• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Ex Project

Ecstasyia

11:11

16 young adults get a chance to mend there relationships with their ex. With one catch, they will be filmed at all times. One room (for each couple), One house (for all the couples), and one chance for a shot at love.

Once your team makes up, you will be ranted a certainty amount of money. If you fail in the time period you are given, you will be given no money.

One rule though:

You cannot make your ex-couple get together immediately. There has to be ups and downs, before your couple gets together. If you make your couple get together at first, both of the RP player will be kicked out.

You will be PMed when I decided if your couple will be the one that plays out to be made up, or broke up.

I'm interested.

EDIT: I think I'm interested... I'm a little confused. The exes are working out their past relationship and supposed to not fall for each other again... but you tell people what their outcome is? How does that work? Unless I missed something...

Last edited by a moderator:
No.. You read that completely wrong. It's basically a reality TV show where exes are supposed to be helped to mend there relationship after a horrible break up. You will be PMED BY ME to tell you if your relationship with your ex will be fixed, or not fixed. The first 8 people to join will get to choose if they get there couple to be made up, or broke up. The rest of the people joining's fate will be decided by me. MWAHHAHAHA @Aato

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back