• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus shrugged "Lead the way" He said happily
"I don't know what t-- Bar! We are going to the bar and we are drinking our lives away!" The clone said picking up Marcus again as he ran.

Roman said:
"I don't know what t-- Bar! We are going to the bar and we are drinking our lives away!" The clone said picking up Marcus again as he ran.
Marcus sighed "Sounds like a plan" He said closing his eyes

shortyshot8 said:
Cam laughed a little "Sure thing" He said warping into his room face planting onto the bed

Marcus blushed a little "O-Okay" He said nervously
Farah was asleep as she layed on the bed, curled up into a ball.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Lana blushed as she deepened the kiss with ramona as she held her closer

[/QUOTE]
Ramona smiled under the kiss before pulling away. "Maybe we should go to my room..." she whispered.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yurika deflected the shots with ease and stumbled on Myuki's lower half before falling on top of her. The cloaking device released, making her visible."Ow...." She muttered as she layed on top of her. @TheRebelliousDragon
deathxmaiden said:
The squad, quickly surrounds her, one of them, Nicolav, firing at the new comer, emptying his clip. The squad leader contacts com, requesting evacuation. They would have to wait.
Myuki layed there paralyzed as she tryed to move but couldn't feeling the weight of the other girl o top of her

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''alright..''
*Yuki turned the TV on anime which was Noucome*

[/QUOTE]
Hits smiled as she snuggled up with yuki and started to watch the show

Yurika frowned as she was shot at,"That's not very nice you know." She said, clearly not fazed as the wounds closed around the bullets. She pushed herself off of Myuki and turned toward the squad."What do you want with this girl?" @deathxmaiden @Daniel reaver

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "Sounds like a plan" He said closing his eyes
A few seconds later, the clone used Marcus to ram through a door, "Drinks! Bartender keep em' coming our way!"

Roman said:
A few seconds later, the clone used Marcus to ram through a door, "Drinks! Bartender keep em' coming our way!"
Marcus sighed "That hurt...." He said rubbing his head

Mayyflower said:
May smiled. "Yea" she says stretching.
"Did you get a dorm or are you staying off campus?" Han asked. "If you plan staying here I can show you around."

shortyshot8 said:
Cam wrapped an arm around her and smiled
Farah groaned softly as she stretched her legs out and snuggled into him."Hey...."she said sleepily, her eyes still closed.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "That hurt...." He said rubbing his head
The clone laughed as he began drinking, "Thanks bartender guy!" He said happily. "Oh, shut up Marcus! You're tough!"

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah groaned softly as she stretched her legs out and snuggled into him."Hey...."she said sleepily, her eyes still closed.
Cam smiled "Hey love" He said softly

Roman said:
The clone laughed as he began drinking, "Thanks bartender guy!" He said happily. "Oh, shut up Marcus! You're tough!"
Marcus sighed "True enough....After using the necklace even you must know how strong I am" He said happily

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"A-already" she asked her embarasingly as she held ramona closer

[/QUOTE]
Ramona smirked, "Why not? We seemed to have already started a little."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hits smiled as she snuggled up with yuki and started to watch the show

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki snuggles up with Shira as they watch the TV smiling*

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smiled "Hey love" He said softly

Marcus sighed "True enough....After using the necklace even you must know how strong I am" He said happily
"You guys gave the real me powers he didn't know he could reach! To be honest with you, after he took the necklace off, the power didn't leave his body, nor did the power he got from the singing Intoner. He's like... Too strong now."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back