• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura laughed " yeah it is, except for when I want to spend time with them, though I shouldn't complain... family's important" she say's.
"Yea, they've probably been busy" she says

Mayyflower said:
Amaya slid off the couch and layed on the floor
Ayen sighed then chuckled "If you had clothes on i wouldn't complain, but right know neither of us do." he said as he grabbed the blanket and sat next to her while wrapping the blanket around them

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka gave a small nod and cleared her throat before speaking❦...
"Can I get... water?"
...♅Akira smiled and replied as he placed his hand above the bedside table, a glass of water soon manifesting below his palm. He spoke as he handed it towards her♅...

“ Yeah, sure. Here you go~ ”

------------------------------------------------

Lumina said:
Lumina smiled hearing his comment, looking back up at him as well.
"Me either... I grew up honestly being afraid of, well, everyone. I was told to hide who I was because people wouldnt... understand."

Out of habit she subconsciously brought her wings in tight against her back. Her gaze fell back down on their hands, studying Kenji's hands.

"So... to have you here with me, to feel the way I do... means more than I can accurately express."
...ΨKenji smiled and replied as he leaned towards Lumina and closed his eyesΨ...

“ I feel the same way. It's.. soothing.. ”

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed then chuckled "If you had clothes on i wouldn't complain, but right know neither of us do." he said as he grabbed the blanket and sat next to her while wrapping the blanket around them
"Len is downstairs for a week and Rin is... You know, so I don't see the problem" she says

Mayyflower said:
"Len is downstairs for a week and Rin is... You know, so I don't see the problem" she says
Ayen sighed "Never mind then," he said quietly before looking over at he with a slight smirk "but in that case, you can't have a problem with this." he said as he wrapped his arms around her and moved to kiss her.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "Never mind then," he said quietly before looking over at he with a slight smirk "but in that case, you can't have a problem with this." he said as he wrapped his arms around her and moved to kiss her.
Amaya smiled. "This I can manage" she says before kissing him

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled. "This I can manage" she says before kissing him
Ayen smiled into the kiss as he pressed his body to hers and slightly tightened his embrace on her

Mayyflower said:
Amaya pressed into the kiss and put a hand on his cheek
Ayen pressed into the kiss as well and tilted his head to press against her hand

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen pressed into the kiss as well and tilted his head to press against her hand
Amaya smiled into the kiss, she tilted her head too, to deepen the kiss a little

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and replied as he placed his hand above the bedside table, a glass of water soon manifesting below his palm. He spoke as he handed it towards her♅...
“ Yeah, sure. Here you go~ ”

------------------------------------------------

...ΨKenji smiled and replied as he leaned towards Lumina and closed his eyesΨ...

“ I feel the same way. It's.. soothing.. ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka sat up and took the glass from Akira, giving him a small smile as she spoke and took a drink❦...

"Thank you~"

...❦After taking a sip, she moved the glass away from her lips. Asuka held the water with one hand, while the other was under the glass for support. She took a deep breath and looked at him again before speaking❦...

"I'm mad at you, Akki-san."

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled into the kiss, she tilted her head too, to deepen the kiss a little
Ayen raised one of his hands to the back of her her and pulled her towards him as he slid his tongue into her mouth

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka sat up and took the glass from Akira, giving him a small smile as she spoke and took a drink❦...
"Thank you~"

...❦After taking a sip, she moved the glass away from her lips. Asuka held the water with one hand, while the other was under the glass for support. She took a deep breath and looked at him again before speaking❦...

"I'm mad at you, Akki-san."
...♅Akira stared at Asuka intently for a few moments, still not believing he was married to her. To him, Asuka was his everything. Having her by his side was bliss, and made him feel wanted. Complete. He lowered his guard around her, enjoyed every moment with her. It was a different side to him. The true side. He gazed at Asuka, thinking of how beautiful she was. Upon hearing Asuka's declaration, he was dragged out of his thoughts. He closed his eyes and spoke in confusion as he reopened them♅...

“ Eh? Why? ”

dbd7bd2de7340bd181c1a60f412c9a07.jpg_zpscknfxrfx.gif

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen raised one of his hands to the back of her her and pulled her towards him as he slid his tongue into her mouth
Amaya slid her tongue into his mouth aswell and danced it around his

Mayyflower said:
Amaya slid her tongue into his mouth aswell and danced it around his
Ayen let out a sigh as he enjoyed the kiss and moved his hand from the back of her head to her chest.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen let out a sigh as he enjoyed the kiss and moved his hand from the back of her head to her chest.
Amaya blushed and put her hand on his hand, the one that was on her chest and just held it there

Mayyflower said:
Amaya blushed and put her hand on his hand, the one that was on her chest and just held it there
Ayen smiled into the kiss as he pressed softly with his hand and gripped alittle as he wrapped his tongue around hers

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled into the kiss as he pressed softly with his hand and gripped alittle as he wrapped his tongue around hers
Amaya kissed him a little longer and pulled away. "Ayen your teasing me..." She huffed

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''a-ah...''
*She said before she watched a butterfly land on one of her horns*

''no problem. you shouldve told me you werent water proof..''

[/QUOTE]
Vanille smiled at Levya, before noticing the butterfly on her horn. She stifled a laugh, pointing to the space above her own head. "You've got a, uh..."

TheDragoon said:
Ken smiled softly before pecking his sisters cheek before drifting off again.
((Time skip?))
((Yeah, i'll start))

Lilliana opened her eyes, finally waking up. She felt an arm around her, and she looked down to see Ken's arm around her. She brought a hand up to her head, the dull pain from the night before still slightly present. Her mind was hazy from what happened, and she couldn't really remember anything past leaving the house to do... something. She turned her head toward her brother, smiling to see him next to her. "Morning..." she whispered, not caring if he'd wake up.

Lumina said:
Vanille smiled at Levya, before noticing the butterfly on her horn. She stifled a laugh, pointing to the space above her own head. "You've got a, uh..."
((Yeah, i'll start))

Lilliana opened her eyes, finally waking up. She felt an arm around her, and she looked down to see Ken's arm around her. She brought a hand up to her head, the dull pain from the night before still slightly present. Her mind was hazy from what happened, and she couldn't really remember anything past leaving the house to do... something. She turned her head toward her brother, smiling to see him next to her. "Morning..." she whispered, not caring if he'd wake up.
Ken smiled softly at her, blushing lightly as he opened his eyes. His heart was beating in a way he didn't understand right now. What was it? Did he honestly fall in love with his sister? Either way, he didn't care, he was just glad Lily was back in his arms. He lightly kissed her cheek before pulling away with a smile.

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She rolled her eyes. Of course the girl would have followed her here, and she predicted that she would, but Kat was even more annoyed as a result. "Just walking, as you can obviously see I'm doing."

[/QUOTE]
Restia grasped the girl's arm, laughing quietly. " yes, I do see that you're walking. You're pretty funny~" she said, ignoring the girl's obvious irritation. "Umm, do you mind if I ask you something?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back