• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Sora gets up on the edge of the fountain and smiles. "Fun tiem!" He yelled before jumping in and splashing everywhere.

(Sora is free.)

Roman said:
Ramona slowly leaned towards Lana's lips, making the space between them disappear, as she put her hands on her waist.

The clone flew into the wall, "Hey that hurt! Who the hell taught you how to kick, Ramona?!"
Jackie sighed "Not really no" She said gritting her teeth

Roman said:
Ramona slowly leaned towards Lana's lips, making the space between them disappear, as she put her hands on her waist.
Lana slowly kissed ramona back as she pulled her into her her heart raced as se kissed Ramona

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira smiled "so what this one about" she asked her as he watched the show

[/QUOTE]
''this highschool student boy has a curse called ''Absolute choice'' which he has to pick a choice that appears randomly. if he doesnt pick one soon, his head starts to hurt until he chooses one. and also logic doesnt apply to absolute choice so pretty much anything can happen''

shortyshot8 said:
Jackie sighed "Not really no" She said gritting her teeth
"Well that hurt... Yo bartender?! Can I get another one of here?!" The clone asked.

deathxmaiden said:
@Daniel reaver
@WeirdPrincess

"Perfectly fine." The heli descends, and Nikolav climbs upon it, placing Miyuki against the wall, and the squad follows suit. "Out boss will be here to see you shortly." The leader replies. The heli takes off.
Yurika nodded and watched the heli,"I will wait here....I must ensure that the girl doesn't get hurt..."

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smiled "True enough" He said happily
Farah yawned,"Right...." She mumbled as she snuggled into him more."I missed you when you were gone....even though I knew you were coming back."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''this highschool student boy has a curse called ''Absolute choice'' which he has to pick a choice that appears randomly. if he doesnt pick one soon, his head starts to hurt until he chooses one. and also logic doesnt apply to absolute choice so pretty much anything can happen''

[/QUOTE]
Wow" shira said as se watched it

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah yawned,"Right...." She mumbled as she snuggled into him more."I missed you when you were gone....even though I knew you were coming back."
Cam smiled "You are warm" He said softly

deathxmaiden said:
@Daniel reaver
@WeirdPrincess

They soon reach a base, and the squad places a blindfold around Miyuki's eyes, carrying her inside, and detaining her in some sort of field. Eisen soon bursts in, with his signature flash, after the squad retires.

"Miss me?"
"I told you I'm not letting lost out!!!" She yelled as she slithered around the stasis field and hissed at her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Lana slowly kissed ramona back as she pulled her into her her heart raced as se kissed Ramona

[/QUOTE]
Ramona pulled away, panting quietly. "What is this feeling? I feel all... tingly so to say..."

Roman said:
Ramona pulled away, panting quietly. "What is this feeling? I feel all... tingly so to say..."
Lana nodded "y-yeah. I-it feels hot" she said before she kissed ramona again deepening it emediately

"Who is lost?" He inquires. "Anyways, you know why you are here? To advance out tech. Or you can join us. You literally have a choice. If you decline... We try some things, and we return you. If you join us... That would also be perfect. I know if you are lying so answer truthfully."

@Daniel reaver

shortyshot8 said:
Jackie sighed and sat back down "Yeah that was the point"
"You're lucky I can't hit you... I would if I could." The clone said, taking his drink and thanking the bartender.

Roman said:
"You're lucky I can't hit you... I would if I could." The clone said, taking his drink and thanking the bartender.
Jackie laughed "Okay then" She said happily

deathxmaiden said:
"Who is lost?" He inquires. "Anyways, you know why you are here? To advance out tech. Or you can join us. You literally have a choice. If you decline... We try some things, and we return you. If you join us... That would also be perfect. I know if you are lying so answer truthfully."
Myuki hissed defiantly "I'd like my freedom" she said defiantly as her red became snake like as she stared at him I rage as fangs grew "plus I won't let Los out to advance your tech" she said defiantly to him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Lana nodded "y-yeah. I-it feels hot" she said before she kissed ramona again deepening it emediately

[/QUOTE]
Ramona blushed a dark red as they kissed and roughened it as they went along. It is hot...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Wow" shira said as se watched it

[/QUOTE]
''and funny thing is...he has to fall in love with someone to remove the curse but...he doesnt know that''

shortyshot8 said:
Jackie laughed "Okay then" She said happily
"How long will this last? I didn't say I was taking out a girl, I remember saying we were going to get drinks. As bros..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back