• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Luke nods. "Okay" he says before standing up and offerering her his hand
Kairassi looked at his hand and smiled before taking it "Let's go~"

Roman said:
"I heard, if she wants to be resurrected, she'd go to Natsumi." Han said. "That's not my choice, so I don't really have a say so in it." He told Roselyn. "But I do hope she does return."
''dead people dont come to me...i come to the dead people...and if Celia's in Aion, id ask either Yuki or Azusa to go ask the dead and then il resurrect them or they pass Azusa's trial. Ghosts dont appear for me. well, only Roman's ghost...dunno bout Celia's..''

...☫Natsumi said telepathically to Han, though Roselyn and Mari could hear it telepathically too. Natsumi seemed a bit annoyed for some reason☫...

@TheDragoon

HimeragiSeiker said:
''dead people dont come to me...i come to the dead people...and if Celia's in Aion, id ask either Yuki or Azusa to go ask the dead and then il resurrect them or they pass Azusa's trial. Ghosts dont appear for me. well, only Roman's ghost...dunno bout Celia's..''
...☫Natsumi said telepathically to Han, though Roselyn and Mari could hear it telepathically too. Natsumi seemed a bit annoyed for some reason☫...

@TheDragoon
Mari seemed a bit happier. "So... She can bring back mommy?" She asked Han. "Then how about we do that!? I bet she wants to meet me!" She said excitedly.

@Roman

Mayyflower said:
Rin blinked she didn't say anything she frowned and turned her attention back outside
Hanran didn't say anything either as he waited for the food. He thought Rin was a nice person, but knew maybe the moment he let his guard down she would hurt him really bad. He was kind of... Scared.

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]Miyaka nodded as she cleaned her side of his body. It was pretty easy, in his condition. "Shes really stressed out." Miyaka said as she approached his chest. "Wah!" she jumped up, when she realized under the grime was a wound. "Rini, how are you holding up?" she asked her near sister.
He spied some people sitting on a ride that slowly went up then dropped down fast. "How about that one?" he asked pointing at it.

"Chi-chan, Misafune is asleep. We have to clean him up to dress his wounds, so you might see things." she warned the girl. Hell, she did not want to see stuff either, but he would only get worse if allowed to suffer in filth.

@Nonalaka

@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi looked at his hand and smiled before taking it "Let's go~"
Luke held her hand and walked out of the house, nymph and maki fell asleep watching the movie so he couldn't say bye

Nonalaka said:
((Its not that cold, Elliot just feels cold all the time xD ))
Elliot continued on his way, slowing his step when he heard someone calling.

n.gif

"Huh?" Was someone calling him? Social interaction wasn't his thing lnfact he was awful at it, he only really talked to his parents and his sister... he soon turned around looking around...

tumblr_mzo9wucNWa1ruk661o4_250.gif

There was a girl standing behind him, and no one else was on this side of the street, so it must be him she was calling.

"U-Uhm, Me?" He said somewhat quietly, pointing to himself.
(( I realized after I posted xD ))

??Yumi??

giphy.gif

Yumi wiggled her shoulder a little nervously before hearing the boys voice. A sense of relief filled her, since she didn't think he would answer her. Looking up from the ground, she gave him a shy smile and nodded, "Yes. Could I ask you something? It'll be just a moment~" Though the relief quickly washed away as she finished talking. Seeing as how Yumi didn't know him, she didn't know if he'd turn out to be rude and just say no. He didn't look mean though, so maybe he would be nice enough to help her.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani blinked at his words, why did he compare himself with Axel so much? She sighed a little before he took her hand and spoke, she looked up at and laughed lightly "I know, I know, Let's go" she said as she smiled up at him.
Maya smiled as she followed him and walked alongside him "Sure~, we can go to my dorm if you'd like" she said with a nod "Where are we going to get food?"
Nexus began walking with her to the beach, smiling as he waded into the water with her. It was a bit cold, but he was able to resist it.

Mayyflower said:
Yoshino nods. "Yea I could use a nap" she says taking another drink of her juice
Kaz pointed in the direction the hallways was in. "I'll show you to the room if you're ready." He said, looking over at her.

TheDragoon said:
Hanran didn't say anything either as he waited for the food. He thought Rin was a nice person, but knew maybe the moment he let his guard down she would hurt him really bad. He was kind of... Scared.
Rin played with her straw and turned her head and watched the waiters, Kyle in particular, Kyle was her bestfriend, she liked him at once but he liked Toru more.

Kyle came back and handed them their food. "Here you go" he says kindly, he smiled at Rin before walking away

Roman said:
Kaz pointed in the direction the hallways was in. "I'll show you to the room if you're ready." He said, looking over at her.
Yoshino nodded. "Okay" she says getting up

Mayyflower said:
Rin played with her straw and turned her head and watched the waiters, Kyle in particular, Kyle was her bestfriend, she liked him at once but he liked Toru more.
Kyle came back and handed them their food. "Here you go" he says kindly, he smiled at Rin before walking away
Hanran narrowed his eyes as he scanned her tells and started making a profile of her. He rolled his eyes. "You sure like him don't you?" He asked her, knowing if she refused to answer correctly it would just provide him with more tells. "Why don't you work up the confidence and ask him out? It couldn't hurt to try right?" He asked her, wanting to at least repay her for her kindness for letting him and Doragon stay at her place.

HimeragiSeiker said:

@TheDragoon
TheDragoon said:
Mari seemed a bit happier. "So... She can bring back mommy?" She asked Han. "Then how about we do that!? I bet she wants to meet me!" She said excitedly.
@Roman
Han laughed nervously at the sound of Natsumi's voice, "Haha... Didn't think you'd hear me... Which isn't weird to me at all." He said with a laugh. Han then looked at Mari and chuckled lightly, "I guess she can."

Roman said:
Han laughed nervously at the sound of Natsumi's voice, "Haha... Didn't think you'd hear me... Which isn't weird to me at all." He said with a laugh. Han then looked at Mari and chuckled lightly, "I guess she can."
Mari hugged him tightly and buried her face in his chest. "Thank you thank you thank you!" She said gratefully.

@HimeragiSeiker

TheDragoon said:
Hanran narrowed his eyes as he scanned her tells and started making a profile of her. He rolled his eyes. "You sure like him don't you?" He asked her, knowing if she refused to answer correctly it would just provide him with more tells. "Why don't you work up the confidence and ask him out? It couldn't hurt to try right?" He asked her, wanting to at least repay her for her kindness for letting him and Doragon stay at her place.
Rin blushed and looked over at hanran. "What no... I used to like him, but he likes someone else so I gave up" she says honestly before turning to her food

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi thought of the their options before smiling and walking for the door, realizing that he's really only being to two of the thngs she mentioned, and when he was there it wasn't even for enjoyment purposes so he just sorta offered Kaori a nervous smile that pretty much said he wasn't completely sure what held the most enjoyment before he cleared his throat to speak in a slightly soft tone.♝...
"W-well, i guess the amusement park sound the most..... amusing?"

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori looked up at him, noticing his expression. It was one of nervousness of being unsure. What was it for? Was he pushing himself for her sake again? Frowning, Kaori took away her hand, looking up at him as she spoke with a soft and slightly concerned voice☆...

"We don't have to do things you don't wanna do, yknow."

Nonalaka said:
Dakota shrugged "Well we could do that? It might be more fun that way~" she said with a smile
Roland snickered before looking over and poking her cheek "Y'know, it just might, but if we did everything at random.... well, i'm not sure, but i'm sure there could be a point to be made~!" he said with a slight chuckle.

LunaCrosby said:
(well... Ally will snap now...)
☮Ally looked up at Vince, healing her wound and wiping the blood from her mouth☮

"Don't hurt her you bastard!"

☮She shouted as she slammed her elbow as hard as she could into his gut☮
Vince coughed and held his stomach before slamming ally into the wall "Your pissing me off" he growled @Tobi Neafearn

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smirked and kissed Asuka, savouring the contact between him and his wife. He slowly pulled away from her lips and spoke. As he did so, he gave Asuka's backside a firm, playful squeeze♅...
You don't, do you?~ I wonder how many times we'll be able to do it this time?~ ”

------------------------------------

...ΨKenji soon turned the meat over, allowing the other side of it to cook. He then heard Lumina's question, prompting him to look at her and think. He began saying the names of those who he'd be feeding, along with explaining Kuroh's current situationΨ...

“ Hm.. Well, there's you and I, Akira and Asuka, Hikari, Kioko and little Haruo~ Mother's training Kuroh, so we don't need to prepare any food for him~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...♤Lumina nodded, counting in her head as she pulled out the number of plates necessary. Making sure she had a good grip on the large number of playes, she made her way toward the table, setting them down carefully as she exhaled from the effort. Lumina began placing the plates in the appropriate spots along the table for everyone, stopping to rest a moment when she was done. She felt... tired. Had she felt like this all day? Nah... oh well. She was used to it. Smiling at Kenji, she moved past him toward the silverware drawer, trailing her hand lazily along his back as she did. As Lumina dug through the drawer to get out the correct number of forks and knives, she spoke♤...

"It's gonna be a big dinner it seems."

Roman said:
Satoshi couldn't explain it in words. He just took out his cell phone and showed her a recording of his dad.
tumblr_nrxruioT3y1u6h5z6o1_500.gif

"That's my dad a few years back. That big fox, that's Kuruma." He said, pointing at him. "He gets like... Uber strong too."
...??Rini stopped walking and looked at his phone so she could see it clearly. Even though it was just a video and sometimes thing could look relatively smaller than they are, she could tell that Kuruma was big. At least, compared to the size of his dad, who looked pretty small standing next to him??...

"Kuruma? He's huge compared to your dad!"

Mayyflower said:
Rin blushed and looked over at hanran. "What no... I used to like him, but he likes someone else so I gave up" she says honestly before turning to her food
Hanran frowned. "So that's it? You just gave up? What good will that do you? Besides, don't try to hide your feelings because I can already see them." He said. "Besides, if you like him you should tell him. I'm sure he'd appreciate to hear it, even if he doesn't like you back."

Mayyflower said:
Luke held her hand and walked out of the house, nymph and maki fell asleep watching the movie so he couldn't say bye
Kairassi walked along and smiled as they went outside "your sisters are really nice" she said happily as she looked over at him.

WeirdPrincess said:
(( I realized after I posted xD ))

??Yumi??

giphy.gif

Yumi wiggled her shoulder a little nervously before hearing the boys voice. A sense of relief filled her, since she didn't think he would answer her. Looking up from the ground, she gave him a shy smile and nodded, "Yes. Could I ask you something? It'll be just a moment~" Though the relief quickly washed away as she finished talking. Seeing as how Yumi didn't know him, she didn't know if he'd turn out to be rude and just say no. He didn't look mean though, so maybe he would be nice enough to help her.

Elliot blinked a few times as he looked over at her, "U-Uh, sure, do you need help with s-something?" He asked, mentally cussing at himself for stammering, he took a deep breath to stop sounding so nervous and weird by stammering.

TheDragoon said:
Nexus began walking with her to the beach, smiling as he waded into the water with her. It was a bit cold, but he was able to resist it.
"Jeez" ilaani laughed and shivered a little as they went into the water but got used to it after a bit.

TheDragoon said:
Hanran frowned. "So that's it? You just gave up? What good will that do you? Besides, don't try to hide your feelings because I can already see them." He said. "Besides, if you like him you should tell him. I'm sure he'd appreciate to hear it, even if he doesn't like you back."
Rin looked over at hanran. "I've told him, he just brushed it off as a joke" she says before picking up her chopsticks

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi walked along and smiled as they went outside "your sisters are really nice" she said happily as she looked over at him.
Elliot blinked a few times as he looked over at her, "U-Uh, sure, do you need help with s-something?" He asked, mentally cussing at himself for stammering, he took a deep breath to stop sounding so nervous and weird by stammering.

"Jeez" ilaani laughed and shivered a little as they went into the water but got used to it after a bit.
Nexus splashed a bit of water gently at her. "It's cold isn't it?" He laughed a little.

Nonalaka said:

Luke chuckled. "They can be at times, I'm surpised nymph didn't get fussy, she hates strangers" he says

Users who are viewing this thread

Back