• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Jackie shook her hand "Why thank you! I must say the same" She said happily (I might make Jackie her own person xD )

(Who is open?)
lets see....

Himeragi - Food Court (not in school)

Emiko - LIVE Concert

Nanase - Courtyard

Seria - Class

Ciara(Zero) - Playing with her dragon Mikhail (at the backyard of her home)

Sefia(One) - Shopping(Clothing shop)

Stya(Two) - School Rooftop

Faris(Four) - On an Airship

Semira(Five) - Home

Mikail: not a character...but he is..interactable i guess.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyra chuckled and straightened her posture, brushing her hair to the side. "Well? Are you going to show me around or not cutie~?" She asked.
Jackie blushed more "Su-Sure" She said as she began to walk to the dorms

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Lana layed there In the bed a smile on her face as se slept peacefully rolling over to ramonas side when she got up

[/QUOTE]
Ramona turned around after buttoning up her shirt and putting on her skirt. "Oh! Look who's awake! How'd you sleep, love?" She asked, grabbing her jacket.

Himeragi Seiker]lets see.... [COLOR=#0059b3]Himeragi - Food Court (not in school)[/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff8000]Emiko - LIVE Concert[/COLOR] [COLOR=#000066]Nanase - Courtyard[/COLOR] [COLOR=#b30000]Seria - Class[/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff4d4d]Ciara(Zero) - Playing with her dragon Mikhail (at the backyard of her home)[/COLOR] [COLOR=#808080]Sefia(One) - Shopping(Clothing shop)[/COLOR] [COLOR=#4d4dff]Stya(Two) - School Rooftop[/COLOR] [COLOR=#006600]Faris(Four) - On an Airship[/COLOR] [COLOR=#666600]Semira(Five) - Home[/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff4d4d] Mikail: not a character...but he is..interactable i guess.[/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff4d4d] [/COLOR][URL="http://drakengard.wikia.com/wiki/File:Mikhail.png said:
latest
[/URL]
(I CHOOSE YOU!! *Points at you* (Psst I mean Himeragi))

Tyler chuckled. "Eh, I'm having a few girl troubles... But other than that, I'm doing great!" He said happily, winking at her.
Ivory giggled as she continued to walk with her bags. "When arent you having girl troubles, Tyler?" She said with a wink.

shortyshot8 said:
Jackie blushed more "Su-Sure" She said as she began to walk to the dorms
Tyra followed next to her, grinning and poking her cheek. "Your face is getting a little red..." She said. "Are you ok...?"

Roman said:
Ramona turned around after buttoning up her shirt and putting on her skirt. "Oh! Look who's awake! How'd you sleep, love?" She asked, grabbing her jacket.
Lana slowly opened her eyes and looked over at ramona then blushed a little as she sat up "mourning" she said tiredly as she slowly sat up

shortyshot8 said:
(I CHOOSE YOU!! *Points at you* (Psst I mean Himeragi))
*Himeragi was eating ramen at the food court that Ayen gave her. She finished her milk but she was still eating her ramen. Its halfway done*

Tyra followed next to her, grinning and poking her cheek. "Your face is getting a little red..." She said. "Are you ok...?"
Jackie's face turned bright red "Ye-Yes!" She said quickly

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi was eating ramen at the food court that Ayen gave her. She finished her milk but she was still eating her ramen. Its halfway done*

[/QUOTE]
Marcus's clone was walking around on the ceiling because why not when he saw Himeragi and looked down at her "Hey there!"

Liara slowly finished her pizza then got up and walked out as people stared at her because of the tail and cat ears but she didn't care. "Liara doesn't know wha to do" she whisppered to her self as her ears slowly dropped

Mayyflower said:
May nodded. "I see" she says
As she lets go of his hand. where is the bedroom?" She asks quietly

(Yea)
"Oh yeah! Follow me." Han said. He then made his way down the hallway, which wasn't really big due to it being a dorm. Han opened the door to the room where he slept and smiled, "You will sleep in here, and I'll take my extra blanket and pillow and sleep on the futon in the front room."

Aeron said:
Ivory giggled as she continued to walk with her bags. "When arent you having girl troubles, Tyler?" She said with a wink.
Tyler shrugged. "I don't know... I just have bad luck when it comes to relationships." He said as pointed to her bags. "Do you want me to carry those? They look kinda heavy..." He said.

shortyshot8 said:

Marcus's clone was walking around on the ceiling because why not when he saw Himeragi and looked down at her "Hey there!"
*Himeragi didnt hear and assumed it was for someone else as she kept eating her ramen*

shortyshot8 said:

Tyra giggled. "Now I know your blushing. Your a lesbian aren't you?" She asked playfully.

John thought for a bit, and opened a door to the cabin, looking inside. "Anyone here?!" Relieved, he closed his eyes, before seeing Miyuki.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi didnt hear and assumed it was for someone else as she kept eating her ramen*

[/QUOTE]
Marcus sighed "HIMERAGI!!!" He yelled out

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Lana slowly opened her eyes and looked over at ramona then blushed a little as she sat up "mourning" she said tiredly as she slowly sat up

[/QUOTE]
"Morning hon." Ramona said, pulling her jacket on. "I think I might get a makeover today. My white hair reminds me too much of my brother... Wherever he is."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back