• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "Maybe she didn't notice us at first then teleported to her room?" he said as he covered her chest with the blanket.
"Most likely" she says looking down. "Oops" she says with a little laugh

Roman said:
"Why shouldn't I? Sometimes the innocent aren't innocent." Roman said, looking over at Mal. "I'm pretty sure you know that as well as I do... By the way, you're lucky. I was planning on killing the next person I saw, but I guess I can't kill what he cherishes."
Mal looked at him from the corner of her eye "I guess you're right but still, the baby's cant not be innocent when their still learning what life is and how to survive" she say's before hearing him mention being lucky, ""if your his counter part, how exactly did you come out and why?" she ask's.

LunaCrosby said:
"are you sure? ok then" she said and nodded.
The clerk came back with the drinks and handed them to Kaiden

Kaiden handed the drink to kagura and took a seat

Mayyflower said:
"Most likely" she says looking down. "Oops" she says with a little laugh
Ayen chuckled "Remember Amaya, i don't like to share." he said playfully before pecking her cheek

Mayyflower said:
The clerk came back with the drinks and handed them to Kaiden
Kaiden handed the drink to kagura and took a seat
Kagura took her drink and sat in front of him "so did you come to this place for a reason or did you just stumble upon it?"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled "Remember Amaya, i don't like to share." he said playfully before pecking her cheek
Amaya smiled and pecked his lips. "I know love but sharing is caring" she says jokingly

Last edited by a moderator:
Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled and pecked his lips. "I know love but sharing is caring" she says jokingly
Ayen smiled and pecked her lips back before chuckling "Not when it's sharing those, not at this point anyways." he said as he pressed his forehead to hers.

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura took her drink and sat in front of him "so did you come to this place for a reason or did you just stumble upon it?"
"Something told me I needed to come here" he says taking a drink of his orange juice

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled and pecked her lips back before chuckling "Not when it's sharing those, not at this point anyways." he said as he pressed his forehead to hers.
Amaya nods. "true" she says looking into his eyes

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nods. "true" she says looking into his eyes
Ayen smiles "Well, atleast we were under the blanket, that could of been scaring for her." he said softly

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiles "Well, atleast we were under the blanket, that could of been scaring for her." he said softly
Amaya chuckled but she sat on my boobs and that hurt" she says

Mayyflower said:
Amaya chuckled "but she sat on my boobs and that hurt" she says
Ayen sighed then smirked "Need me to massage them?" he asked playfully "I promise they wont hurt afterwards."

Mayyflower said:
(Okay)
Kyo smiled and watched 'Noah' "when your a little older I'll show you my abilities" he says
Noah flies out of his crib and in front of joy and shifts into a kitten pawing at kyo's feet

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]Noah flies out of his crib and in front of joy and shifts into a kitten pawing at kyo's feet

[/QUOTE]
Kyo picks Noah up and rubs behind his ears.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed then smirked "Need me to massage them?" he asked playfully "I promise they wont hurt afterwards."
Amaya blushed. "Ayen.." She mumbled embarrassingly

LunaCrosby said:
"anyway your here and there's still many places to see" she say's
"Yea" he says. "Hey how is Alexys?" He says before shaking his head. "I mean Lexi" he corrects himself

Mayyflower said:
Kyo picks Noah up and rubs behind his ears.
Noah purrs and shifts back to his baby form (which is basically baby inuyasha) and grabs onto kyo's shirt (in assuming he has a shirt)

Mayyflower said:
Amaya blushed. "Ayen.." She mumbled embarrassingly
Ayen smiled and nuzzled his nose to hers "Yes Amaya?" he asked amusingly with a whisper

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled and nuzzled his nose to hers "Yes Amaya?" he asked amusingly with a whisper
Amaya pressed her face into his chest. "Don't say things like that it makes me feel weird" she mumbled

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]Noah purrs and shifts back to his baby form (which is basically baby inuyasha) and grabs onto kyo's shirt (in assuming he has a shirt)

[/QUOTE]
Kyo looked down at Noah and smiled

Users who are viewing this thread

Back