• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Dog William smiles happily as Al speaks "Sure he won't be back to normal for a while" He said with a grin
Nora grinned and waved at Al,"Great! I'm gonna take him home now! Bye!" She quickly teleported herself and dog Will to her house.

Nonalaka said:
"Ayyyy, now your asleep at the wheel?" She rolled her eyes, leaned over and shook his shoulders. Chuckling lightly.
*Natsuru kept acting as if he was asleep as he turned sharply in the parking lot and parked the car*

Daniel reaver]Shira smiled as she took off with yuki starting to fly again [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Yuki then flew beside Shira*

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora grinned and waved at Al,"Great! I'm gonna take him home now! Bye!" She quickly teleported herself and dog Will to her house.
William begins spinning in a circle his tongue hanging out of his mouth

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru kept acting as if he was asleep as he turned sharply in the parking lot and parked the car*

*Yuki then flew beside Shira*

[/QUOTE]
Amara pouted "Natsuru, you aren't going to do that all day at you?? Where here nowww" she continued to shake him "let's gooooo"

Nonalaka said:
Amara pouted "Natsuru, you aren't going to do that all day at you?? Where here nowww" she continued to shake him "let's gooooo"
*Natsuru then opened his eyes*

''well no, was trying to see if i can scare you a bit more''

Daniel reaver]Shira smiled at yuki as she flew twirling around while giggling happily [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Yuki watched her and smiled happily to see her having fun with her wings*

shortyshot8 said:
William begins spinning in a circle his tongue hanging out of his mouth
Nora laughed and patted his head,"You're just the cutest thing. Come on, up the stairs we go!" She said as she began to walk upstairs to her room.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora laughed and patted his head,"You're just the cutest thing. Come on, up the stairs we go!" She said as she began to walk upstairs to her room.
Tyler popped in your head for a minute. "But I thought I was..." He teased.

Daniel reaver]Atrio lauphed softly as he looked at her "love you too my angel" he said softly to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]
She laif there and huged his arm as she looked out over the water

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel laughed softly at her "hello my lady... *bows* for I am lord daniel the dragon God" he said softly to her
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
She let out a small chuckle "Charming" she replied shaking her head, her eyes fluttering a bit "this place feels odd to me" she said rubbing the side of her arm.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler popped in your head for a minute. "But I thought I was..." He teased.
"Hush you. You know you're cute, but so is this dog version of Will. For now, I favor the cute puppy." Nora snickered as she walked into her room.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Hush you. You know you're cute, but so is this dog version of Will. For now, I favor the cute puppy." Nora snickered as she walked into her room.
Tyler flailed in your head. "NOOOOO!!!! How could a puppy version of Will beat meeeeeee?!" He said sarcastically, cracking up.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru then opened his eyes*
''well no, was trying to see if i can scare you a bit more''

[/QUOTE]
"Ehh? Why'd you want to scare me?" She replied, pouting again

Daniel reaver]Shira giggled happily loving the flying with yuki [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Yuki flew around Shira twice and then centered herself beside her having fun flying with Shira*

Nonalaka said:
She let out a small chuckle "Charming" she replied shaking her head, her eyes fluttering a bit "this place feels odd to me" she said rubbing the side of her arm.
Daniel laughed softly "it's ok. That feelings natural" he said softly to her giving her a warm comforting smile

@Nonalaka

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''nothin~''
*Natsuru said with a smirk and getting out of the car*

[/QUOTE]
"W-what do you mean nothing?" She crossed her arms "Ah, whatever~" she replied before stepping out of the car.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler flailed in your head. "NOOOOO!!!! How could a puppy version of Will beat meeeeeee?!" He said sarcastically, cracking up.
Nora laughed,"You know you could just come over! Come hang out with me!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back