• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
"Cake I think. Or maybe pie. Why? Is he allergic or something?" Nora asked as looked at him.
Al facepalmed "There's a reason he can't eat sweets and that reason is he kinda goes....Wild" He said sadly "We might all want to run" He said as William stood up and began walking over

shortyshot8 said:
Al facepalmed "There's a reason he can't eat sweets and that reason is he kinda goes....Wild" He said sadly "We might all want to run" He said as William stood up and began walking over
"What!? Why! I don't know what to do!" Nora said, frantically looking around and taking a step back.

WeirdPrincess said:
"What!? Why! I don't know what to do!" Nora said, frantically looking around and taking a step back.
Al flew up into the air "JUST RUN!!!" He called out as William got closer and licked his lips "Come on I just want to taste you a little" He said normally

shortyshot8 said:
Al flew up into the air "JUST RUN!!!" He called out as William got closer and licked his lips "Come on I just want to taste you a little" He said normally
"Fuck!" Nora screamed and turned, running off towards somewhere.

River smiled down at her "you fell asleep again so I brought you to my dorm and had just layed you down" he wispered softly to her before siting down on the edge of the bed and giving a sigh of releif from the pain then looking at her

@Nonalaka

Daniel reaver]Shira smiled happily at yuki "it's amazing" she said cheer in her voice as she flew [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Yuki smiled and said with joy in her voice*

''good''

WeirdPrincess said:
"Fuck!" Nora screamed and turned, running off towards somewhere.
William licked his lips again and got on all fours madly sprinting after Nora even faster than light "Come back it's just a little taste!!"

Nonalaka said:
Amara looked out of the window as they drove "So what cha wanna do when we get there?" She asked.
@Himeragi Seiker
''i dunno. maybe il walk, maybe il swim, maybe save some drowning kid.''

*Natsuru said as he shrugged*

shortyshot8 said:
William licked his lips again and got on all fours madly sprinting after Nora even faster than light "Come back it's just a little taste!!"
"Now I know to never give you cake again! This is not okay!" Nora cried before spreading her wings and flying.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]River smiled down at her "you fell asleep again so I brought you to my dorm and had just layed you down" he wispered softly to her before siting down on the edge of the bed and giving a sigh of releif from the pain then looking at her
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
"Its alright, really." She replied shaking her head lightly "I wasn't particularly paying attention myself...and I'm fine, if that's what you are wondering". She continued, her head tilting to the side.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Now I know to never give you cake again! This is not okay!" Nora cried before spreading her wings and flying.
William frowned before standing up and clenching his head and rolling over with his tongue out of his mouth as Al flew over to Nora "It's ok he's now basically a domesticated dog"

shortyshot8 said:
William frowned before standing up and clenching his head and rolling over with his tongue out of his mouth as Al flew over to Nora "It's ok he's now basically a domesticated dog"
"Why didn't you say anything before I decided to shove cake into his mouth! That would have been useful." Nora said as she glared at Al.

Daniel reaver]Shira giggled happily as she flew not paying attention to any thing but the flying [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''oh! and make sure you dont crash into anything! cuz that is probably gonna hurt...a lot''

*Yuki said as she dodged a tree*

Daniel laughed softly "that's good" he said softly to her a smile on his face as he looked at her tilting her head before smiling a little more "I'm daniel" he said softly to her

@Nonalaka

Shira looked at yuki not hearing what she had said "what" she called out to yuki before she hit a tree with a loud crashing sound

@Himeragi Seiker

WeirdPrincess said:
"Why didn't you say anything before I decided to shove cake into his mouth! That would have been useful." Nora said as she glared at Al.
Al sighed "Because I knew you were going to do that?" William began to make whimper noises on the floor

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''i dunno. maybe il walk, maybe il swim, maybe save some drowning kid.''
*Natsuru said as he shrugged*

[/QUOTE]
Amara copied his shrug "Alrighty, sounds like a plan", she slid down on the seat a bit and closed her eyes.

@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''ah...shit..''

*Yuki then flew in Shira's direction to catch her and lands gently onto the ground*

''you alright?''

Nonalaka said:
Amara copied his shrug "Alrighty, sounds like a plan", she slid down on the seat a bit and closed her eyes.
*Natsuru then moved into the road that was on a cliff since its the only way to get to the beach and looks at Amara and grins a bit as he speeds up drifting on a turn that is on the edge of the cliff as he shouted jokingly*

''Oh Fuck we're about to fall off the cliff!! i dun have control!! hahahah!!!!''

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed "Because I knew you were going to do that?" William began to make whimper noises on the floor
"Well...no, but still. It would have been useful. Why does he get like this?" Nora asked as she looked down towards William and stuck her tongue out at him.

Daniel took her hand and shook it smiling warmly at her "that's a nice name" he said softly to her as he pulled his hand away then smiled more

@Nonalaka

Daniel reaver]Shira rubbed her four head then smiled at yuki "yeah I'm alright" she said softly to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Yuki sighed in relief giggling a bit after as she smiled warmly*

''thats good, you need to be careful of your surroundings especially in the air''

WeirdPrincess said:
"Well...no, but still. It would have been useful. Why does he get like this?" Nora asked as she looked down towards William and stuck her tongue out at him.
Al sighed "That's a very good question..." He sighed "HINA I NEED YOU!!!" He yelled into the air

@Daniel reaver

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''ah...shit..''
*Yuki then flew in Shira's direction to catch her and lands gently onto the ground*

''you alright?''

*Natsuru then moved into the road that was on a cliff since its the only way to get to the beach and looks at Amara and grins a bit as he speeds up drifting on a turn that is on the edge of the cliff as he shouted jokingly*

''Oh Fuck we're about to fall off the cliff!! i dun have control!! hahahah!!!!''

[/QUOTE]
"W-what?!" Amara sat up quickly, her eyes opening wide as she let out a gasp. She stopped as soon as she noticed that it was a prank "N-Natsuru! Y-you could have given me a heart attack!" She called her heart still racing from getting spooked."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back