• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Rin looked over at hanran. "I've told him, he just brushed it off as a joke" she says before picking up her chopsticks
Hanran almost slammed his hands on the table. "Well that guys a idiot if he doesn't like you! Your a really nice person!" He said before blushing badly and looking away. "D-Don't take that the wrong way, I-I don't like you at all."

Nonalaka said:
Maya giggled "Ah, I see, well I love pancakes so if someone who isn't so fond if them says they are good then they must be~"
Cecil chuckled, "They are good. If we get there in time we should make it there before the line gets long or there's no seats."

Nonalaka said:
Rink looked at Miyaka as she jumped, soon looking to misafune's chest at the wound, frowning a little, to be honest the wounds didn't scare her or anything, she had dressed so many wounds before in her time. She looked back at Miyaka as she spoke, she was exhausted physically and emotionally, but she knew so was everyone else "I've seen way better days, but I'm fine" she said forcing a smile before continuing what she was doing.
"Well we can relax here, until the building returns to where its supposed to be." Miyaka said as she helped clean Misafune.

Mayyflower said:
Origami smiled and nods. "Yes that looks very fun!" She says happily
"It does. But why drop like that?" he asked as they got in line.

Lumina said:
...☼Chiharu gave a weak and tired smile, glad to see that everyone was okay. She wanted to sit up and see how everyone was doing, but obviously that wasn't possible. Chiharu laid back, relaxing for once, now that things seemed to have calmed down a bit, and the moment she did so she felt a small pickle of a cough at the back of her throat, and immediately she grew tense again, not wanting her dream to become reality. She didn't want to cough up blood, obviously! So she tried to cough to get rid of the feeling but not too hard, making sounds that were somewhat strained☼...

@Nonalaka
"Chiharu, here have some water." she said handing the girl a bottle of water. It is a very calming moment in the room.

@Mayyflower

@Lumina

@Nonalaka

TheDragoon said:
Nexus splashed a bit of water gently at her. "It's cold isn't it?" He laughed a little.
Ilaani laughed and splashed him back a little "Yeah, its refreshing though" she said with a smile.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland snickered before looking over and poking her cheek "Y'know, it just might, but if we did everything at random.... well, i'm not sure, but i'm sure there could be a point to be made~!" he said with a slight chuckle.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota laughed a little "Well, yeah, probably, but I didn't mean everything at random just picking a movie" she said poking his cheek aswell

TheDragoon said:
Hanran almost slammed his hands on the table. "Well that guys a idiot if he doesn't like you! Your a really nice person!" He said before blushing badly and looking away. "D-Don't take that the wrong way, I-I don't like you at all."
Rin blinked and looked down at her food. "That's too bad because I was starting to like you.." She says with a shrug before taking a bite of her sushi. "As friends of course" she says looking over at hanran slightly

Mayyflower said:
Yoshino nodded. "Okay" she says getting up
Kaz nodded and walked towards the hallways, soon making his way to the first door on his right. "Here you go. When you wake, I'll most likely be in my study. But... Make yourself at home. I'll be here."

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]"Well we can relax here, until the building returns to where its supposed to be." Miyaka said as she helped clean Misafune.
"It does. But why drop like that?" he asked as they got in line.

"Chiharu, here have some water." she said handing the girl a bottle of water. It is a very calming moment in the room.

@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Origami shrugged. "I don't know, it makes your nerves go crazy and that's the fun part, because it's when you least expect It" she says

Roman said:
Kaz nodded and walked towards the hallways, soon making his way to the first door on his right. "Here you go. When you wake, I'll most likely be in my study. But... Make yourself at home. I'll be here."
Yoshino nods and follows. "Thanks again" she says kindly before walking in and looking around. "It's lovely" she says

Mayyflower said:
Luke chuckled. "They can be at times, I'm surpised nymph didn't get fussy, she hates strangers" he says
"Fussy?, what do you mean?" She asked tilting her head a little.

TheDragoon said:
Mari hugged him tightly and buried her face in his chest. "Thank you thank you thank you!" She said gratefully.
@HimeragiSeiker
Han hugged Mari back, "I'm not the on you should thank. Natsumi is." He said, smiling a little. The thought of Celia being back actually sparked a high amount of joy in him, but he couldn't show it with the way he was now.

Mayyflower said:
Rin blinked and looked down at her food. "That's too bad because I was starting to like you.." She says with a shrug before taking a bite of her sushi. "As friends of course" she says looking over at hanran slightly
Hanran grunted. "I don't got time for friends. The minute I let my guard down I'm sure their going to turn on me." He said. "The only friend who hasn't is Doragon." He said as he rubbed Doragon's head with a gentle smile, the only time he ever seemed calm and gentle.

Roman said:
Han laughed nervously at the sound of Natsumi's voice, "Haha... Didn't think you'd hear me... Which isn't weird to me at all." He said with a laugh. Han then looked at Mari and chuckled lightly, "I guess she can."
TheDragoon said:
Mari hugged him tightly and buried her face in his chest. "Thank you thank you thank you!" She said gratefully.
@HimeragiSeiker
''well...want me to bring her back or no?''

TheDragoon said:
Hanran grunted. "I don't got time for friends. The minute I let my guard down I'm sure their going to turn on me." He said. "The only friend who hasn't is Doragon." He said as he rubbed Doragon's head with a gentle smile, the only time he ever seemed calm and gentle.
"Y'know not all people are like that..." She says looking at him

Mayyflower said:
Yoshino nods and follows. "Thanks again" she says kindly before walking in and looking around. "It's lovely" she says
Kaz smiled, "We try to keep everything nice and neat." He said with a nod. "I'm down the hall if you need me." He toldhe hrefore walking away.

Mayyflower said:
"Y'know not all people are like that..." She says looking at him
Hanran thought about it. "M-Maybe so... I'll consider you a friend for now, but there's no way I'm letting my guard down in front of you." He said sternly as if it were a fact. He did want to find out more about what she meant tho...

Roman said:
Kaz smiled, "We try to keep everything nice and neat." He said with a nod. "I'm down the hall if you need me." He toldhe hrefore walking away.
Yoshino snapped her fingers and warped into her pjs and got into bed and layed down. "Night yoshi" she says

"Night hermit" she says quietly

TheDragoon said:
Hanran thought about it. "M-Maybe so... I'll consider you a friend for now, but there's no way I'm letting my guard down in front of you." He said sternly as if it were a fact. He did want to find out more about what she meant tho...
Rin shrugged. "Okay fine with me" she says before she continued to eat

Nonalaka said:
Rini tilted her head a little "So this building will move back again?" She said not knowing exactly what she meant, she got up and searched the cabinets for any antibacterial creams and what not for when they would need to dress the wounds, smiling at Chiharu as she passed her to go to the cabinets.
@Lumina

Maya blinked " A-A line?, they'll be that many people at this place?" She asked as she looked over at him again.
"Tourists and families... Students from the school too. Everyone likes this place. The place is pretty much famous." Cecil said, laughing a little. "I'm pretty sure after you eat there, you'll wanna go back again."

~~~~~~~

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...want me to bring her back or no?''
Han looked at Mari. Seeing how happy she was to know her mother was able to return to them and she'd finally be able to meet her. He sighed and answered, Natsumi's question, "If it's not too much to ask, then yes."

Mayyflower said:
Yoshino snapped her fingers and warped into her pjs and got into bed and layed down. "Night yoshi" she says
"Night hermit" she says quietly
(( Timeskip or do you wanna end interaction? ))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smirked and kissed Asuka, savouring the contact between him and his wife. He slowly pulled away from her lips and spoke. As he did so, he gave Asuka's backside a firm, playful squeeze♅...
You don't, do you?~ I wonder how many times we'll be able to do it this time?~ ”

------------------------------------

...ΨKenji soon turned the meat over, allowing the other side of it to cook. He then heard Lumina's question, prompting him to look at her and think. He began saying the names of those who he'd be feeding, along with explaining Kuroh's current situationΨ...

“ Hm.. Well, there's you and I, Akira and Asuka, Hikari, Kioko and little Haruo~ Mother's training Kuroh, so we don't need to prepare any food for him~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka had almost pouted when Akira pulled away from the kiss. She pressed her body against his as she spoke, her head tilted slightly and a flirtatious smile gracing her lips❦...

"As many times as we need too, of course~"

Mayyflower said:
"Let's play the Xbox" she says happily before taking a sip of her wine

✯Alastair✯

Alastair chuckled and nodded, "Sure thing~ Right this way Madame." He spoke in a fake British sounding accent as he walked towards the Xbox. Though he sounded terrible when he did the accent, so it caused him to laugh.

Roman said:
"Tourists and families... Students from the school too. Everyone likes this place. The place is pretty much famous." Cecil said, laughing a little. "I'm pretty sure after you eat there, you'll wanna go back again."
~~~~~~~

Han looked at Mari. Seeing how happy she was to know her mother was able to return to them and she'd finally be able to meet her. He sighed and answered, Natsumi's question, "If it's not too much to ask, then yes."
''alright. expect to see her...later on today. i just need to go get Natsume...in the meantime, Roselyn, could you go into Aion and get Celia?''

''u-um sure...but why me...?''

''well...Azusa went shopping with some chick who moved in recently, Yuki is with Shira......shopping. so yeah, since your the only one available to get into Aion...''

''a-alright. il go there then''

@TheDragoon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back