• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora laughed,"You know you could just come over! Come hang out with me!"
Tyler sighed. "I really do want to hang out with you, but to tell the truth, I'm fighting a space demon right now... Talk to you later!" He said his voice left your mind and continued his battle.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel laughed softly "it's ok. That feelings natural" he said softly to her giving her a warm comforting smile
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
"Hmm, really? I'll try take your word for it" she said as she looked around, "so many people..." she muttered quietly to herself.

Daniel reaver]Atrio laughed softly "so love what shall we do" he asked her softly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]
"i guess we shoukd head back" she said not making a move to get up

Nonalaka said:
"W-what do you mean nothing?" She crossed her arms "Ah, whatever~" she replied before stepping out of the car.
*Natsuru smelled the air and smells the ocean. He then went wide eyed as he remembered something which was a curse*

''oh FUCK!''

*Natsuru said as his voice changed a bit femininely as he jumped into the car and white smoke exploded around him. As the smoke cleared Natsuru seems to appeared as a girl*

''ah thats right...i dont like to go to beaches cuz this happens...i cant smell the ocean without turning into this...!''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru smelled the air and smells the ocean. He then went wide eyed as he remembered something which was a curse*
''oh FUCK!''

*Natsuru said as his voice changed a bit femininely as he jumped into the car and white smoke exploded around him. As the smoke cleared Natsuru seems to appeared as a girl*

''ah thats right...i dont like to go to beaches cuz this happens...i cant smell the ocean without turning into this...!''

[/QUOTE]
Amara stood in shook before erupting into a fit of giggles "w-what kind of curse is that to put on someone?!" Her giggles stopped "ahaa...I'm sorry"

Daniel smiled at her "so I'm guessing your new here" he said softly to her a playful grin on his face

@Nonalaka

"Yeah I guess" atrio said playfully siting up with her but not getting up

@Sweetone

Next a sighs slightly. She sits up and moves so she is next to River. "You didn't have to do that. I was fine under the tree" she whispers to him as she rests her head on his shoulder. "You're still recovering don't over work yourself"

@Daniel reaver

Nonalaka said:
Amara stood in shook before erupting into a fit of giggles "w-what kind of curse is that to put on someone?!" Her giggles stopped "ahaa...I'm sorry"
''y-yeah...quiet. its a dumb curse..''

do i owe any posts?)))

@Daniel reaver

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora laughed and patted his head,"You're just the cutest thing. Come on, up the stairs we go!" She said as she began to walk upstairs to her room.
William followed happily with his tail wagging like crazy

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel laughed again "want me to show you around then" he asked her happily willing to show her around
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
"Yes please, it would make things easier" she said with slight nod and a small smile.

River laughed softly as he looked over at her "I said I was going to get stronger for you didn't i" he said playfully to nexia

@Nonalaka

Shira giggled happily at yuki before moving twoard her and kissing her cheek then flying around

@Himeragi Seiker

Daniel reaver]River laughed softly as he looked over at her "I said I was going to get stronger for you didn't i" he said playfully to nexia @Nonalaka [DOUBLEPOST=1433271314][/DOUBLEPOST]Shira giggled happily at yuki before moving twoard her and kissing her cheek then flying around [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Yuki blushed as she smiled and followed Shira behind her*

Tyler touched down in the courtyard. He was sweating like a pig. He snapped his fingers and wiped his sweating face.

(Tyler is now free)

Hina sat up when she heard her name and smiled as she appeared next to Al leaning against him lovingly

@shortyshot8

Shira laughed happily as she looked down at the city looking for there house

@Himeragi Seiker

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina sat up when she heard her name and smiled as she appeared next to Al leaning against him lovingly
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Al was shocked a little bit from Hina appearing "H-Hey there wanna go somewhere tonight?" He asked her

shortyshot8 said:
William followed happily with his tail wagging like crazy
Nora if he'd and picked him up,"You're so slow!" She said with a laughed before walking into her room and jumping on her bed. She layed on her back and put Will on her stomach. She happily pet him.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora if he'd and picked him up,"You're so slow!" She said with a laughed before walking into her room and jumping on her bed. She layed on her back and put Will on her stomach. She happily pet him.
William laid down on her stomach happily wagging his tail

Amara put a hand on natsurus forehead "Hmmph,Its not that bad I could reverse it of you'd like...." she replied as she stepped back "......you might want to button your shirt a bit more first" she chuckled.

@Himeragi Seiker

Users who are viewing this thread

Back