• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
(It doesn't matter xD Nymph is tsundere too, she's mean to everyone but when people get to know her she's calm and caring)
((So... Tsundere and tsundere!? > :o xD Ok, Drakon is taking a bus to a museum...))

TheDragoon said:
((Any game you want, if you don't have a suggestion, I'll announce the game xD ))
The man rose an eyebrow. "A game? Do tell me about this game you have in mind..." He said said slyly.
((Not sure... :I))

"I'm will... Lets play... Um..." Klef wasn't particularly good at most games, nor did they have any real talents, this was going to be very interesting. "Hmmm... Shoots and Ladders?"

LunaCrosby said:
Mal nodded, "W-Well, if you say so." she said, waiting for him to finish eating.
Roman chuckled, and continued to eat his sandwich. Once he finished his food, Roman laid down and stared up at the ceiling with a smile on his face. "I am now satisfied for now."

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
''no...not really..''
Akane sighed, and looked around. She remembered Arashea wasn't a big fan of fighting, so she couldn't suggest a sparring match. "How about a race?"

Mayyflower said:
...€ May smiled and looked at Alejandro's hand and then back at him, her eyes widen when he said he had something like a pet €...
"Can I see him?"
"He's not with me at the very moment. I had to leave him home so he could rest." Alejandro said, as he gently brushed Luner's fur with his hand. "If we're to meet ever again, I'll make sure he's with me. Just for you."

Ballerina said:
((Not sure... :I))
"I'm will... Lets play... Um..." Klef wasn't particularly good at most games, nor did they have any real talents, this was going to be very interesting. "Hmmm... Shoots and Ladders?"
The man laughed. "Shoots and Ladders huh? Alright, what shall we put at stake then?" He asked.

TheDragoon said:
((How will they interact then? xD ))
(Idek?)

...| Nymph had finished fighting the officers, she was shot multiple times but it didn't killer her because of what she was, the only thing that was affecting her was the blood she was loosing and how tired she was, she ended up walking to a random location (the side of the museum) and passed out there so she could heal herself |...

Roman said:
"He's not with me at the very moment. I had to leave him home so he could rest." Alejandro said, as he gently brushed Luner's fur with his hand. "If we're to meet ever again, I'll make sure he's with me. Just for you."
...€ May nodded in understandment, she smiled at luner who was enjoying her fur being brushed by his hand, she giggled softly €...

"Oh okay cool, Luner really likes you and she doesn't really like other people.."

WeirdPrincess said:
...??As Taylor poked Celia's cheek, she puffed her cheeks out afterwards kind of like a pufferfish would blow up their body in means of defense. Except she wasn't a fish and she wasn't doing it for defensive means, she was just doing it just because. There wasn't a reason for Celia puffing her cheeks out, she was just being weird. Though that's how she always was, weird and oddly cute at the same time. Sometimes those things just went hand in hand when it came to her. She hadn't realized that they were in front of her house until Taylor stopped walking and talking to her. Celia was finally home and she could just jump on the couch and relax herself, which was rather pleasing. Looking at the house and imagining what she would do once she got inside, she barely heard the first part of Taylor's words until he said 'take a bath with you' to which her eyes immediately gazed upon him. Celia had both an excited and hopeful look on her face as she held her hands in front of her and spoke. Could they take a bath together? Or a shower? It would be way easier and take up less water if they did it that way??...

"We can take a bath together?!"

tumblr_o1guuhGDbl1uqrfrco1_500.gif

...??Though as he continued, Celia realized that wouldn't be the case. Well that was disappointing, she wanted to do that. A pout made its sway to her lips and the antenna-like structures that were just above her eyes, sagged ever so slightly. Was there a reason to it? Was it because of how she was now? Normal, Celia wouldn't have thought much about something like this, but with recent changes she had to wonder if it was something about her. She was still human, at least.. somewhat, and sort of the same, it was just the fact that she was kind of robotic now. Deep down, Celia did feel like the issue was her. Being so different, yet somehow the same all at once.. thinking about it caused a sigh to escape from the enclosure of her lips. She was worrying to much, it was probably nothing, but Celia couldn't help but feel sad. Not because of Taylor, but because of how abnormal she was now. It was something that would be hard to get over. She was quiet for a while, thinking about herself when she was pulled out of her thoughts when Taylor stopped talking. A saddened smile appeared as she responded to him, soon averting her eyes to the front door before Celia began making her way inside. Though she didn't have the keys, so she couldn't get in.. so she just stood by the door waiting for him to unlock it??...

"Oh wait.. silly me! You don't wanna do that, forget I said anything. Ha, and okay!"

tumblr_o1uzmnOsEK1uzwbyjo1_500.gif
Taylor looked sort of confused for a moment. In his mind he didn't think Celia would want to do anything really considered fun or of the sort... He honestly thought she'd still be in a bad mood. Well it was Celia after all. She isn't hard to cheer up... Or to make mad, which is something he tries not to do. He then looked at the house before looking at the now saddened Celia. It wasn't hard to tell that she was really happy when he mentioned the idea, but it wasn't hard to tell she was immediately brought down when he shot it down. He wouldn't mind taking a bath with her, and it would be nice to relax, especially with Celia around. Taylor then sighed and closed his eyes, before opening them and speaking in a light soft tone...

"You know what... I will take a bath with you. I didn't think you would be up for it. Sorry. Now that I know you would be, why not? Let's go~"

tumblr_mco8j2BxEd1r3y347o1_500.gif

With those words, Taylor took Celia's hand and walked towards the door. He took the key out of his pocket and walked inside, bringing Celia along with him.

"Welcome home. You should eat something like you said. I'll go and get everything ready."

Mayyflower said:
(Idek?)
...| Nymph had finished fighting the officers, she was shot multiple times but it didn't killer her because of what she was, the only thing that was affecting her was the blood she was loosing and how tired she was, she ended up walking to a random location (the side of the museum) and passed out there so she could heal herself |...
Drakon was in a blue bus nearby, that was driving up to the museum. The doors to the bus opened and let Drakon off. He let out a sigh and picked her girl up bridal style, setting her on a bench. He waited for her to wake up patiently, not too long though, he had business in the museum.

Mayyflower said:
...€ May nodded in understandment, she smiled at luner who was enjoying her fur being brushed by his hand, she giggled softly €...
"Oh okay cool, Luner really likes you and she doesn't really like other people.."
Alejandro chuckled, and nodded. "I'm surprised. I do like bears, but I didn't think they'd like me in return, especially since this one seems so cool and special." He said, looking at May. "I wonder why she likes me."

Roman said:
Satoshi looked back at the fire. He guess they guess they did escape... For now that is. When Haruo landed at his side and told him to jump into the wreckage, Satoshi nodded and jumped into it... Waiting. He sighed lightly, quickly catching his breath. He then looked at Haruo and spoke quietly...
"When we get out of this, you have a lot to answer for... You almost got us killed and.. I will admit, it was sort of cool... But I.. Still."
...Haruo slowly stood up and took a peak at the male as he began searching the area around them. He slowly lowered back down to Satoshi and spoke, a faint sigh following words≭...

That's if we get out of this, he's still up there searching for us.. We'll need to find a way to lose this guy completely..

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...Haruo slowly stood up and took a peak at the male as he began searching the area around them. He slowly lowered back down to Satoshi and spoke, a faint sigh following words≭...

That's if we get out of this, he's still up there searching for us.. We'll need to find a way to lose this guy completely..

[/QUOTE]
Satoshi looked away from Haruo and out at the man who was pursuing them. He sighed and slowly went back into the wreckage to hide. He then muttered under his breath to himself...

"This is stupid..."

TheDragoon said:
Oliver nodded. "Hmm... Let's share, how about that? I'm just getting Futomaki. Does that sound ok?" He asked her as he looked over the menu. His stomach growled lightly and he blushed a little. "Y-You heard nothing." He said, a little embarrassed.

tumblr_o196ujGOxT1unr5z8o1_500.png

"That sounds great!" Anna said with a smile as she held her hands together beside her face. Though she didn't know what Futomaki was.. guess she would find out when it came. As she put her hands back down on the table, a small laugh admitted from her as Olivers stomach growled. "I didn't hear what?" Anna asked, playing along, though soon her own stomach growled and her eyes widened. She knew she was hungry, but not enough for her stomach to start growling at her. A blush made its way to her cheeks as she spoke, "Haha, I guess I'm as hungry as you are. If not more so."

TheDragoon said:
The man laughed. "Shoots and Ladders huh? Alright, what shall we put at stake then?" He asked.
"I'd like ALL your red cards if I win. " Klef stated bluntly, it was really gutsy to ask for all of the red cards, but it was better to ask for more than asking for less.

53A.gif

And here she was; Maya! Tilting the striped bow tightened around her neck, she craned her neck and licked her dry lips slowly. She clutched the suitcase in her slender hands and began to walk forwards, dragging the luggage behind her. With a grin, a broad grin which displayed the single fang in her jaws. Her skirt waved with every heavy step she took, dragging along her feet. She glanced around, shifting the skirt corseted around her.

WeirdPrincess said:

tumblr_o196ujGOxT1unr5z8o1_500.png

"That sounds great!" Anna said with a smile as she held her hands together beside her face. Though she didn't know what Futomaki was.. guess she would find out when it came. As she put her hands back down on the table, a small laugh admitted from her as Olivers stomach growled. "I didn't hear what?" Anna asked, playing along, though soon her own stomach growled and her eyes widened. She knew she was hungry, but not enough for her stomach to start growling at her. A blush made its way to her cheeks as she spoke, "Haha, I guess I'm as hungry as you are. If not more so."

Oliver pouted childishly. "T-There's no way you could be hungrier than me! My stomach growled louder." He said as his stomach growled with agreement.

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]

53A.gif

And here she was; Maya! Tilting the striped bow tightened around her neck, she craned her neck and licked her dry lips slowly. She clutched the suitcase in her slender hands and began to walk forwards, dragging the luggage behind her. With a grin, a broad grin which displayed the single fang in her jaws. Her skirt waved with every heavy step she took, dragging along her feet. She glanced around, shifting the skirt corseted around her.

[/QUOTE]
Shuu had paused to look at the girl, then shook his head. "Weirdo..." He mumbled as he continued his search for Drakon. Shuu was a blonde haired man with a white unbuttoned shirt and a black t-shirt, complete with black jeans. He was fairly handsome as well. Though... He forgot to mention he was a big fat weirdo himself.

Ballerina said:
"I'd like ALL your red cards if I win. " Klef stated bluntly, it was really gutsy to ask for all of the red cards, but it was better to ask for more than asking for less.
The man laughed. "Is that so? Being greedy now are we? Well... If I win, I will not only take everything you own, but kill you in the process. Now that the stakes are set, how about we get our game started?" He asked as a table rose out of the ground with a chutes and ladders game board in the center.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu had paused to look at the girl, then shook his head. "Weirdo..." He mumbled as he continued his search for Drakon. Shuu was a blonde haired man with a white unbuttoned shirt and a black t-shirt, complete with black jeans. He was fairly handsome as well. Though... He forgot to mention he was a big fat weirdo himself.

Tilting her head to the slide and placing a finger on her bottle lip, the girl pricked her ears and frowned. She creased the corner of her lips and shook her head. She leaned forward so she kicked her heels and seemed to be examining the boy. She then lifted, twirling her merigold locks on her finger. She called out in a trill voice, "Sir?... Why are you looking at me like that?" She reared back her head at the sight of his lousy uniform.

1369196211199GJE983A8.jpg

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]

Tilting her head to the slide and placing a finger on her bottle lip, the girl pricked her ears and frowned. She creased the corner of her lips and shook her head. She leaned forward so she kicked her heels and seemed to be examining the boy. She then lifted, twirling her merigold locks on her finger. She called out in a trill voice, "Sir?... Why are you looking at me like that?" She reared back her head at the sight of his lousy uniform.

1369196211199GJE983A8.jpg

[/QUOTE]
Shuu blushed a little, but was frowning, probably because he was a little embarrassed. "When you say it like that you make it sound dirty, but you were practically dancing around for the world to see... It can be a little strange, especially in the presence of a sun god." He said. "The names Shuu."

TheDragoon said:
Shuu blushed a little, but was frowning, probably because he was a little embarrassed. "When you say it like that you make it sound dirty, but you were practically dancing around for the world to see... It can be a little strange, especially in the presence of a sun god." He said. "The names Shuu."
She pouted and showed the peace symbol in front of her left eye, giggling. "Well, you were looking anyway, silly." She chuckled, hopping towards him and showing her hand, grinning. "Mao, the tiger."

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]

She pouted and showed the peace symbol in front of her left eye, giggling. "Well, you were looking anyway, silly." She chuckled, hopping towards him and showing her hand, grinning. "Mao, the tiger."

[/QUOTE]
Shuu shrugged. "So? And what business do you have with a knowledgeable being such as myself?" He asked, winking and smiling, happy somebody had taken an interest in him. Many travelers came to Shuu for advice and answers, so it was only natural he was happy to do his job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back