• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Actually, people who's powers have been deemed too dangerous are eliminated on sight. The first time you try to use your powers while chipped, the chip will cause the character to feel nauseous and they will collapse. The second time, the chip will explode and will kill them. )))

[/QUOTE]
((For someone with a weak chip like Klef still be able to use their powers to a limited extent?)

Nonalaka said:
((They're fine xD ))
Ilaani continued to stare at him, how did he know about her, how did he know about either of them? His presence with the walls closing in like that was getting more than uncomfortable now, she was getting a sick feeling in her stomach, which only got worse with each step he took towards her. Her body tensed up completely at this gross thing being that close to her, touching her face and such. As he spoke he said a familiar word 'Inuer' Axel said about Nexus talking in his sleep and saying something like that, so his vision or whatever that was, it must have been real. She took a breath before speaking "Who is Inuer?" She asked, this Akuma, as creepy as he was, seemed to have info on the situation, hopefully he'd answer her questions.

Kenai nodded before something caught his attention "Uhm, Asako?" He said before gesturing toward her emerging tail "You may wanna hide that..." She said quietly then her.

Kairassi smiled back at him "Ah, I'm glad, I was afraid something bad would happen her..." She said before she lowered her gaze to the floor, shuffling her feet a little "S-Sorry I caused trouble" she said apologetically.

Ariel smiled " Oh, okay" she said before nodding "I assumed I was terrible to not get it on my first try" she giggled "I'll keep practising until im better ~"
...๑Yuuka shook her head and laughed quietly before speaking. Yeah, it would probably be best to practice and it was kind of a cool trick to show other people๑...

"Nope, I feel like people who play wind instruments, like a clarinet or flute, would most likely get it on the first try. Anyways, do you wanna come get a smoothie with me? I was just about to do that after I rested."

Ballerina said:
((For someone with a weak chip like Klef still be able to use their powers to a limited extent?)
((( The chips are all the same strength. And no, they wouldn't. )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Actually, people who's powers have been deemed too dangerous are eliminated on sight. The first time you try to use your powers while chipped, the chip will cause the character to feel nauseous and they will collapse. The second time, the chip will explode and will kill them. )))

[/QUOTE]
((so being able to summon the avatars of over 237 (this was where I lost count...) different types of sealed gods would probably be considered too dangerous huh?))

[QUOTE="Cursed Jester]((so being able to summon the avatars of over 237 (this was where I lost count...) different types of sealed gods would probably be considered too dangerous huh?))

[/QUOTE]
((( Yes. )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( The chips are all the same strength. And no, they wouldn't. )))

[/QUOTE]
((Oh god, Klef would probably be dead now :I , time to fix some stuff! This is irrevelent to what I'm fixing but just so that I know for future reference could a chip be removed and can they still use magical items and/or be posessed?))

[/QUOTE]
Natsumi doesnt know though~ shes not a book of knowledge xD )

[QUOTE="Cursed Jester]
Sora blinked... Volgna-Gath's avatar was probably the easiest to summon, and likely the weakest too... She wondered how natsumi would fare if she actually went all out. "mmm... unfortunately, at this bar I don't have coffee or other caffeinated drinks... though thinking about it, that could be a profitable business venture..." Thinking for a minute Sora shook her head before getting back on track, "but if you would like, I could probably find an old elixir in the cellar for you. And before you comment, I wouldn't be much of a witch if I couldn't brew potions and create medicines."

[/QUOTE]
''its fine...is there somewhere i could sleep?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''its fine...is there somewhere i could sleep?''
Sora smiled softly, and waved her hand in the direction of the wall, causing a door to appear there, "That would lead to my bedroom, and your welcome to sleep in there if you like. But aside from that there's not really anywhere else here."

[QUOTE="Cursed Jester] Sora smiled softly, and waved her hand in the direction of the wall, causing a door to appear there, "That would lead to my bedroom, and your welcome to sleep in there if you like. But aside from that there's not really anywhere else here."

[/QUOTE]
...☫Natsumi just yawned before going to the door and opening it☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Natsumi just yawned before going to the door and opening it☫...
Sora grinned impishly before calling out after her, "Oh and watch out for the man eating plant! Contrary to his name he prefers girls~!"

[QUOTE="Cursed Jester] Sora grinned impishly before calling out after her, "Oh and watch out for the man eating plant! Contrary to his name he prefers girls~!"

[/QUOTE]
''a man eating plant? thats kinda weird to keep that thing in your bed room yknow..?''

...☫She said as she was just standing in the door way☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''a man eating plant? thats kinda weird to keep that thing in your bed room yknow..?''
...☫She said as she was just standing in the door way☫...
Sora grinned and rolled her eyes, "His name is George, and he is an extremely rare medicinal plant that gets its nutrients through absorbing vital aura. But for someone like you I would just recommend you don't go within five feet of it, or else you might have an unpleasant experience, due to lack of experience handling it."

[QUOTE="Cursed Jester]
Sora grinned and rolled her eyes, "His name is George, and he is an extremely rare medicinal plant that gets its nutrients through absorbing vital aura. But for someone like you I would just recommend you don't go within five feet of it, or else you might have an unpleasant experience, due to lack of experience handling it."

[/QUOTE]
''alright...i just plan to sleep on the bed, not fiddle with your plant..''

...☫She said before she went in the room and flopped on the bed☫...

trix said:
T
trix smiled opening the door and wrapping her arms around his neck. She whispered "hey"
Clover chuckles and wraps his arms around her waist. "Hey, how have you been beautiful?" He says while smiling widely.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''alright...i just plan to sleep on the bed, not fiddle with your plant..''
...☫She said before she went in the room and flopped on the bed☫...
Sora debated whether or no she should go and take a nap with her, but decided against, it considering how she still had some elixirs she needed to create, and how she didn't think Natsumi would be very accepting of the action.

Slaxt said:
Clover chuckles and wraps his arms around her waist. "Hey, how have you been beautiful?" He says while smiling widely.
Trix pulled back keeping her arms around his neck, she looked tired. She smiled sweetly going on her tiptoes kissing his nose "A lot better now, i'm sorry I disappeared..." she looked sad.

[QUOTE="Cursed Jester] Sora debated whether or no she should go and take a nap with her, but decided against, it considering how she still had some elixirs she needed to create, and how she didn't think Natsumi would be very accepting of the action.

[/QUOTE]
...☫Natsumi just laid down on the bed☫...

''...well...not bad......kinda...comfy..''

trix said:
Trix pulled back keeping her arms around his neck, she looked tired. She smiled sweetly going on her tiptoes kissing his nose "A lot better now, i'm sorry I disappeared..." she looked sad.
Clover kisses her on her cheek and smiles "It's alright... As long as you're safe and healt-". He pauses and frowns after looking at her eyes. "Have you been getting your sleep?..."

Slaxt said:
Clover kisses her on her cheek and smiles "It's alright... As long as you're safe and healt-". He pauses and frowns after looking at her eyes. "Have you been getting your sleep?..."
She smiled briefly then turned her gaze away from him her eyes clouding over with sadness. She bit her lip "N-not really....Things haven't been too great..."

trix said:
She smiled briefly then turned her gaze away from him her eyes clouding over with sadness. She bit her lip "N-not really....Things haven't been too great..."
Clover turns her face towards him and frowns. "What happened?..." He kisses her softly on the forehead.

Slaxt said:
Clover turns her face towards him and frowns. "What happened?..." He kisses her softly on the forehead.
She couldn't help but smile her eyes sparkling ever so briefly "I was sick...they still aren't sure what caused it" she kissed his nose gently "But i'm ok now!"

trix said:
She couldn't help but smile her eyes sparkling ever so briefly "I was sick...they still aren't sure what caused it" she kissed his nose gently "But i'm ok now!"
Clover smiles softly, and kisses her gently. "I trust that you're ok, but if you ever feel sick again tell me... I'm worried about you." He smiles widely "Now you need to get some sleep that's bad for your health."

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Natsumi just laid down on the bed☫...
''...well...not bad......kinda...comfy..''
"Of course its not bad, what did you think I slept on. A sacrificial alter or something?" Sora walked into the room in a relaxed manner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back