• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Teresa are a lot of creatures that can go a lot of places in this thread. Just play along send the turned after her)

[/QUOTE]
(Meh)

Eisen grabs the thing, and teleports into their cabin, seeki

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]ok ok hold on hold on. lets rewind to the part when Neo and Kikuri got in the room...by teleporting cuz i honestly did not read the rest. just whenever i see a person under so much pain AND experimentation and also being beatened and enslaved and maybe imprisoned, i just wanna help them cuz my brain's just like ''hey, you need to help that poor son of a bitch. DO IT'' and im just like ''ok ok fine!!'' and...yea...i just wanna get straight to it..ok so just rewind to where Neo and Kikuri teleported inside the room))

[/QUOTE]
(sure lol, it didn't even pierce her yet xD )

Mayyflower said:
May took his hand and smiled "Your very nice" she says happily
Han smiled, "Thank you." He said happily. "Now. We should be there right about now." He said, moving his leg about a inch, which somehow took them to his dorm in mere seconds.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]She's just staring a the thing in fear

[/QUOTE]
deathxmaiden said:
(Meh)
Eisen grabs the thing, and teleports into their cabin, seeki

(sure lol, it didn't even pierce her yet xD )
agh...im so confused on where Miyuki's at!!!)))

Daniel reaver]She's just staring a the thing in fear [/QUOTE] (Lol) [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

The thing(the turned) tears back after being shot, and extends its arms to the new comers. Meanwhile Eisen watches, to see how sturdy was his creation(try to find its weakness! :D )

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]agh...im so confused on where Miyuki's at!!!)))
At the base

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]agh...im so confused on where Miyuki's at!!!)))

[/QUOTE]
(I thought I was gonna have Tyler and D. T. Fuse and save her ass... But never mind xD *pat pats* It's ok... Life is confusinggggg)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I love you" she said again as she smiled ten started to drift off to sleep

[/QUOTE]
Ramona yawned and closed her eyes, "I love you too...." She managed to to get out before falling asleep herself.

deathxmaiden said:
(Lol)
@Himeragi Seiker

The thing(the turned) tears back after being shot, and extends its arms to the new comers. Meanwhile Eisen watches, to see how sturdy was his creation(try to find its weakness! :D )
....huh so shes still in that one room...))

*Kikuri then sent the Turned into a void using spacial magic which inside the void was only nothing but a wasteland with an immortal dragon inside it as the dragon started to destroy the Turned as puppets also tried to destroy the Turned. The void was a place where Kikuri gets all of her puppets and her dragon from. They destroy anything thats in the void. Its truly hell. Kikuri then checks on Miyuki*

''are you okay?''

''Kikuri...we need to get her out of here right now!''

*Neo said as she frees Miyuki*

@Daniel reaver

LunaCrosby said:
(Then sleep I shall! Night!)
(Night! ^^)

Tyra walked through the front gates of the courtyard, looking around. She was fascinated by everything she saw.

@shortyshot8

Users who are viewing this thread

Back