• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Daniel reaver]Shira giggled happily as she flew looking back ever once in a while to see if YUKI was still there [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

Blake smiled at her as he gestured her into the ride "lady's first" he said playfully with a slight bow

@LunaCrosby
*Yuki soon caught up so that she was flying besides Shira. She smiled at her warmly*

''hows your flight?''

River blushed and smiled happily as he walked into the dorm buildings and through the halls "let's see it was 56 I think" he wispered to him self as he looked for his dorm till he found it opening the door and walking in nexia still in his arms as he closed the door and walked over to his bed laying her down then slowly sliding his hands out from under her

@Piffy Queen

Roman said:
Roman woke up soon after. He we still pretty sleepy, but he made it to the bathroom. After he finished grooming himself, he got dressed, and that's when he figured Snow was missing. "Snow! You in here?" He asked, remembering the talk they had, "Damn it!" Roman ran out the front door and started looking for her.
"Really." Han said smiling. He appeared on the bed again and yawned, "I'm.... tired." He said, stretching.
Snow:*hears Roman but from a great distance, heading into town, small in comparison to everyone around her, in her human glamour, realizing though Roman and Rain might recognize her so she closes her eyes and ducks behind a wall in the alley, changing her appearance, her glamour making her look different from how she usually does. Her blonde hair turning brown and her height growing so she is tall, her delicate arms and legs and torso becoming full hips and strong arms. Her bright blue eyes going to gray and she tosses back her hair, looking sassy and like a 22 year old not a 16 year old. She walks out, looking for the signs of her other half. Seeing movements of plants and she follows them, sending water after to watch them and follow* What are you doing now Rain...?

@BlueHawk @Roman

Jennete said:
Snow:*hears Roman but from a great distance, heading into town, small in comparison to everyone around her, in her human glamour, realizing though Roman and Rain might recognize her so she closes her eyes and ducks behind a wall in the alley, changing her appearance, her glamour making her look different from how she usually does. Her blonde hair turning brown and her height growing so she is tall, her delicate arms and legs and torso becoming full hips and strong arms. Her bright blue eyes going to gray and she tosses back her hair, looking sassy and like a 22 year old not a 16 year old. She walks out, looking for the signs of her other half. Seeing movements of plants and she follows them, sending water after to watch them and follow* What are you doing now Rain...?
@BlueHawk @Roman
"I'm still not so sure about this..." Jay says to Rain as he watches the plants run off. I mean simple pranks are one thing, but killing. I'll get you a body... But..." He says, unsure how to feel, but softening up to Rain.

Daniel had walked into the court yard sighin as he did so "this sucks every ones been busy with there girlfreinds or boyfriends" he said softly as he walked past a girl not paying attention and bumping into her "oh I'm sorry" he said to her as he turned around to make sure she was ok

@Nonalaka

Nexia mumbles something before slowly opening her eyes. She reaches her hand to wipe the sleep out of her eyes, and takes a second to look around. "Where am I..." she rubs her head, not remembering falling asleep. She notices River and blushes alittle.

@Daniel reaver

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel had walked into the court yard sighin as he did so "this sucks every ones been busy with there girlfreinds or boyfriends" he said softly as he walked past a girl not paying attention and bumping into her "oh I'm sorry" he said to her as he turned around to make sure she was ok
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
"Ah!" Euloria managed to regain her balance. She turned to the boy behind her, dusting off her clothes "Its alright, it was an accident" she replied in a calm tone as she fixed her silver hair from her eyes.

((Sorry I was eating dinner))

(Gonna be watching TV... If anyone wants to interact with Celia, Diablo, or Dex, speak now or forever hold your peace :3)

(...TV IT IS!)

shortyshot8 said:
William's blush got deeper "I-I don't know anymore..." Al ran over "Oh shit what did you let him eat!?"
"Cake I think. Or maybe pie. Why? Is he allergic or something?" Nora asked as looked at him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back