• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair nodded slowly,"Right.....Well I'm Alastair, it's nice to meet you Shinji. What are you doing just sitting here?"

Farah looked up at him,"No! I'm not doing that!" She exclaimed as she scooted herself away slightly."I'm not going to hurt you because you like someone else."
Cam frowned "Fine then I will do it" He said as some blood began to draw

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nodded. "Dang, there is Freddy's over there" she says pointing at Freddy's
Ayen stopped and looked and the 'Freddys' "umm, not to sound incopatan, but Amaya, what in the seven levels of Hades is a freddys?" he ask oblivious to what she meant.

Roman said:
Taylor laughed a little, before kissing her gently. "You're on. I bet I find all your flaws!"
-Roman

Hello ;)
"No you won't! You can try, but you'll find nothing but cuteness." Celia said, giggling as she poked him.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet](Im back! ^_^Would you like to continue? Or did you move on?))

[/QUOTE]
(We can continue if you want to. ^-^)

Nonalaka said:
((She's in the courtyard, following butterflies xD ...she's easily distracted))
(Alright!)

Asuka walked around the school courtyard, not knowing what to do. She sighed as she ran a hand through her hair,"Stupid Yoshino....not letting me come with..."she muttered to herself before seeing someone chasing butterflies. She giggled slightly,"Hey! What are you doing?"

shortyshot8 said:
Cam frowned "Fine then I will do it" He said as some blood began to draw
"Stop!" Farah exclaimed, scrambling up as she ran over to him. She grabbed his claw and pulled it away."You're not doing anything! Don't hurt yourself!"

WeirdPrincess said:
"Stop!" Farah exclaimed, scrambling up as she ran over to him. She grabbed his claw and pulled it away."You're not doing anything! Don't hurt yourself!"
Cam looked shocked "Why?" He asked as another tear fell from his face

WeirdPrincess said:
"No you won't! You can try, but you'll find nothing but cuteness." Celia said, giggling as she poked him.
"The cuteness is me, I don't know about you." Taylor said jokingly.

-Roman

Hello ;)

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet](Yay ^_^ its your turn to post, I believe.))

[/QUOTE]
(Nope, its yours. My post was inside the one you quoted before.)

WeirdPrincess said:
(Alright!)
Asuka walked around the school courtyard, not knowing what to do. She sighed as she ran a hand through her hair,"Stupid Yoshino....not letting me come with..."she muttered to herself before seeing someone chasing butterflies. She giggled slightly,"Hey! What are you doing?"
Camilla continued to chasing them before coming to a halt at the sound of a voice, she turned to face Asuka "Trying to catch these little flying creatures!....uhm, uhm...I can't remember their name, but they are very pretty!" She chimed happily.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam looked shocked "Why?" He asked as another tear fell from his face
"Because I still love you, you idiot! I'm not going to let you hurt yourself!" Farah said as she reached her other hand up and wiped away his tear."I'm hurt, obviously...but I don't want you to hurt yourself for this. It's not worth it nor am I. Just....go be with that girl if you like her." She said softly.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Because I still love you, you idiot! I'm not going to let you hurt yourself!" Farah said as she reached her other hand up and wiped away his tear."I'm hurt, obviously...but I don't want you to hurt yourself for this. It's not worth it nor am I. Just....go be with that girl if you like her." She said softly.
Cam covered his face with his hands as he fell back onto the bed "Why does this have to happen to me!?" He yelled into his hands

Nonalaka said:
Camilla continued to chasing them before coming to a halt at the sound of a voice, she turned to face Asuka "Trying to catch these little flying creatures!....uhm, uhm...I can't remember their name, but they are very pretty!" She chimed happily.
Asuka laughed,"Their called butterflies and they're beautiful." She said, grinning as she walked over to Camilla. She held out her hand as a butterfly softly landed on it,"Look. I caught one!"

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "The girl I fed on...." He looked at his hands and closed his eyes bracing himself "I think I have feelings for her"

"I am a Human with the power of Fire" He said happily before sighing "Please don't be like the last Succubus I met....I dated one and....She thought I was cheating on her" He said softly as he looked down
Sam nodded. "Another human, I'm not that kind of succubus" she says

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair nodded slowly,"Right.....Well I'm Alastair, it's nice to meet you Shinji. What are you doing just sitting here?"

Farah looked up at him,"No! I'm not doing that!" She exclaimed as she scooted herself away slightly."I'm not going to hurt you because you like someone else."
Playing with my powers Shinji said smirking alittle

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
Playing with my powers Shinji said smirking alittle

[/QUOTE]
"What type of powers so you have?" Alastair asked curiously.

frenchbirb said:
"Oh, no, you don't!"
Michi conjured a ball of Foxfire in his mouth and shot it at the card, hoping to destroy it.
"Copia" Kinna screams, revealing a blank card behind the dragon card. The card flashes as the Fireball appears on the card. "Progetto" She screams, the card flashes, launching Foxfire toward Michi

(Oh...well then...oops ^_^ "))

Kalin nodded, waving his hands in denial. "Oh, yeah I'm fine... I'm just a bit sore, is all. My body is healing, and it kinda stings. Everywhere..." He said with a quiet groan, as his head drooped.

@Shizurucia

shortyshot8 said:
Cam covered his face with his hands as he fell back onto the bed "Why does this have to happen to me!?" He yelled into his hands
Farah took a step back,"I don't know....do whatever you think is right....or whatever you want really." She said softly as she stared at the ground again.

(I'm back... I'm not feeling too good today, so I'll just use Ty...)

Tyler walked out of his dorm and sat down in the courtyard, looking at the ground.

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah took a step back,"I don't know....do whatever you think is right....or whatever you want really." She said softly as she stared at the ground again.
Cam sighed "Someone kill me now" He said sadly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back