I offer you eternal sleep."

With the fall of man, brought with it the demons, and evils of this world. Some of have fallen to way side, others have stood and fought. Only a few could stand to the demons that fight to take it back. Many have lost their lives others have joined the dark. And now are hunted like the other demons and evils. They know we're coming. They can feel it in their black hearts. They know that their time here on earth is limited. For the ones that come after them. The ones that seek to send them back to the pits of hell. They are the ones that make them shake in their boots, the ones that rip them from their human hosts. Thery are the strong of faith, they are.....
The Exorcist's.

The bases of this plot is a group of exorcist's. They will be hunting down the demons that want to over take the earth. They are the only thing that stand between the demons and man. They will go about hunting demons, in any form that they take. They will cast them back to hell. Though it won't be easy. They travel from place to place. Where ever the church sends them. They are not well know to the world. Its best to keep it that way. In this group, I'm looking for 5 exorcists total. There will be demons that they have to face. They will be the lords of hell. They are strong and don't go easy. I'm not looking for anyone to play the demons, but if someone wanted to. I'm not going to stop them from doing it. Demons take the form of the human host. There will be no romance in this. That would only make things harder in the end. We don't want them to have a hard time fighting the demons.

Now for the rules.

1. Respect everyone that plays.
2. All site rules apply.
3. Only use real pictures, nothing anime.
4. No god modding.
5. Please be as active as you can. I know real life comes first. Just let me know if you won't be able to respond for awhile.
6. Please at least 2 paragraphs each reply.
7. Don't make the person you're playing over powered.
8.Have fun!

Before I forget, the exorcist's will know how to fight. Please pick one weapon that you would like to use. There will be no magic in this rp group.

Now for the list of spots open.

Group Leader- H8becomesyou H8becomesyou
Group member- SandraDeelightful SandraDeelightful
Group member- Shadow Alpha Shadow Alpha
Group member- Spacing Out Spacing Out
Group member-

Demon lord 1-
Demon lord 2-
Demon lord 3-
Demon lord 4-
Demon lord 5-

Demons are just there if someone wants to play them.

If you would like to join, please comment below, which spot you would like. If you have any questions. Please feel free to ask, I'll be happy to answer them. I look forward to hearing from all over you. Thanks for you're time.

H8

Last edited:
All we need now is at least one more member. I know there's no magic but is this rp highly technological when it comes down to weaponry?

All we need now is at least one more member. I know there's no magic but is this rp highly technological when it comes down to weaponry?
I hope that we do find that last person. I would love to see this get off the ground. No it's not really. Gina, knives things like that. If it's weapon isn't to out there. Like shoots beams of light. I'll be fine with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back