• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Kyle walked away and shook his head.
Rin shrugged. "I don't know why, he was just fine a little bit ago... Besides that attitude" she says
Doragon just sipped his drink, waiting for Hanran to come out of the bathroom

Meanwhile, in the bathroom, Hanran was washing his face. He seemed peeved still.
What does that guy have that I don't?! He thought to himself, only bringing himself down. Ugh, I'm not going to let it bother me. This isn't like me to get so worked up. I'm just going to go back out there, and have dinner with Doragon's friend. That's all. He said, reassuring himself. He got ready to leave the restroom.

Nonalaka said:
Maya nodded as she smiled over at him "Okay~" she said as she made her way over to him "And Yeah, I'm kinda hungry~" she said happily.
Cecil chuckled lightly, before looking over at Maya, and smiling brightly. "Well I guess we're stopping for breakfast then going back home. Maybe watch a movie at one of the dorms after?" He asked, as he began walking.

Cecil-Aijima-uta-no-prince-sama-34600203-500-260.gif

TheDragoon said:
Mari sighed. "Oh yeah umm... There's something else I need to tell you... Umm... I'm dating Roselyn." She said, putting it lightly to him. "And... Yeah, we're kinda being hunted now I think." She explained.
@Roman
X

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...i dont think hunted 24/7 but...yeah we are kinda being hunted...sorry i dragged Mari into this but i had no clue i was being hunted..''
...♱She said as she had her arms crossed and sighing a little in the end♱...

@Roman
Han smiled, happy for his daughter and Roselyn. Most parents probably wouldn't approve, but he respected her wishes and whatever made he happy he'd accept it. "I'm glad you found someone. As for the hunters, I'll protect you from them. Now, why are they hunting you exactly?" He asked.

TheDragoon said:
Doragon just sipped his drink, waiting for Hanran to come out of the bathroom
Meanwhile, in the bathroom, Hanran was washing his face. He seemed peeved still.
What does that guy have that I don't?! He thought to himself, only bringing himself down. Ugh, I'm not going to let it bother me. This isn't like me to get so worked up. I'm just going to go back out there, and have dinner with Doragon's friend. That's all. He said, reassuring himself. He got ready to leave the restroom.
Rin sighed and looked out the window, she put her head down and just looked at the clouds

Roman said:
Kaz nodded in agreement, "I couldn't agree more, Yoshino." He said, taking a drink of his water. "Now we just sit and watch their progress."
Yoshino nods. "Yea" she says before putting yoshi back on her hand

Yoshi glared. "Don't take me off your hand again" she says with a huff

Mayyflower said:
Yoshino nods. "Yea" she says before putting yoshi back on her hand
Yoshi glared. "Don't take me off your hand again" she says with a huff
Kaz looked at Yoshi and laughed a little, "I'm pretty sure she didn't want you to get dirty. We were outside gardening." He said, taking another drink of his water.

Roman said:
X
Han smiled, happy for his daughter and Roselyn. Most parents probably wouldn't approve, but he respected her wishes and whatever made he happy he'd accept it. "I'm glad you found someone. As for the hunters, I'll protect you from them. Now, why are they hunting you exactly?" He asked.
Mari shrugged. "We don't know exactly. We were just going to the beach and when we got there they dropped down with guns and helicopters and everything." She said. "Roselyn saved us."

@Roman

Mayyflower said:
Rin sighed and looked out the window, she put her head down and just looked at the clouds
Hanran returned to the table, still looking like his bored and irritated self. Doragon fluttered over to him. "Are you doing alright sir?"

For the first time, Hanran blushed a little and looked away. "I-I'm fine." He grumbled let's get just get this finished up and go home alright?" He asked, referring to a cave in the words... How uncomfortable. Doragon thought about it, then turned to Rin. "Ma'am! Your a nice lady right?" He asked politely. "Would you let us stay at your place?"

Hanran was about to refuse but was cut off by Doragon's tail slapping over his mouth.

TheDragoon said:
Mari shrugged. "We don't know exactly. We were just going to the beach and when we got there they dropped down with guns and helicopters and everything." She said. "Roselyn saved us."
@Roman
Han rubbed his chin in thought, "I see. So you have no idea as to why they're after you. Just be alert at all times. I don't need aanything happening to you. You're all that I have left." He said, looking at her, obviously serious. "So please, be careful. I'll try to keep the hunters off your back as much as possible. For both of you." He said.

@HimeragiSeiker

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled before he dropped the clothes he held onto the floor. He spoke as he wrapped his arms around Asuka's back and leaned in, going to kiss her♅...
“ I wonder what's gotten into you~ ”

--------------

...ΨKenji nodded and replied as he finished dicing the meat. He then proceeded to take a frying pan and pour some vegetable oil onto it's surface, his hand then moving to turn on the gas hob. He waited for the crackling sound to occur from the pan before he placed the meat into it, a sizzling sound soon occurringΨ...

“ Yeah, I guess it's a sibling thing, I dunno~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...♤Lumina nodded, smelling the meat cooking. While she recognized that it objectively smelled good, a part of her wanted to throw up at the smell, and she could feel her stomach doing weird flips about it. It was manageable though, so the thought didn't really show on her face. Instead she went and got out plates, grabbing them from a cupboard near Kenji. But she paused for a moment, speaking to him with a slightly confused tone♤...

"Uh... how many people are we feeding?"

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori smiled, taking his hand to stand up. She was happy to see that his demeanor had improved to a happier one, and she hoped by them hanging out today she could keep it that way. Not really thinking too much about releasing her hand her mind was more focused on other things. What could they do today? She already tried asking him for his opinion, maybe he'd have an easier time choosing if he knew the options? So, as they started walking out of the restaurant, Kaori listed off the things they could do☆..
"There's a movie theater, a zoo, an aquarium, an amusement park, regular parks, the beach, shopping centers... you name it, it's probably around here."
...♝Masahi thought of the their options before smiling and walking for the door, realizing that he's really only being to two of the thngs she mentioned, and when he was there it wasn't even for enjoyment purposes so he just sorta offered Kaori a nervous smile that pretty much said he wasn't completely sure what held the most enjoyment before he cleared his throat to speak in a slightly soft tone.♝...

"W-well, i guess the amusement park sound the most..... amusing?"

Nonalaka said:
"Mhm~ exactly" she said with a giggle as she followed him out of the bathroom and went to the living room.
Roland when to their room to grab a laptop before going to the living room as well and sat on the couch before opening up the laptop then after a moment he searched for the theater's website "Well, what type of movie did you say you wanted to see?" he asked Dakota curiously.

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana, being in the backyard with Kite, hadn't seen Ayen start to leave out the front. So she was getting ready to go back inside to talk to Ken about going with Ayen, not knowing that Ayen would already be gone. As she reached the door Lilliana's small hand grasped the necklace a bit tighter as she turned to speak to her uncle before going inside♧...
"Thanks, Uncle Kite."

@Tobi Neafearn @Tobi Neafearn @TheDragoon
Ayen had started to walk away hoping Lexi would remember to tell Lilliana she could visit him when ever she wanted before his thoughts trailed back to his own family, wondering if it was alright for him to stop monitoring them from afar and if he should go search for them as he couldn't feel them at home.

@TheDragoon

Roman said:
Han rubbed his chin in thought, "I see. So you have no idea as to why they're after you. Just be alert at all times. I don't need aanything happening to you. You're all that I have left." He said, looking at her, obviously serious. "So please, be careful. I'll try to keep the hunters off your back as much as possible. For both of you." He said.
@HimeragiSeiker
''um...please do be careful though...''

@TheDragoon

TheDragoon said:
Hanran returned to the table, still looking like his bored and irritated self. Doragon fluttered over to him. "Are you doing alright sir?"
For the first time, Hanran blushed a little and looked away. "I-I'm fine." He grumbled let's get just get this finished up and go home alright?" He asked, referring to a cave in the words... How uncomfortable. Doragon thought about it, then turned to Rin. "Ma'am! Your a nice lady right?" He asked politely. "Would you let us stay at your place?"

Hanran was about to refuse but was cut off by Doragon's tail slapping over his mouth.
Rin lifted her head up and she looked over at them, Live with her?! Oh man. "Uh yea sure..." She says messing with her straw

@TheDragoon[/URL]
...♧Lilliana looked up at her uncle as he spoke. So Ayen wasn't here... he left. So... he didn't want her around... she glanced up at Lexi for a moment, trying to keep the sadness from showing on her face. It wasn't as easy for her as it was for Ken to adjust to new situations, so she simply sat down on the couch, saying nothing. Her hair fell about her face a bit, hiding it. Of course it'd make sense he'd just leave her. It's not like she was actually his family or anything. She was just some kid he happened to come across, nothing more. Her family was here. These strangers. After a moment, she glanced up at Lexi, talking in a quiet tone♧...

"Um... do I have a room to stay in?"

@Mayyflower @TheDragoon

TheDragoon said:
Nexus blushed just slightly and shook his head. "Not as good as Axel, but I guess your right." He said before he slipped his hand into her's. "Let's get going~ The sun only stays out for a certain amount of time you know." He joked.
Ilaani blinked at his words, why did he compare himself with Axel so much? She sighed a little before he took her hand and spoke, she looked up at and laughed lightly "I know, I know, Let's go" she said as she smiled up at him.

Roman said:
Cecil chuckled lightly, before looking over at Maya, and smiling brightly. "Well I guess we're stopping for breakfast then going back home. Maybe watch a movie at one of the dorms after?" He asked, as he began walking.
Cecil-Aijima-uta-no-prince-sama-34600203-500-260.gif
Maya smiled as she followed him and walked alongside him "Sure~, we can go to my dorm if you'd like" she said with a nod "Where are we going to get food?"

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland when to their room to grab a laptop before going to the living room as well and sat on the couch before opening up the laptop then after a moment he searched for the theater's website "Well, what type of movie did you say you wanted to see?" he asked Dakota curiously.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota sat beside him and looked at the screen "Hmmm.... Well we could see a comedy? I don't mind really" she said with a smile.

Roman said:
Kaz looked at Yoshi and laughed a little, "I'm pretty sure she didn't want you to get dirty. We were outside gardening." He said, taking another drink of his water.
Yoshino nods. "Yea" she says smiling before she took a drink

Yoshi nods. "Ah I see... What are you drinking?" She asks

"Juice" she says

Nonalaka said:
Dakota sat beside him and looked at the screen "Hmmm.... Well we could see a comedy? I don't mind really" she said with a smile.
Roland chuckled before looking over and pecking her cheek "Well, that works, but if there's a movie you'd rather see just let me know~" he said happily before returning his attention to the screen.

TheDragoon said:
Mari nodded. "Yeah, they had a bunch of anti-supernatural weapons. I don't want anything to happen to you Han-San..." She said softly, looking concerned.
@Roman
''hey Mari, isnt Han your dad...? shouldnt you be calling him father or...something like that?''

@Roman

Mayyflower said:
Rin lifted her head up and she looked over at them, Live with her?! Oh man. "Uh yea sure..." She says messing with her straw
Hanran took a deep breath and now started getting angry. "Why the hell do I have to accept her charity?!" He said angrily. Doragon got angry as well. "Because if you keep sleeping outside your going to get sick! My powers may do a lot for you, but it doesn't protect you from the cold!" Doragon said. Hanran was surprised by Doragon's sudden anger, and his face now looked like that of guilt. "Fine..." He said with a sigh. "T-This doesn't mean anything tho." He said with a blush, thinking about living with a girl. Doragon now relaxed as well and went back to where he sat.

Mayyflower said:
Luke chuckled and looked at her. "So what would you like to do?" He asks
Kairassi thought for a bit, well what she really wanted to do was find out what that secret was but she had already decided that she'd wait until later like he said. She simply shrugged "I don't mind, we could go to the park? Then if we decide to do something else we can" she suggested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back