• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Ilaani seemed content with Serenity's response, not feeling the need to pry further, it did seem odd that a girl around her own age would own a pretty large business but he had honestly heard weirder so she took the girls words at face value. She slowly nodded at her explaination about her brother. "Ah. Right, that does sound like a lot to deal with." She said with a small laugh, she assumed by how Serenity had told it that these girls all had different mother's. 'Busy guy' she thought, then again what right did she have to judge so she shrugged that thought off almost right away.
Serenity nodded. "Yes, but those three girls are so sweet. I got to watch one while him and his girlfriend of the time had.....a day to themselves." She giggled slightly before shaking her head. Talking about her brother made her miss him even more. She even missed the way he told her to leave him alone. A small look of longing was visible on the goddess's face, but it was quickly gone and replaced by her calm smile. "So, Ilaani, what makes you come here to this school of the supernatural? What abilities do you posses?"

Serenity nodded. "Yes, but those three girls are so sweet. I got to watch one while him and his girlfriend of the time had.....a day to themselves." She giggled slightly before shaking her head. Talking about her brother made her miss him even more. She even missed the way he told her to leave him alone. A small look of longing was visible on the goddess's face, but it was quickly gone and replaced by her calm smile. "So, Ilaani, what makes you come here to this school of the supernatural? What abilities do you posses?"
Ilaani smiled as Serenity talked about her nieces, her smile fading ever so slightly as she was asked why she was at the school, she tapped the side of her face with her hand "Well I think I'm still sort of learning about myself, it's why I'm here after all." She answered before taking her hand from her face and holding it up infront of her. After a moment her hand turned into different what looked like metal, then water and then some kind of forcefield energy all while still retaining the shape of a hand "My body can turn into whatever material or substance I choose. Some are more difficult than others and I can only turn into a substance I have touched or been in very close contact with, so I'm still experimenting how far I can go with it." She explained all while her hand cycled through a few more substances before she put both hands back onto her pockets "I heal much faster than a normal human and I can Shapeshift" she added after.

Ilaani smiled as Serenity talked about her nieces, her smile fading ever so slightly as she was asked why she was at the school, she tapped the side of her face with her hand "Well I think I'm still sort of learning about myself, it's why I'm here after all." She answered before taking her hand from her face and holding it up infront of her. After a moment her hand turned into different what looked like metal, then water and then some kind of forcefield energy all while still retaining the shape of a hand "My body can turn into whatever material or substance I choose. Some are more difficult than others and I can only turn into a substance I have touched or been in very close contact with, so I'm still experimenting how far I can go with it." She explained all while her hand cycled through a few more substances before she put both hands back onto her pockets "I heal much faster than a normal human and I can Shapeshift" she added after.
Serenity clapped her hands and retained her wide smile. "That is incredible! Very fascinating!" She nodded before calming herself. "That is truly amazing. I hope you find more about yourself and develop those abilities into something even greater." She looked down at her dress and rubbed down some creases to straighten out her dress. She hated wrinkles.

Serenity clapped her hands and retained her wide smile. "That is incredible! Very fascinating!" She nodded before calming herself. "That is truly amazing. I hope you find more about yourself and develop those abilities into something even greater." She looked down at her dress and rubbed down some creases to straighten out her dress. She hated wrinkles.
Ilaani laughed at Serenity's reaction, finding it kind of cute if anything "I'm glad you think so. It freaks some people out" she said shaking her head a little. Which was true, some people found something a bit unsettling about her whole body just changing into a pool of water or being unnaturally flexible or other things like that, but it never bothered her really "But yeah, seeing what else I can manage is the plan eventually" she said with a half smile "So, what about you then? What can you do?" She asked curiously as she watched her straighten the creases on her dress.

Rini looked a bit distracted as Thomas spoke, she could feel the collar getting stronger again, meaning the girl must have been on her way down to the infirmary. She had been peeking out the door when Thomas had then addressed her. Immediately turning away from the door and looking at the boy she blinked a few times "O-Oh, Uhm. Sure, whichever is easiest is fine" she answered before doing as he said and stepping away from the door and bit closer to Misafune, being that tiny bit further away seemed to relieve the effects of the collar ever so slightly but she knew that would still be temporary as the girl was on her way. She listened carefully to Misafune's words nodding when he had finished speaking, trying to give a reassuring smile as she moved over next to him like he had asked. She honestly didn't know who she was trying to reassure with it, Misafune or herself. "Well...If you say you'll be fine, then I'll do what you've asked..." She would find staying still and not reacting very hard to do if that horrible girl did anything to him. She would try her best to follow his wishes without intervening as best she could. He seemed to know what he was doing, he insisted he would be fine and she so desperately wanted the collar off of her neck. She also didn't have time to think up an alternative with the girl on her way and with the collar still on her the girl could easily just use Rini against him and she didn't want that either. She watched him create the doll and would climb in next to him whenever he would finish.

--Misafune--

While he was preparing the speel, his vision shifted to seeing spider webs of space and time woven through everything in the room, binding them to their place n existence. He was no where near powerful enough to even possibly dream of attempting even in the slightest of the smallest idea of altering anything in this state. However, when he seen Rini, she was like a radiant angel. However the creepy dark band on her neck was not fixed in any position, meaning it is a transient item that is meant to be removed and used again, but it also means that somewhere in the tapestry of fate, she was never meant to even wear it for any period of time. Now the task was to push her out of the frame a bit, and slip the doll into the collar before it rushes to return to her neck in following her. But he will not be pushing her, but pulling her into the bed. Now gently, but firmly, he grabs her arm in this slowed down state of the world he was in, and pulled her to the bed, it was all slow motion to him, and would seem like it would be a full day before she even touched down on the mattress. just as she was pulled he threw the paper doll into the dark circle just as it was snapping to follow her down. Just as it entered the collar, a slow motion clone of Rini poofed very slowly into reality, and the collar snapped into place and he told the doll to just follow his orders. then the world returned to normal, to his vision.

Nona Nona
Tobi Naefaerne Tobi Naefaerne

Ilaani laughed at Serenity's reaction, finding it kind of cute if anything "I'm glad you think so. It freaks some people out" she said shaking her head a little. Which was true, some people found something a bit unsettling about her whole body just changing into a pool of water or being unnaturally flexible or other things like that, but it never bothered her really "But yeah, seeing what else I can manage is the plan eventually" she said with a half smile "So, what about you then? What can you do?" She asked curiously as she watched her straighten the creases on her dress.
Serenity shook her head. She never understood why people got freaked out of one another. Everyone had their own unique quirks. If people couldn't understand that concept, there would never be peace. "What can I do? Well...lots of stuff." She looked over at a passerby and waved her hand. The man's shoelaces tied themselves in a perfect knot. The man didn't even notice. That was a common chaotic action in the modern era. United shoelaces. Serenity then looked back over at Ilaani and brushed her hand down the girl's torso. All wrinkles and creases vanished from her attire. "Those have been bothering me." She giggled before giving another bow. "My name is Serenity, Goddess of Order and Peace." Serenity felt good about telling Ilaani her actual identity. She was a very trusting woman.

Sora sighed as she walked along the school campus. Honestly she had had such a tiring morning. From waking up in a bush at the park, to effectively being kidnapped and brought to an alternate dimension where she was promptly forgotten, then finally crossing over through a number of alternate worlds to make her way back to the earthly dimension, she had had one hell of a morning. giggling at the absurdity of the day she was having, Sora noticed a boy sitting on a bench and decided to impose. Quickly diving onto the bench, she left no opportunity to respond and placed her head upon his lap as she spoke, looking up at him with large doe eyes. "Be a good boy and stay still for me eh?"
Cam looked confused for a moment but then relaxed "What's this all about?" He asked in an odd voice. He was still confused about the situation.

Ansom just nodded and watched as the fae did her seatbelt and gave a small smile when she finally clicked it into the slot. "Nice job, C." He chuckled and then with a sigh, turned the key in the ignition, listening to the engine roar to life. It was a beautiful sound to Ansom, equivalent to that of the sound of a newborn baby. He turned his body slightly to look out the back window as he backed out of the spot. He then turned back forward, put the car in gear and pulled out of the parking lot for the mall. Ansom was practically silent for the entire ride, only breaking that silence by mumbling song lyrics or loudly cussing out other drivers. After some time of driving, Ansom pulled up to the park and stopped the car.
Though it did take a bit of effort, Celaena did manage to somehow figure out the seatbelt enough to get it buckled. So when Ansom praised her on it, she looked over at him, grinning a wide smile. With the big embarrassment from earlier, the little victories were well appreciated and well received. The roar of the engine starting did startle her a bit, not used to hearing such sounds, much less those kinds of sounds from this "car" thing. But it wasn't too bad, if she was honest. It was just a part of this world, she guessed. Once again the world seemed to pass them as the car drove, once again wondering just what kind of world this was. There were so many of these other "cars" that Ansom was passing, and Celaena couldn't help but wonder why they would all drive past all the nature on the sides of the roads without so much as a second thought. Her thoughts fell back to her homeland, and remained there until the car was once again stopped in the park. Blinking to bring herself back to reality, the fae somehow managed to get herself out of the seatbelt and out of the car, albeit with a little difficulty. Stepping out, she closed the door, looking over at Ansom with a smile. "Thank you very much for your hospitality. I am glad that the first person I interacted with here was such a nice one. I am sorry to cut our time together short today, but I would not be against 'hanging out' again together, if that is alright with you." It was true, the fae did enjoy her time with him, there was just someone else she needed to take care of at the moment.

--Achilles--

"As they say where I am from, Pain and Time are the best teachers." he gently said to her as he looked at her as she checked her phone, then corrected herself. "Well I guess she will show up when ever she decides to." he finished with a touch of sadness. He really hoped she was at least okay. He could not understand much about these feelings of his, and Yumi was not exactly being forthcoming either. He could not blame her, it was her sister and probably a personal matter between them.

Lumina Lumina
Yumi could tell that Achilles had really taken a beating. Both physically, and mentally. Hearing the gentleness in his voice as he talked about her sister, Yumi could tell just how much this boy cared about Kanon. She knew that Achilles cared, but it was the small moments like this that really proved it. Thoughts about what day it was were also weighing heavily on her mind. How could she have forgotten what day it was? How insensitive was she? Yumi turned back toward the front of the class, burying her face in her hands. Sure she didn't know her mom as well as Kanon did, hell she was too young to really have any solid memories of her, but it was still an important day and she had to go and forget it. Sighing loudly so as to not start crying, Yumi talked aloud, not really caring who heard. "I hope big brother shows up. Why did she always have to be so stubborn and closed off from him? Today of all days.."

Yumi could tell that Achilles had really taken a beating. Both physically, and mentally. Hearing the gentleness in his voice as he talked about her sister, Yumi could tell just how much this boy cared about Kanon. She knew that Achilles cared, but it was the small moments like this that really proved it. Thoughts about what day it was were also weighing heavily on her mind. How could she have forgotten what day it was? How insensitive was she? Yumi turned back toward the front of the class, burying her face in her hands. Sure she didn't know her mom as well as Kanon did, hell she was too young to really have any solid memories of her, but it was still an important day and she had to go and forget it. Sighing loudly so as to not start crying, Yumi talked aloud, not really caring who heard. "I hope big brother shows up. Why did she always have to be so stubborn and closed off from him? Today of all days.."

--Achilles--

"Because siblings tend to forget that above the family bond that their counterpart is also a person." He said remembering his sister, whom lived a full life and died, from the hints his mother left. So it would be impossible for her to be reborn in this era. But he remembered his burning jealousy that she was getting more of everything over him, then the day he received his first permanent scar, that he had gotten, protecting her from a large bull wolf. He also remembered the puddle of pee she left behind as he carried her out of the woods, too. But he knew she was her own person. He reached his large hand across the gap and rubbed her back. "Do not try to carry their burden." he tried to comfort her.

Lumina Lumina

Mizuki smiled softly when he asked about her own experiences shaking her head softly "I don't mind at all, you told me yours, it's only fair I do the same, right?" She pointed out. She lifted her harp up a little as she spoke about it "Well, I received my harp from my parents back home when I was younger. It's very old, a family heirloom I suppose you could call it. Though I was still a young child and I had never played any form of instrument before, when I held it in my hands I was almost immediately able to play a tune on it. I felt as though I knew it so well. Like I had known the song for years and years despite my age. My parents thought I just had a flair for music but I felt it wasn't that at all somehow. That's why I believe your story fully." she said with a nod, she had since left the harp to one side again. "As for other instances..." She paused for a minute, awkwardly pushing a piece of her hair behind her ear with her free hand and exhaling gently "Some times I just... Know things" she spoke again trying to word it right "like something that happened. I'll not be told of it at all. Yet, I suddenly have knowledge about it I didn't know or shouldn't know" she paused once again looking off to the side and laughing a little bit also feeling a bit silly "Mines made even less sense. Sorry" she added afterwards looking back at him, waiting for how he would react. Her obvious other instance and part of the "things she knew" was the fact that she felt she already knew the boy infront of her somehow but of course she didn't share that detail incase she creeped him out completely, she'd let the rest of the information sink in first.
Kansuke sat and listened intently to Mizuki's story. There was something about the way she talked and sounded that made it so easy to just sit and listen. Her voice was like a song that he hadn't heard in a lifetime, but one that he didn't know he needed to hear. For some reason, it was kind of nice to know that he wasn't alone in his weirdness. That someone else shared the feelings that he had. It just so happened to be with this strangely familiar girl. Well, if anyone had to share in his weirdness, he supposed it might as well be her. She seemed a little embarrassed by her story, which he shook his head to. "Nah, I totally get it. It's weird, but it's who we are, right?" Kansuke responded, giving a knowing smile. He had gotten used to this part of him, even if it made him feel like he didn't actually know who he was, but he just accepted it to be what it was. However, there was one detail that really was bothering him. "Though, I do have to ask," he started, glancing between their two instruments. "You say that your harp was a family heirloom, right? Do you have any idea why it has the same symbol on it that my ocarina does?" ((sorry for the shorter reply!))

Hiro sat in front of the school, he didn't care if class had started already. He was enjoying the sound of the birds chirping and the nice breeze on his skin. Apart from the loud students, it was a nice day and he was enjoying himself. Hiro reached into his pocket and retrieved a folded piece of paper. He glanced at it for a second and considered going to classes. After a moment of though he decided to explore the scenery. He hadn't gotten an opportunity to see what the town and surrounding area held.

Though it did take a bit of effort, Celaena did manage to somehow figure out the seatbelt enough to get it buckled. So when Ansom praised her on it, she looked over at him, grinning a wide smile. With the big embarrassment from earlier, the little victories were well appreciated and well received. The roar of the engine starting did startle her a bit, not used to hearing such sounds, much less those kinds of sounds from this "car" thing. But it wasn't too bad, if she was honest. It was just a part of this world, she guessed. Once again the world seemed to pass them as the car drove, once again wondering just what kind of world this was. There were so many of these other "cars" that Ansom was passing, and Celaena couldn't help but wonder why they would all drive past all the nature on the sides of the roads without so much as a second thought. Her thoughts fell back to her homeland, and remained there until the car was once again stopped in the park. Blinking to bring herself back to reality, the fae somehow managed to get herself out of the seatbelt and out of the car, albeit with a little difficulty. Stepping out, she closed the door, looking over at Ansom with a smile. "Thank you very much for your hospitality. I am glad that the first person I interacted with here was such a nice one. I am sorry to cut our time together short today, but I would not be against 'hanging out' again together, if that is alright with you." It was true, the fae did enjoy her time with him, there was just someone else she needed to take care of at the moment.
Ansom watched as the fae exited the vehicle, smiling a bit at her small amount of trouble getting out. When she closed the door, he rolled down the window as to hear her. As she spoke, he gave a nod. "I would give you my number but something tells me that you have no idea what that means or any means of using said number." He chuckled before he shrugged and looked towards the road again. "Take care, Celaena. If you ever need help or something, just...cause a little chaos." He winked before reaching into a compartment above the rearview mirror. He pulled out a pair of sunglasses...purple tinted, of course. He flicked them open before placing them on his face. He looked over at the fae and placed a finger on his temple before motioning it in a salute. He turned on the radio, blaring some classic rock before he peeled out of the parked location and onto the main road. It wasn't long before he was out of view.

(Alright. Just checking. So how have you been man?)
(I've been good, busy with other rps, how have you been?)
Cam looked confused for a moment but then relaxed "What's this all about?" He asked in an odd voice. He was still confused about the situation.
Sera looked up at the boy who's lap she was resting her head on with a smirk of a smile on her face as she spoke. "I've had a long morning, so I'm using you as a pillow. You should feel honored."

(I've been good, busy with other rps, how have you been?)

Sera looked up at the boy who's lap she was resting her head on with a smirk of a smile on her face as she spoke. "I've had a long morning, so I'm using you as a pillow. You should feel honored."
Cam sighed "How honoring indeed." He said laughing softly. "What's your name, girl?" He asked in a kind voice. It'd been a long time since his life has been anything but violence and leading his otherworldly empire.

Cam sighed "How honoring indeed." He said laughing softly. "What's your name, girl?" He asked in a kind voice. It'd been a long time since his life has been anything but violence and leading his otherworldly empire.
(Little does he know she has control over a couple hundred gods and has been the downfall of hundreds of nations in other worlds.)
Sera laughed as she lay on his lap,staring up at the other boy's face, "Good pillows don't speak you know? You're not doing a very good job at this, but I suppose I could spare you my name, I'm Sera."

(Little does he know she has control over a couple hundred gods and has been the downfall of hundreds of nations in other worlds.)
Sera laughed as she lay on his lap,staring up at the other boy's face, "Good pillows don't speak you know? You're not doing a very good job at this, but I suppose I could spare you my name, I'm Sera."
Cam laughed a bit more "My name is Camathien Teris. Just call me Cam. Also, my occupation is not a pillow"

Cam laughed a bit more "My name is Camathien Teris. Just call me Cam. Also, my occupation is not a pillow"
(That moment when you remember her name is actually Sora because it's more part of a title than her actual name and you've been calling her the wrong thing XD )
Sora giggled as she rolled her head on the boy's lap and closed her eyes before lifting her arm and waving her hand in front of the boy's face. "I'm pretty sure if you have someone trying to sleep on you that makes you a pillow. Or would you perhaps prefer the occupational title of "bedding"? That would describe you as well."

(That moment when you remember her name is actually Sora because it's more part of a title than her actual name and you've been calling her the wrong thing XD )
Sora giggled as she rolled her head on the boy's lap and closed her eyes before lifting her arm and waving her hand in front of the boy's face. "I'm pretty sure if you have someone trying to sleep on you that makes you a pillow. Or would you perhaps prefer the occupational title of "bedding"? That would describe you as well."
Cam raised an eyebrow with a smirk. "Being an Incubus lord, I know a bit about bedding" He said in a joking tone "Though out of all the things to happen today this might just be the strangest."

Serenity shook her head. She never understood why people got freaked out of one another. Everyone had their own unique quirks. If people couldn't understand that concept, there would never be peace. "What can I do? Well...lots of stuff." She looked over at a passerby and waved her hand. The man's shoelaces tied themselves in a perfect knot. The man didn't even notice. That was a common chaotic action in the modern era. United shoelaces. Serenity then looked back over at Ilaani and brushed her hand down the girl's torso. All wrinkles and creases vanished from her attire. "Those have been bothering me." She giggled before giving another bow. "My name is Serenity, Goddess of Order and Peace." Serenity felt good about telling Ilaani her actual identity. She was a very trusting woman.
Ilaani's gaze moved over in the direction where Serenity had waved her hand wondering what she was going to do. She blinked a few times when she seemingly tied someone's laces? She guessed that was a pretty nice thing to do for someone, so when seeing it she gave an amused smile. Just before she was about to speak again she was interrupted by Serenity, smoothing out creases in her clothes. "Uh...Thank you" She had barely noticed them herself if she were honest, even with her keen eyesight and here she was thinking she was atleast moderately presentable. It was only when Serenity had finally introduced herself as a goddess of order and peace that Ilaani had stopped looking over her appearance that Serenity had fixed. She nodded in understanding "Ah, that explains a lot" she said with a small laugh. Yeah, that made more sense than a teenage girl who had a large successful business fixed people's clothes on the side all the time. "You're the second goddess I've met here" she said with a nod. She found it odd that immortal beings like gods would attend a school as students but she guessed some of them wanted the experience of going to school or something?

Cam raised an eyebrow with a smirk. "Being an Incubus lord, I know a bit about bedding" He said in a joking tone "Though out of all the things to happen today this might just be the strangest."
Sora waved her hand as she lay there nodding off slightly. "Incubi? Psh. Been there, done that. I moved past summoning those things in a day of becoming a witch. Couldn't keep things interesting enough in bed." Then smirking slightly she pointed at him and continued speaking. "Also got you beat. I fell asleep in a bush and got taken to a transdimensional dojo where I had tea and slept more before wandering back to this dimensional plane."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back