• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and replied as he placed his hand above the bedside table, a glass of water soon manifesting below his palm. He spoke as he handed it towards her♅...
“ Yeah, sure. Here you go~ ”

------------------------------------------------

...ΨKenji smiled and replied as he leaned towards Lumina and closed his eyesΨ...

“ I feel the same way. It's.. soothing.. ”

[/QUOTE]
Lumina nodded, leaning into him as well. She never felt so secure around anyone before. It was a relief to not feel so scared to be around someone. It was a new feeling, being able to relax and let her guard down around somebody for the first time. But, at the same time, it was terrifying. There was a reason she put up walls between herself and other people. But here was Kenji, magically breaking them down without even trying. If she had to guess, she'd never let anybody else in... ever.

"I guess I'm still getting used to this feeling, feeling like I'm wanted isn't really something that I've ever really known."

Mayyflower said:
Amaya kissed him a little longer and pulled away. "Ayen your teasing me..." She huffed
Ayen looked at her and huffed "Am i? and here i thought you were enjoying it." he said as he slightly smiled

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Restia grasped the girl's arm, laughing quietly. " yes, I do see that you're walking. You're pretty funny~" she said, ignoring the girl's obvious irritation. "Umm, do you mind if I ask you something?"

[/QUOTE]
She sighed, trying to shove her off of her arm. "Fine- what is it?"

TheDragoon said:
Ken smiled softly at her, blushing lightly as he opened his eyes. His heart was beating in a way he didn't understand right now. What was it? Did he honestly fall in love with his sister? Either way, he didn't care, he was just glad Lily was back in his arms. He lightly kissed her cheek before pulling away with a smile.
Lilliana smiled back at him, before noticing the bandage on his face. She frowned, looking at it before looking back at Ken. "Ken, what happened to your face? A-are you okay?" She got worried seeing her twin brother injured. Last she saw him he was fine. What could have happened?

image.jpeg.296aac53dd39e121d3e7732f27ba0145.jpeg
[/URL]

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    22.3 KB · Views: 20
LunaCrosby said:
"most likely, but im fine alone I can surely find something to entertain me" she say's and nod's.
"Why don't you go talk to your mom? Do you have a place to live?" He asks

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen looked at her and huffed "Am i? and here i thought you were enjoying it." he said as he slightly smiled
"I was enjoying it but you were teasing me and I didn't like it" she says with a little smile

Mayyflower said:
"I was enjoying it but you were teasing me and I didn't like it" she says with a little smile
Ayen smiled at her "Then tell me, why haven't you done anything about my hand?" he asked teasingly before moving at nuzzle her nose

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She sighed, trying to shove her off of her arm. "Fine- what is it?"

[/QUOTE]
Restia let go of her, and ran out in front of the girl. " well, I was just wondering what you thought of people. I think I have a good idea, but I just wanted to hear it in your own words."

Lumina said:
Lilliana smiled back at him, before noticing the bandage on his face. She frowned, looking at it before looking back at Ken. "Ken, what happened to your face? A-are you okay?" She got worried seeing her twin brother injured. Last she saw him he was fine. What could have happened?
Ken shook his head. "I-It's nothing, it's just a little scratch... I tripped and fell yesterday! Yeah! That's it!" He fibbed, trying to not make her feel bad for hurting him yesterday. If he told the truth, he knew Lily might leave him to protect him again, or maybe worse... All he wanted was to be by his sisters side.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Restia let go of her, and ran out in front of the girl. " well, I was just wondering what you thought of people. I think I have a good idea, but I just wanted to hear it in your own words."

[/QUOTE]
She raised an eyebrow. "What I think of people?" She growled. "Maybe that they should all die or something like that." She shrugged

LunaCrosby said:
"These weak human's might think i'm insane of I continue talking to you while you look like a blade, human's get freaked out when I talk to my weapon's so this would be no different" she say's.
Ryft laughed before the dagger glowed and human-Ryft stood in front of her, his hand in hers. "Right, except this weapon can actually talk back to you." He smirked, laughing a bit.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Kili looked back at Elyse, thinking about what she had said. "Yeah...you know what, you're right. I'm sorry about that. I was kinda keeping you stuffed in that castle, huh...." He said, scratching the back of his head as he laughed nervously.

[/QUOTE]
Elyse laughed, shaking her head. "No, it's okay. I was kind of nearly dead. You took care of me. I didn't mind." Grinning, she reached over and ruffled his hair. "You worry too much."

TheDragoon said:
Ken shook his head. "I-It's nothing, it's just a little scratch... I tripped and fell yesterday! Yeah! That's it!" He fibbed, trying to not make her feel bad for hurting him yesterday. If he told the truth, he knew Lily might leave him to protect him again, or maybe worse... All he wanted was to be by his sisters side.
Lilliana frowned, sitting up. It worried her how bad of a cut it was and how he suddenly just had it without her knowing, but she did know he was just a boy and that kinda thing happened. "Well.. if you say so. Ugh my head hurts..." she held her forehead in her hand, trying not to focus on her headache, which wad proving difficult.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka took another sip of the water before setting it down on the bedside table, soon looking at Akira in disbelief before speaking and trailing off towards the end❦...
"Well... I guess I'm not really all that mad, just disappointed. You promised me, you wouldn't kill anymore. I do sort of understand why you did it but..."

View attachment 177582
...♅Akira looked down at the ground and replied, his irises soon looking back up towards Asuka♅...

“ I'm sorry. I won't kill anymore. It's just.. seeing you in pain.. it.. brings up bad memories. I just want you to always have that shining smile on your face.. ”

tumblr_nhnzoslzIr1u2tf13o9_500_zps6bdtbvau.gif

------------------------------

Lumina said:
Lumina nodded, leaning into him as well. She never felt so secure around anyone before. It was a relief to not feel so scared to be around someone. It was a new feeling, being able to relax and let her guard down around somebody for the first time. But, at the same time, it was terrifying. There was a reason she put up walls between herself and other people. But here was Kenji, magically breaking them down without even trying. If she had to guess, she'd never let anybody else in... ever.
"I guess I'm still getting used to this feeling, feeling like I'm wanted isn't really something that I've ever really known."
...ΨKenji wrapped one of his arms around Lumina's shoulder and held her close to him, replying as his red irises wandered to her eyesΨ...

“ You will always be wanted by me, that I can promise~ ”

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled at her "Then tell me, why haven't you done anything about my hand?" he asked teasingly before moving at nuzzle her nose
"Cause I like it there, it feels good" she says with a chuckle before nuzzling her nose to his

Mayyflower said:
"Cause I like it there, it feels good" she says with a chuckle before nuzzling her nose to his
Ayen chuckled then smirked "Then i hope you don't mind this, miss is like it~" he said as he started moving his hand in a small circle as he squeezed a little more with it.

Lumina said:
Lilliana frowned, sitting up. It worried her how bad of a cut it was and how he suddenly just had it without her knowing, but she did know he was just a boy and that kinda thing happened. "Well.. if you say so. Ugh my head hurts..." she held her forehead in her hand, trying not to focus on her headache, which wad proving difficult.
Ken thought for a minute before he beamed with happiness. "Maybe I can make you soup with mommy! So that you can feel better!" He said excitedly before getting up and running to get her mom so they could cook together. "Mommy mommy! Let's make soup for Lily-San!" He said happily.

Yuto groaned a bit as he heard childish noises. He had a rough day yesterday so he honestly needed a rest...

SoulofTobi said:
Roland sighed "It truly does have the worst timing ever." he said playfully as he looked over at it then back to her "I'm afraid my arms are a bit preoccupied, if you could my adorable dork." he said teasingly
"Indeed it does" she giggled lightly before moving to reach the toaster "Oh and of course ~" she said happily as she took the waffles out of the toaster.

Mayyflower said:
"I don't age" he says "but I can" he says
"Wow that's pretty cool!" She said with a nod "So what are you then?" She asked curiously.

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]*Crystal smiles and hugs Yuna happily* "Crystal Mate Kenai yes yes yes yes how Sister of Mate?"

[/QUOTE]
Yuna laughed lightly and hugged her back "I'm pretty good" she said happily.

Lumina said:
Vanille smiled at Levya, before noticing the butterfly on her horn. She stifled a laugh, pointing to the space above her own head. "You've got a, uh..."
((Yeah, i'll start))

Lilliana opened her eyes, finally waking up. She felt an arm around her, and she looked down to see Ken's arm around her. She brought a hand up to her head, the dull pain from the night before still slightly present. Her mind was hazy from what happened, and she couldn't really remember anything past leaving the house to do... something. She turned her head toward her brother, smiling to see him next to her. "Morning..." she whispered, not caring if he'd wake up.
*Levya soon tried to remove it before it flew and landed on her nose as Levya blushed a little wide-eyed*

''eh..?''

Nonalaka said:
"Indeed it does" she giggled lightly before moving to reach the toaster "Oh and of course ~" she said happily as she took the waffles out of the toaster.
Roland nodded "Thank you Dakota." he said happily before looking over "Do you think two for each of us will be enough? or should we go for three?" he asked before looking back to her.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled then smirked "Then i hope you don't mind this, miss is like it~" he said as he started moving his hand in a small circle as he squeezed a little more with it.
Amaya looked down at her hand and blushed. "Ayen" she says a bit flustered

Nonalaka said:
"Wow that's pretty cool!" She said with a nod "So what are you then?" She asked curiously.

Yuna laughed lightly and hugged her back "I'm pretty good" she said happily.
"A leviathan" he says with a slight smile

Lumina said:
Ryft laughed before the dagger glowed and human-Ryft stood in front of her, his hand in hers. "Right, except this weapon can actually talk back to you." He smirked, laughing a bit.
Elyse laughed, shaking her head. "No, it's okay. I was kind of nearly dead. You took care of me. I didn't mind." Grinning, she reached over and ruffled his hair. "You worry too much."
" I try to worry enough for both of us. As unreasonable as it is, I don't want you to have to worry, at all. Your peace of mind is important to me, you know?" Kili said, smiling as he looked up at her hand. She felt warm, one of the smaller changes that had occurred since he saved her not so long ago. He started to laugh at the thought of all that had happened since theyd first met.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back