• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"Same here baby. It was also mine too, and we enjoyed it. At least I know I did.." Ramona said
"Why would I have not enjoyed it." She asked ramona softly before kissing ramonas shoulder softly blushing as she did so 'I've always wanted to do that' she thought as she kissed her boulder

(I will break in with C4 :3)

John was hiding, face pressed against the walls as a few soldiers walked by. He started to fix a certain box against the door, and started to count. "One..."

deathxmaiden said:
Handing the sample to a mother scientist, they then walk out. Eisen walks back in, saying, "You know why this is happening? I am so close to achieving the perfect life form, something capable of imitating anything, transforming into anything, becoming everything. Something capable of even defeating God!" At this point, he points behind him, and it seems as if the wall is retracting. When gone, there is a man, standing alone, in a puddle of blood. As soon as the man notices the two, he slams himself into the glass, his face splitting in half, tendrils shooting out, attempting to pierce the glass. "Bullets may pierce this man, but he is the ultimate lifeform. Capable of spreading himself to other lifeforms... This! Is my weapon against the deities themselves! This, is the extermination of all supernatural objects, by assimilating..." The wall rolls back into place. "I will give you one last chance, or you will end being subject number two. I will release you, but not until you belong to us... The scientists are making cultures right now, to accustom to your cellular makeup. I will wait here, and you know my soldiers?" As if on cue, one walks into the room. "Only some of them chose this, but they still have their free will, yet they will never be human again..." The soldier's chest begins to heave, as if something is trying to escape, and a tendril shoots out, stopping right above Miyuki's heart.
@Himeragi Seiker

(Sure, but how will you get in? Only two people have been in the base other than the employees)
Simpol!))

*Neo teleported next to Miyuki and Kikuri teleported as well*

''hello~ we're tweetle kill and tweetle murder~!''

''theres no other way to say this but...im pregnant...''

*Neo then busted out two pistols shooting the soldiers with guns as she smiled wide*

''KILL THEM ALL!!!''

''sorry...but we get payed to do this...''

*Kikuri said as she started to stab scientists with metal scissors*

satisfied? owo?)))

@Daniel reaver

deathxmaiden said:
Handing the sample to another scientist, they then walk out. Eisen walks back in, saying, "You know why this is happening? I am so close to achieving the perfect life form, something capable of imitating anything, transforming into anything, becoming everything. Something capable of even defeating God!" At this point, he points behind him, and it seems as if the wall is retracting. When gone, there is a man, standing alone, in a puddle of blood. As soon as the man notices the two, he slams himself into the glass, his face splitting in half, tendrils shooting out, attempting to pierce the glass. "Bullets may pierce this man, but he is the ultimate lifeform. Capable of spreading himself to other lifeforms... This! Is my weapon against the deities themselves! This, is the extermination of all supernatural objects, by assimilating..." The wall rolls back into place. "I will give you one last chance, or you will end being subject number two. I will release you, but not until you belong to us... The scientists are making cultures right now, to accustom to your cellular makeup. I will wait here, and you know my soldiers?" As if on cue, one walks into the room. "Only some of them chose this, but they still have their free will, yet they will never be human again..." The soldier's chest begins to heave, as if something is trying to escape, and a tendril shoots out, stopping right above Miyuki's heart.
@Himeragi Seiker

(Sure, but how will you get in? Only two people have been in the base other than the employees)
"I won't join you" myuki said in fear as she watched the tendril her eyes widening as se stared down at it

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Why would I have not enjoyed it." She asked ramona softly before kissing ramonas shoulder softly blushing as she did so 'I've always wanted to do that' she thought as she kissed her boulder

[/QUOTE]
"I guess you're right..." Ramona said quietly. She giggled lightly when she kissed her shoulder and proceeded by kissing her forehead. "I love you Lana..."

As the box exploded, he only saw a strange creature, and an empty room. "What the..." He began to run, panicking.

Roman said:
"I guess you're right..." Ramona said quietly. She giggled lightly when she kissed her shoulder and proceeded by kissing her forehead. "I love you Lana..."
"I love you ramona" she said softly as she kissed up to ramonas neck ten nuzzled her as she closed her eyes

deathxmaiden said:
@Himeragi Seiker
(Only Eisen, the turned, and Miyuki are int be room...)

The soldier falls back from the impact, and its arms fall off, growing limbs which begin to crawl to the newcomers. The tendril whips around, seeking something to pierce. "Who are you?" Eisen inquired. The turned reaches out with tentacles.
are int?)))

Roman said:
Han smiled, "Come on, take my hand." He said holding it out toward her. Is it the fact that I was a only child, that I get the feeling of a older sibling....
May took his hand and smiled "Your very nice" she says happily

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I love you ramona" she said softly as she kissed up to ramonas neck ten nuzzled her as she closed her eyes

[/QUOTE]
"I like it when you say that." Ramona said before she snuggled up against her and closed her eyes also.

deathxmaiden said:
(In the room... Did you read all of my post?)
Daniel reaver]Myuki looked around in fear as she squirmed her lower half wrapping around one of te girls [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
ok ok hold on hold on. lets rewind to the part when Neo and Kikuri got in the room...by teleporting cuz i honestly did not read the rest. just whenever i see a person under so much pain AND experimentation and also being beatened and enslaved and maybe imprisoned, i just wanna help them cuz my brain's just like ''hey, you need to help that poor son of a bitch. DO IT'' and im just like ''ok ok fine!!'' and...yea...i just wanna get straight to it..ok so just rewind to where Neo and Kikuri teleported inside the room))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back