• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi looked confused for a moment before pouting "Why do I have to wait until later? Is it a secret?" She asked
Luke nods. "Yea you could say that" he says with a smirk

Mayyflower said:
Rin blushed a little. "Yea we were really close friends" she says looking at Kyle
Kyle smiled and nods. "Yea.." He says before looking down at his notepad. "Anyways are you guys ready to order?" He asks kindly
Hanran puffed out his cheeks. Now she was blushing!? Not only that but they were close!? This made him even more jealous! "I'll just have some refried noodles. I got to use the restroom." He said a bit aggravated, trying to contain his jealousy as he moved his way to the bathroom. "He'll be fine. He just needs to blow off some steam..." Doragon said nervously, knowing getting him in this state might very well get something broken or destroyed. "I'll have some teriyaki chicken."

TheDragoon said:
Mari puffed out her cheeks a bit childishly. "Why do those guys want to hurt you anyways? Your a very nice person!" She said childishly.
''for their personal needs. they want me for something and i dont know what. money, pleasure, company, advertisement...something...i just dont know it nor do i want to know. im not allowing myself to be captured by humans...even though i used to be human, i rather stay in this form''

...♱She said before she sighed♱...

''i may be a nice person but when i was human, i used to act like a complete diva..''

WeirdPrincess said:

✦Nanami✦

Nanami nodded and looked at the soup. It looked kind of good and she wondered what it tastes like. "Can I try some? Just to see if it's good."

✦Ayaka✦

"S-So um..." Ayaka fidgeted nervously, now looking at the ground. "I-I'm... a little hungry now that I think about it." Her stomach gave an audible growl and ember cheeks turned a brighter red.

''sure''

...☫She said before she took a spoon full and placed her hand under it and held it to Nanami's mouth☫...

''ah~''

''well thats why i just happened to pass by. i could cook up something if you want''

TheDragoon said:
Nexus gathered their swim clothes and began walking to a set of changing rooms. Once inside one, he began to change.
Ilaani also went to a changing room and began to change as well huffing a little as she looked at the large scar on her back, she had forgotten about that... She shrugged and sighed a little deciding not to let it bother her. once she was done changing she had stepped out of the changing rooms and waited.

Mayyflower said:
Luke nods. "Yea you could say that" he says with a smirk
His smirk confused her more "Well....why is it a secret?" She asked "Can't I have a clue even?"

Han sighed, he didn't see Mari anywhere around the school, so he went back to the mansion to look there. He nearly checked all the rooms before going outback where the garden was. Han seen someone sitting out there. Two people at that. He then made his way over to them, and when he noticed it was Mari, he smiled.

tumblr_inline_mr7wf3XY7D1qz4rgp.gif

"Mari! I've been looking for you everywhere. My.... You've grown.... A lot." He said, sorta surprised at how much she had grown.

@TheDragoon @HimeragiSeiker

HimeragiSeiker said:
''for their personal needs. they want me for something and i dont know what. money, pleasure, company, advertisement...something...i just dont know it nor do i want to know. im not allowing myself to be captured by humans...even though i used to be human, i rather stay in this form''
...♱She said before she sighed♱...

''i may be a nice person but when i was human, i used to act like a complete diva..''
Mari sat up and smiled at her. "But now your not! You've changed for the better right? That's all that matters. And don't worry, I'll help make sure you don't get captured by those humans!" She said happily... Even though it was kinda both of them getting hunted down.

@Roman

Roman said:
Han sighed, he didn't see Mari anywhere around the school, so he went back to the mansion to look there. He nearly checked all the rooms before going outback where the garden was. Han seen someone sitting out there. Two people at that. He then made his way over to them, and when he noticed it was Mari, he smiled.

"Mari! I've been looking for you everywhere. My.... You've grown.... A lot." He said, sorta surprised at how much she had grown.

Mari then noticed Han approach them. "Han-San!" She said as she suddenly smiled brighter than she did before and tackled him in a hug. "I missed you daddy! I went to a different dimension with Rosie-cheeked-san over here!" She said after she let him go, pointing at Roselyn.

@HimeragiSeiker

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani also went to a changing room and began to change as well huffing a little as she looked at the large scar on her back, she had forgotten about that... She shrugged and sighed a little deciding not to let it bother her. once she was done changing she had stepped out of the changing rooms and waited.
His smirk confused her more "Well....why is it a secret?" She asked "Can't I have a clue even?"
Nexus came out, shirtless and only wearing his swim trunks. His chest was RIPPED! He didn't look like a bodybuilder, but he sure did have a nice body. He smiled at Ilaani happily. "Your swimsuit looks great on you." He said.

Roman said:

TheDragoon said:
Mari then noticed Han approach them. "Han-San!" She said as she suddenly smiled brighter than she did before and tackled him in a hug. "I missed you daddy! I went to a different dimension with Rosie-cheeked-san over here!" She said after she let him go, pointing at Roselyn.
@HimeragiSeiker
''R-Rosie-cheeked-san...?''

...?Roselyn said not getting the point of a nickname and honorific?...

Nonalaka said:
Maya sat up straight and rubbed her eyes " Well honestly I could camp here for days its so peaceful" she said with a small giggle "But let's go back to the school for now" she suggested nodding and smiling a little.
Cecil nodded, making all of thegear gearad other equipment disappear. "Alright! I took down the barrier and equipment, so we're ready to go." He said, with a smile. "Wanna stop and grab a bite before we go back to school?"

~~~~~~~~~~

TheDragoon said:
@HimeragiSeiker
HimeragiSeiker said:
''R-Rosie-cheeked-san...?''
...♱Roselyn said not getting the point of a nickname and honorific♱...
"I've missed you too!" Han said, hugging her back. "Daddy got caught up with some stuff and had to finish it before it got caught up to him. Sorry I wasn't around, but that's why." He with sigh. Han then waved to Roselyn. "Hi there."

Nonalaka said:
Rini looked over at Miyaka and nodded "Ah, Alright" she said as made her way over and began to help her."Is Chiharu wasokay?" She asked as she glanced over at her.
...☼Chiharu raised her head up to see Rini and a banged up Misafune, relieved to see them with her. But she was worried about how he looked, wanting to go over to him, but frustrated she couldn't move. So she looked over at them, speaking in a slightly stressed tone☼...

"..m-misafune..?"

@Jofune Tsurabisu

WeirdPrincess said:
...??Rini looked at him in awe before speaking, a wide grin on her face as she carefully walked backwards??...
"You can summon stuff? That's awesome!"

...??She looked at Carla, who was flying ahead of them. Rini had gotten her when she was little and didn't see any other need or want in getting another pet. She was all that Rini wanted really. She smiled a little before looking back at Satoshi and answering??...

"No, it's just Carla. I never really wanted any other pet after I got her."
Satoshi nodded, "Yeah, but it isn't a completed technique yet, I can't summon it at it's strongest." He told her before summoning Kuruma.

kurama_pupy_by_kazuo_padorakku-d4oh084.png

"He's just a baby when I summon him..."

Roman said:
Cecil nodded, making all of thegear gearad other equipment disappear. "Alright! I took down the barrier and equipment, so we're ready to go." He said, with a smile. "Wanna stop and grab a bite before we go back to school?"
~~~~~~~~~~

"I've missed you too!" Han said, hugging her back. "Daddy got caught up with some stuff and had to finish it before it got caught up to him. Sorry I wasn't around, but that's why." He with sigh. Han then waved to Roselyn. "Hi there."
''h-hello''

...♱Roselyn said as she smiled but nervously waving back♱...

@TheDragoon

TheDragoon said:
Hanran puffed out his cheeks. Now she was blushing!? Not only that but they were close!? This made him even more jealous! "I'll just have some refried noodles. I got to use the restroom." He said a bit aggravated, trying to contain his jealousy as he moved his way to the bathroom. "He'll be fine. He just needs to blow off some steam..." Doragon said nervously, knowing getting him in this state might very well get something broken or destroyed. "I'll have some teriyaki chicken."
Kyle nods and wrote it down, he already knew what Rin wanted because she always got it

Rin looked at doragon. "He seems aggravated, why?" She asks

TheDragoon said:
Nexus came out, shirtless and only wearing his swim trunks. His chest was RIPPED! He didn't look like a bodybuilder, but he sure did have a nice body. He smiled at Ilaani happily. "Your swimsuit looks great on you." He said.
Ilaani laughed lightly, she didn't agree with his statement because of her scar and whatnot but she wasn't going to argue that point really "Ah, T-Thanks" she said softly as she glanced down at herself briefly before looking at him, "You look pretty great yourself" she said with a smile and she meant that he did look good.

Nonalaka said:
Luke shook his head. "Nope" he says

Roman said:
~~~~~~~~~~

Maya nodded as she smiled over at him "Okay~" she said as she made her way over to him "And Yeah, I'm kinda hungry~" she said happily.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''h-hello''
...♱Roselyn said as she smiled but nervously waving back♱...

@TheDragoon
Mari sighed. "Oh yeah umm... There's something else I need to tell you... Umm... I'm dating Roselyn." She said, putting it lightly to him. "And... Yeah, we're kinda being hunted now I think." She explained.

@Roman

Mayyflower said:
Kyle nods and wrote it down, he already knew what Rin wanted because she always got it
Rin looked at doragon. "He seems aggravated, why?" She asks
Doragon shrugged. "Beats me, I've never seen him that aggravated before. Maybe he was jealous?" He asked before realizing how stupid that sounded. "Nah, that doesn't sound like Hanran at all. Maybe he was just getting frustrated with all the people? He sure doesn't like it."

TheDragoon said:
Mari sighed. "Oh yeah umm... There's something else I need to tell you... Umm... I'm dating Roselyn." She said, putting it lightly to him. "And... Yeah, we're kinda being hunted now I think." She explained.
@Roman
''well...i dont think hunted 24/7 but...yeah we are kinda being hunted...sorry i dragged Mari into this but i had no clue i was being hunted..''

...♱She said as she had her arms crossed and sighing a little in the end♱...

@Roman

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani laughed lightly, she didn't agree with his statement because of her scar and whatnot but she wasn't going to argue that point really "Ah, T-Thanks" she said softly as she glanced down at herself briefly before looking at him, "You look pretty great yourself" she said with a smile and she meant that he did look good.
Nexus blushed just slightly and shook his head. "Not as good as Axel, but I guess your right." He said before he slipped his hand into her's. "Let's get going~ The sun only stays out for a certain amount of time you know." He joked.

TheDragoon said:
Doragon shrugged. "Beats me, I've never seen him that aggravated before. Maybe he was jealous?" He asked before realizing how stupid that sounded. "Nah, that doesn't sound like Hanran at all. Maybe he was just getting frustrated with all the people? He sure doesn't like it."
Kyle walked away and shook his head.

Rin shrugged. "I don't know why, he was just fine a little bit ago... Besides that attitude" she says

Users who are viewing this thread

Back