• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
"Huh?" Ilaani's mind snapped back to reality after he spoke "Ah, Y-yeah...that description was more accurate than you realise" she said quietly, trying to laugh it off a little "but seriously something...spoke to me...like a demon or something...it wasn't who Nexus saw, but he knew what Nexus was rambling about, And from what I can gather... Whoever or whatever Nexus saw in his dream, they were who shot at you both..." She explained before pausing a little then sighing "I probably sound like a lunatic" she said, rubbing the side of her arm with her hand.
Axel laughed and ruffled her hair. "Heh, maybe you just need some sleep, you lunatic~" He teased lightly. But something about what Ilaani said troubled him... What was going on here? There was definitely something going on, first Ineur, now a demon? How crazy could things get?

TheDragoon said:
Axel laughed and ruffled her hair. "Heh, maybe you just need some sleep, you lunatic~" He teased lightly. But something about what Ilaani said troubled him... What was going on here? There was definitely something going on, first Ineur, now a demon? How crazy could things get?
Ilaani huffed a little when her hair was ruffled, why did everyone do that to her? She quickly moved her hands up to fix her hair into place again. "Yeah, maybe" she said with putting on a small smile with a nod, though she knew what she saw, it was real, no way could it have been fake or imagined.

TheDragoon said:
The doctors immediately took her into one of the empty medical rooms and began to study her carefully, trying to see what was wrong of course...
Ally looked at the doctor's, she wanted them to hurry up and find out what was wrong with her.

trix said:
Trix had put her headphones on and gently closed the door behind her humming to herself as she walked into her house taking in a deep breath. It still felt weird being home, she was anxious to see Clover.
Clover got finished getting ready and headed out the door. He smiles widely, excited to finally be able to see Trix again. He continues walking and arrives moments later. He knocks and waits for her to open the door.

T

Slaxt said:
Clover got finished getting ready and headed out the door. He smiles widely, excited to finally be able to see Trix again. He continues walking and arrives moments later. He knocks and waits for her to open the door.
trix smiled opening the door and wrapping her arms around his neck. She whispered "hey"

TheDragoon said:
The corridor winded on and on... It almost seemed like it had no end. Eventually, it just looked like he was going in circles... What was going on here?
Klef huffed, they weren't going to give up just yet. They wondered why it felt that they were just going in circles, but didn't think too much about it.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i never actually...played a lot of games in a whole while..''
Akane smiled, "That's not good. Are there any games you heard about and it caught your interest? I'm not talking about video games by they way~"

LunaCrosby said:
Mal blinked. "I-It's still not that great compared to other's..." she said, her face a slight pink.
Roman shrugged, "Doesn't mean your food can't be the best to me. Besides, if you keep practicing, you can become the best."

Roman said:
Roman shrugged, "Doesn't mean your food can't be the best to me. Besides, if you keep practicing, you can become the best."
Mal nodded, "W-Well, if you say so." she said, waiting for him to finish eating.

TheDragoon said:
Oliver shrugged as he sat at an empty table. "Eh, I'm fine with anything..." He said.
Anna sat down across from him and folded her hands on top of the table. The place looked really nice, she hoped at least that the service would be good. "Oh. Well.. what do you think I should get, since it's my first time trying sushi and all. Or maybe I can share with you?" She didn't want to order some large thing and end up not eating it because she hated the way it tasted. Or maybe she didn't happen to be a fish person, she really didn't know. Anna just thought that she would share with Oliver before ordering anything on her own, you know, just to be one the safe side.

Lumina said:
...₪As Evan turned around to glare at them, Violetta narrowed her eyes and only increased her smile, waving as he flipped the bird. Ah, it was entertaining to see what humans did in times of utter defeat. The raising of the middle finger in times of anger and defeat was hilarious to her. It's not like it could actually do anything. Fingers were pretty weak and vulnerable spots. But as she watched him run off she couldn't help but chuckle a bit, and that was when she heard Takashi speak again, and she moved her attention to him, raising an eyebrow as he said he was a super₪...
"Really? I thought supers were smarter than that."

...₪Violetta shrugged, crossing her arms in response. Man, things were just getting weirder and weirder, weren't they? A lot more violence than she would have liked. Well Earth has always been a pretty chaotic planet anyways, it's not like this was anything new. Rather, what was new was the fact that she was actually involved this time. Huh, even she experienced firsts. Takashi then requested that she freeze time, to which she obliged with a curious smirk, glancing back at the restaurant before resting her irises back on her boyfriend₪...

"Sure, anything for you~"
Takashi smiled and went back inside the restaurant. He felt a lot better, and with that, his first order of business was to get his sword back and a gift for Violetta. Takashi whistled to himself as he went inside the men's bathroom to retrieve his sword and once he had it, he went to where the liquor was kept. He looked around for a bit, soon finding the wine that was most expensive.

"Damn Evan didn't let me have a real taste of this stuff.."

Takashi coughed a few times, a sign on not being completely healed, and immediately grabbed a case of the wine. He chuckled a little and took his liquor out to Violetta... Well her liquor.

"They owe use a free drink. We were being harassed not too long ago by one of their guys after all~ So, I got you some of their wine. The one claimed to be the best."

Mayyflower said:
...€ May chuckled and jumped off luner €...
"It's nice to meet you too, oh and this here is luner"
Alejandro gently placed a hand on Luner's back. He then looked at May and chuckled lightly, "That's a nice name. I have something like a pet. His name is Hyouinmaru."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...Haruo continued to run, his mind constantly thinking of various strategies to escape the man pursuing them. Most strategies resulted in the male finding them, and either one of them dying, or both, which was out of the question for Haruo. He soon hatched a plan and leaped into the air. As he was in the air, he spun around to face the man and formed multiple hand signs. He spoke as he spat fire from his mouth. This technique was different than the one he used before, as he wasn't limiting it's output, and it spanned a large area≭...

Majestic Destroyer Flame!

tumblr_m1yvtts5px1r7bmo8o1_500_by_athinaantreou-d7c5bx0_zps9gb9zqul.gif

...Haruo soon landed on the ground beside Satoshi as the flames spread out behind him and hit the ground, causing the male pursuing them to lose sight. Haruo then looked to his left towards a large amount of wreckage. He spoke to Satoshi as he pointed to the relatively large structure and ran over to it, soon making his way inside and hiding≭...

Get in, quickly!

[/QUOTE]
Satoshi looked back at the fire. He guess they guess they did escape... For now that is. When Haruo landed at his side and told him to jump into the wreckage, Satoshi nodded and jumped into it... Waiting. He sighed lightly, quickly catching his breath. He then looked at Haruo and spoke quietly...

"When we get out of this, you have a lot to answer for... You almost got us killed and.. I will admit, it was sort of cool... But I.. Still."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i guess hang here a little...''
Sora nodded as she replied, "That's fine, this is always a good place to relax I find. So tell me more about this whole situation, I haven't exactly been paying attention to mortal affairs for the last... 16 or so years?"

((sorry for the huge delay, I had a hockey game.))

Roman said:
Alejandro gently placed a hand on Luner's back. He then looked at May and chuckled lightly, "That's a nice name. I have something like a pet. His name is Hyouinmaru."
...€ May smiled and looked at Alejandro's hand and then back at him, her eyes widen when he said he had something like a pet €...

"Can I see him?"

[QUOTE="Cursed Jester]
Sora nodded as she replied, "That's fine, this is always a good place to relax I find. So tell me more about this whole situation, I haven't exactly been paying attention to mortal affairs for the last... 16 or so years?"
((sorry for the huge delay, I had a hockey game.))

[/QUOTE]
its fine.))

''so, the UN's runnin around hunting and capturing any super natural and chips them with some mechanized chip which restricts your powers. it will be chipped in your brain. if the chip cannot stop you from using your power, itll explode and you die. if you do use your powers, the chip will just make you sleep. its a stupid thing. it just sounds like Nazi Scientist shit..''

HimeragiSeiker said:
its fine.))
''so, the UN's runnin around hunting and capturing any super natural and chips them with some mechanized chip which restricts your powers. it will be chipped in your brain. if the chip cannot stop you from using your power, itll explode and you die. if you do use your powers, the chip will just make you sleep. its a stupid thing. it just sounds like Nazi Scientist shit..''
"Mmmm... wonder how that would affect me... So what all the supernatural are just on the run then? No ones thought to resist? I find that strange..."

[QUOTE="Cursed Jester] "Mmmm... wonder how that would affect me... So what all the supernatural are just on the run then? No ones thought to resist? I find that strange..."

[/QUOTE]
''some resist. its just the weak ones that have to run or rely on others. like the powerless, faunas...and those who have no idea how to use their power..''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''some resist. its just the weak ones that have to run or rely on others. like the powerless, faunas...and those who have no idea how to use their power..''
"man... if that bird ever hears about this, he's going to be over joyed... So obviously you don't like them chipping people, but then I also assume your not on the side of the resistance... Ok, so tell me who are the major players that run the show around here?"

[QUOTE="Cursed Jester] "man... if that bird ever hears about this, he's going to be over joyed... So obviously you don't like them chipping people, but then I also assume your not on the side of the resistance... Ok, so tell me who are the major players that run the show around here?"

[/QUOTE]
''i dont really know. i just go after any resistance group who kills innocent humans and terrorize instead of killing off research labs and the damn scientists that are working for the UN..''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i dont really know. i just go after any resistance group who kills innocent humans and terrorize instead of killing off research labs and the damn scientists that are working for the UN..''
"Well, as long as they don't bother me or my business, I shouldn't have ant problems with them..."

[QUOTE="Cursed Jester] "Well, as long as they don't bother me or my business, I shouldn't have ant problems with them..."

[/QUOTE]
''...*sigh* so tired now from those barrage of spears..''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''...*sigh* so tired now from those barrage of spears..''
Sora blinked... Volgna-Gath's avatar was probably the easiest to summon, and likely the weakest too... She wondered how natsumi would fare if she actually went all out. "mmm... unfortunately, at this bar I don't have coffee or other caffeinated drinks... though thinking about it, that could be a profitable business venture..." Thinking for a minute Sora shook her head before getting back on track, "but if you would like, I could probably find an old elixir in the cellar for you. And before you comment, I wouldn't be much of a witch if I couldn't brew potions and create medicines."

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
its fine.))
((( Actually, people who's powers have been deemed too dangerous are eliminated on sight. The first time you try to use your powers while chipped, the chip will cause the character to feel nauseous and they will collapse. The second time, the chip will explode and will kill them. )))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back