• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Akane sighed, and looked around. She remembered Arashea wasn't a big fan of fighting, so she couldn't suggest a sparring match. "How about a race?"
''how about what you like to do? sparring was it?''

...✦She said as she stretched✦...

''im not a fan of fighting, but i still need to sharpen my skills..''

TheDragoon said:
Shuu shrugged. "So? And what business do you have with a knowledgeable being such as myself?" He asked, winking and smiling, happy somebody had taken an interest in him. Many travelers came to Shuu for advice and answers, so it was only natural he was happy to do his job.

"Oh, really?" She sucked in her cheeks and flicked her head to the side, hands firmly on her hips.

tumblr_nkaid6eVI11tga1sco2_500.gif

She took another giggle, and rubbed her cheek. "You're cute, Shuu." She turned back, tilting her head. "Well, wanna show me to the dorms or something?"

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
''how about what you like to do? sparring was it?''
...✦She said as she stretched✦...

''im not a fan of fighting, but i still need to sharpen my skills..''
Akane smiled happily almost jumping up and down at the excitement she felt. Arashea wanted to spar! Spar! Akane nodded" and gave Arashea a determined look, "Alright. Are you sure though? I'm a master at all combat."

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]

"Oh, really?" She sucked in her cheeks and flicked her head to the side, hands firmly on her hips.

tumblr_nkaid6eVI11tga1sco2_500.gif

She took another giggle, and rubbed her cheek. "You're cute, Shuu." She turned back, tilting her head. "Well, wanna show me to the dorms or something?"

[/QUOTE]
Shuu blushed wildly and gritted his teeth a bit in wild embarrassment. "H-Hey! That's not fair! You called me cute while my guard was down!" He said before he looked away. "S-Sure! Whatever!" He said, acting like he didn't care but he obviously did. He enjoyed helping others after all.

Roman said:
Akane smiled happily almost jumping up and down at the excitement she felt. Arashea wanted to spar! Spar! Akane nodded" and gave Arashea a determined look, "Alright. Are you sure though? I'm a master at all combat."
''sure. just know, i wont hold back~''

...✦She said as she smiled at her✦...

TheDragoon said:
Shuu blushed wildly and gritted his teeth a bit in wild embarrassment. "H-Hey! That's not fair! You called me cute while my guard was down!" He said before he looked away. "S-Sure! Whatever!" He said, acting like he didn't care but he obviously did. He enjoyed helping others after all.
She flashed her fangs and chuckled. She gripped his arm like a little sister, tugging on his short, white sleeve and purring. "Come on. Not got all day."

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]

She flashed her fangs and chuckled. She gripped his arm like a little sister, tugging on his short, white sleeve and purring. "Come on. Not got all day."

[/QUOTE]
((I forgot I use a specific font for Shuu xD ))

Shuu pouted one more time before he guided her by the sleeve. Why the hell am I doing this again? He thought to himself. I'm supposed to be looking for Drakon... He said as he showed her the girls dorms. "This is the girls dorms. Boys are forbidden to be over here so, this is as far as I go." He said.

TheDragoon said:
((I forgot I use a specific font for Shuu xD ))
Shuu pouted one more time before he guided her by the sleeve. Why the hell am I doing this again? He thought to himself. I'm supposed to be looking for Drakon... He said as he showed her the girls dorms. "This is the girls dorms. Boys are forbidden to be over here so, this is as far as I go." He said.

She gripped his sleeve, pouting. "You really are a sour puss. Come on! Let's go!" She giggled, pulling him through the entrance to the girl's dorms.

giphy.gif

Mood: Hyped up

Now playing: Under pressure – Logic

[media]

[/media]
Current objects: None

Wanted by law enforcement: Yes

Kaz sighed, his walking had landed him back out in the city with nothing to do so he decided to be reckless, irrational, and act like a delinquent. Grinning he walked down a side ally and pulled his headphones on from around his neck before reaching into his jacket and pulling out a number of stencils and a roll of ducktape he taped the stencils to the wall and pulled a respirator and a can of spray paint out of his coat and got to work, quickly tagging the wall, but just as he was finishing, a group of police officers rounded the corner and stared at him. Kaz looked down at the respirator and spray paint in his hand as the front officer reached behind him to pull out a pair of handcuffs. Grinning he dropped the respirator and pressed his phone to change the song before chucking the can of paint at the him and breaking into a sprint tearing off the stencils as he went. Running at the wall and kicking off of it as he turned and grabbed the ladder to a fire escape climbing up it while shouting,
“FUCK DA POLICE!!!!”. Unfortunately Kaz also accidently managed to kick the ladder down to the police in the process, so he wasn’t surprised when they started chasing him. Climbing up another two floors, he looked down and saw he was missing one or two off the officers, so he assumed they had decided to go through the building. Reaching into his jacket he pulled out a wad of cash before turning to the window of the floor he was on, and using the heel of his shoe he smashed out the window. Jumping through, he vaulted over a table, and charged for the door, throwing the wad of cash at a guy he assumed owned the apartment. Using his shoulder Kaz smashed through the door and out into a hallway, only turning to see the two police he had lost coming out of the stair well, tazers at the ready. Running away from them he pulled an unfortunate guy who was looking out to see what was going on out into their path, and managed to block the tazer prongs with him.
Crow_Graffiti_by_emokidnap.jpg
Reaching into his jacket Kaz dropped two massive wads of cash next to the guy and turned continuing down the hall. Reaching the stair well he immediately began running up the stairs, the officers hot on his heels, then suddenly turning he leapt over the banister and landed on the opposite side of the stairs, a floor below. The officers growled in frustration as they turned around running down after him. Entering into another hall he sprinted strait down and turned kicking it the door to another apartment and dropping another bundle of cash before running straight ahead and diving through the window, crashing through the widow of the building across the alley. Turning Kaz smiled and gave the cops the one finger salute and ran off towards the back exit. Kaz laughed out loud as he heard the cops cursing out loud in frustration deciding he wasn’t worth it. Knowing he was home free Kaz ran out into the court yard behind the buildings he had just been running through, before slowing down and taking a deep breath, knowing he had a few minutes before the cops would be out of the building. Smiling Kaz did a little dance to the music celebrating his escape.

@Roman

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]I couldnt let that it my loves daughter now could i?" She asked back with a happy smile as she let the parts drop to the water

[/QUOTE]
''e-eh..?'' (pretty much i have no idea what she just said cuz it didnt make sense xD )

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]

She gripped his sleeve, pouting. "You really are a sour puss. Come on! Let's go!" She giggled, pulling him through the entrance to the girl's dorms.

giphy.gif

[/QUOTE]
Shuu pretended he was using his full strength to resist, pouting. But in reality, he hardly used a fraction. If he had used his full power, he could have carried the little girl all the way across the earth and not even break a sweat. In the end he gave up and just was dragged around. "Ugh, your gonna get me in trouble."

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Natsumi soon fell asleep on the bed☫...
Sora smiled as she looked at Natsumi. Then turning around she walked up to a large plant in the corner with four different colored leaves on it, sky blue, light pink, deep green and snow white, with a large bulb at the top. "Hi George." Allowing one of the vines to wrap around her wrist, Sora began pulling off leaves of the sky blue color. They had a very strong regenerative effect, but also a incredibly strong sleep aiding affect when unrefined. But with the way her palm was hurting from cutting it earlier, she didn't really care. Pulling the vine off from around her wrist, Sora already felt tired from "feeding" the plant, so she decided screw it, it was her bed after all. Placing all but one of the harvested leaves in a pouch, she walked over to the bed and placed the remaining leaf under her tongue, before lying down and almost immediately falling asleep next to Natsumi. A few minutes later she unconsciously wrapped an arm around Natsumi and snuggled up against her.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu pretended he was using his full strength to resist, pouting. But in reality, he hardly used a fraction. If he had used his full power, he could have carried the little girl all the way across the earth and not even break a sweat. In the end he gave up and just was dragged around. "Ugh, your gonna get me in trouble."
With a grin, she tugged him and her suitcase through, landing in her dorm eventually. She carried him in, flopping the suitcase on the floor. "No I'm nawt," she giggled, winking, "Just having fun."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''sure. just know, i wont hold back~''
...✦She said as she smiled at her✦...
Akane nodded, "You have yourself a sparring match. If you want, we can even make things interesting. Want to add a bet on top?"

[QUOTE="Cursed Jester] Sora smiled as she looked at Natsumi. Then turning around she walked up to a large plant in the corner with four different colored leaves on it, sky blue, light pink, deep green and snow white, with a large bulb at the top. "Hi George." Allowing one of the vines to wrap around her wrist, Sora began pulling off leaves of the sky blue color. They had a very strong regenerative effect, but also a incredibly strong sleep aiding affect when unrefined. But with the way her palm was hurting from cutting it earlier, she didn't really care. Pulling the vine off from around her wrist, Sora already felt tired from "feeding" the plant, so she decided screw it, it was her bed after all. Placing all but one of the harvested leaves in a pouch, she walked over to the bed and placed the remaining leaf under her tongue, before lying down and almost immediately falling asleep next to Natsumi. A few minutes later she unconsciously wrapped an arm around Natsumi and snuggled up against her.

[/QUOTE]
...☫Once morning came, Natsumi started to wake up. It was weird for her to sleep somewhere she wasnt very familiar about. She saw an arm wrapped around her and felt the warmth coming from somebody☫...

Roman said:
Akane nodded, "You have yourself a sparring match. If you want, we can even make things interesting. Want to add a bet on top?"
''well...i only meant it for training but...sure if you wish to do it''

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]

With a grin, she tugged him and her suitcase through, landing in her dorm eventually. She carried him in, flopping the suitcase on the floor. "No I'm nawt," she giggled, winking, "Just having fun."

[/QUOTE]
Shuu ignored her wink and just stared at her blankly with his arms crossed. "And why did you bring me into your dorm? I'll get into even more trouble." He said. He definetly didn't need detention while Drakon was still running loose.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu ignored her wink and just stared at her blankly with his arms crossed. "And why did you bring me into your dorm? I'll get into even more trouble." He said. He definetly didn't need detention while Drakon was still running loose.

tumblr_n60gc8prUF1r922azo1_500.gif

"So you and me can unpack my stuff and it'll be easy peasy! You just need to put all my clothes away and you can go off and finish whatever you were doing!"

@Roman[/URL]
Han had been watching this from the start... From the tagging and all. He chuckled lightly, seeing something in this guy that he could see in himself when he was young. When the police arrived, Han took a different route to follow this guy to see how things ended up or him. He managed to escape every situation that seemed to put him in a tight corner, and to Han that was impressive. Eventually this guy made it out without handcuffs on his wrist and this only peaked Han's interest even more. He decided to make his way to him and greet him. Han simply used his powers to get to this sprat paint guy and appeared behind him, lightly tapping his shoulder.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...i only meant it for training but...sure if you wish to do it''
Akane made her sword appear, and she then twirled it around in her hand. "Loser buys lunch?"

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]

tumblr_n60gc8prUF1r922azo1_500.gif

"So you and me can unpack my stuff and it'll be easy peasy! You just need to put all my clothes away and you can go off and finish whatever you were doing!"

[/QUOTE]
Shuu reeled back. "H-Help you?! But why?!" He asked before he realized it was his job to help people in need. He sighed. "Never mind... I'll help." He said. "But only on one condition, you need to help me find someone."

Alternated said:
Mat was still laughing even he fell down which results waking Mateus up, Mateus rubbed his eyes and looks at the two "what the heck is going on?" he asked wondering what happened between the two his clone stopped laughing and stands up "well I guess it's pretty fair to laugh at me" Mat said to Elaena and walks to Mateus "good luck" he whispered into his ear, Mateus has no idea what his clone is scheming "ahh that's right I scheduled that I will buy some food from the grocery" Mat said and grabs Mateus' wallet and opens the door to go to the supermarket "Have good day!" the clone said before leaving.
Elaena just stared at the door after Mat left, blinking a few times "Bye?" She said, wondering why he left in such a hurry like that, he never mentioned grocery shopping before now, and now that she thought about it...she had plenty of food in the cupboard so she didn't really need groceries, not only that but he whispered something, which was also confusing. She simply shrugged tucking the thought away for now before looking to Mateus and smiling a little "Did you sleep well?"

TheDragoon said:
The elevator stopped and he smiled as he saw their room right in front of them. He stepped off with her. "So, all you have to do is insert the key into our room."
Ilaani nodded as she took the key from the slot in the elevator, looking at it curiously before inserting into the slot on the door, once it opened she stepped inside, looking all around.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu reeled back. "H-Help you?! But why?!" He asked before he realized it was his job to help people in need. He sighed. "Never mind... I'll help." He said. "But only on one condition, you need to help me find someone."
She broadly grinned, and passed him a pile of clothes. She took her possessions and began setting them up, including lots of tiger things. "Sure."

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]

She broadly grinned, and passed him a pile of clothes. She took her possessions and began setting them up, including lots of tiger things. "Sure."

[/QUOTE]
Shuu began sorting through them until his hand had grabbed a bra. Color appeared on his cheeks and froze up. Even though he was knowledgeable, that didn't mean his mind wasn't the slightest bit tainted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back