• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Han smiled, "Thank you." He said happily. "Now. We should be there right about now." He said, moving his leg about a inch, which somehow took them to his dorm in mere seconds.
May looked around. "It's really nice here" she says happily

Roman said:
Han smiled, "Thank you." He said happily. "Now. We should be there right about now." He said, moving his leg about a inch, which somehow took them to his dorm in mere seconds.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(Night! ^^)

Tyra walked through the front gates of the courtyard, looking around. She was fascinated by everything she saw.

@shortyshot8
Jackie looked up and saw her "Hmm?" She said to herself

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Lana smiled then fell asleep with ramona

[/QUOTE]
(( Time skip ))

Ramona yawned quietly, before looking over at Lana. She smiled and slowly got out of bed, to get dressed.

Mayyflower said:

Han nodded, "I like to keep my living environment clean so when I have visitors, they don't get uncomfortable or disgusted by the way it looked it was a mess...."

Mayyflower said:
Sam shook her head. "Let's just go" she sighs quietly. "I'm not hungry" she smiling slightly
Marcus sighed in relief "That's a good thing" He said softly

shortyshot8 said:
Jackie looked up and saw her "Hmm?" She said to herself
Tyra fixed her gaze on Jackie, fascinated by her now. He flapped her wings happily. "Hello~!" She said. "I'm new here... Could you possibly help show me around a bit?" She asked, tilting her a head a bit.

Ivory adjusted her weight as she carried two bags of groceries down the street from visiting the farmers market nearby. She looked around at the humans passing by as she thought about what she would make later for lunch. @anyone

Roman said:
(( Time skip ))
Ramona yawned quietly, before looking over at Lana. She smiled and slowly got out of bed, to get dressed.
Lana layed there In the bed a smile on her face as se slept peacefully rolling over to ramonas side when she got up

Tyra fixed her gaze on Jackie, fascinated by her now. He flapped her wings happily. "Hello~!" She said. "I'm new here... Could you possibly help show me around a bit?" She asked, tilting her a head a bit.
Jackie smiled and stood up "Sure thing!" She said happily "My name is Jackie"

Aeron said:
Ivory adjusted her weight as she carried two bags of groceries down the street from visiting the farmers market nearby. She looked around at the humans passing by as she thought about what she would make later for lunch. @anyone
Tyler touched down next to her. "Hey Ivory! It's been awhile!" He said happily, grinning at her. "How ya been?"

shortyshot8 said:
Jackie smiled and stood up "Sure thing!" She said happily "My name is Jackie"
Tyra held her hand out for a handshake. "Nice to meet you Jackie! I'm Tyra... That outfit looks cute on you!" She said happily.

Tyler touched down next to her. "Hey Ivory! It's been awhile!" He said happily, grinning at her. "How ya been?"

Tyra held her hand out for a handshake. "Nice to meet you Jackie! I'm Tyra... That outfit looks cute on you!" She said happily.
Jackie shook her hand "Why thank you! I must say the same" She said happily (I might make Jackie her own person xD )

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]just so you know...i have 16 characters...most of them are inactive xD )))

[/QUOTE]
(Who is open?)

Ivory smiled at the sight of Tyler. "Hey! It's been pretty good! I just got back from visiting someone, so I stopped by the market to grab stuff to make lunch for the next couple of days." She motioned at the big bags and then looked up at Tyler. "So how've you been, Tyler?" She asked him.

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]( @TheRebelliousDragon whats happening?)

[/QUOTE]
(Nothing really... The tournament won't start for a few days I'm afraid. I'm postponing it >_<)

shortyshot8 said:
Jackie shook her hand "Why thank you! I must say the same" She said happily (I might make Jackie her own person xD )

(Who is open?)
Tyra winked at her. "Well I try to keep up with the latest trends..." She said as she stuck out her tongue in a cute way.

Tyra winked at her. "Well I try to keep up with the latest trends..." She said as she stuck out her tongue in a cute way.
Jackie blushed a little "Ye-Yeah...." She said nervously

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona](So everyone is in there rooms right?)

[/QUOTE]
(Mostly... You can move your characters to and from the Exceed Dimension...)

Roman said:
Han nodded, "I like to keep my living environment clean so when I have visitors, they don't get uncomfortable or disgusted by the way it looked it was a mess...."
May nodded. "I see" she says

As she lets go of his hand. where is the bedroom?" She asks quietly

Shiroe Kurona]([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL] are you here?)
(Yea)

Aeron said:
Ivory smiled at the sight of Tyler. "Hey! It's been pretty good! I just got back from visiting someone, so I stopped by the market to grab stuff to make lunch for the next couple of days." She motioned at the big bags and then looked up at Tyler. "So how've you been, Tyler?" She asked him.
Tyler chuckled. "Eh, I'm having a few girl troubles... But other than that, I'm doing great!" He said happily, winking at her.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed in relief "That's a good thing" He said softly
Sam chuckled. "So want to just cook something at home?" She asks

Last edited by a moderator:
shortyshot8 said:
Jackie blushed a little "Ye-Yeah...." She said nervously
Tyra chuckled and straightened her posture, brushing her hair to the side. "Well? Are you going to show me around or not cutie~?" She asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back