• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
"Yep" she says before making her way out of the room, once she was out she warped to the kitchen and dropped the cave and felt for the fridge. "I don't need that stupid cane, I don't need to see to know what I'm doing" she muttered quietly before opening the fridge and grabbing the milk and grabbing the strawberry and made the drink. "All by touch" she says taking a drink of her milk
Len yawned as he looked around the bland room "a whole week of this." he said quietly before sighing then standing up to walk over to the wall and sat against it "Maybe i could just do alot of workouts, but then it might smell like sweet down here." he said as he rubbed his chin

SoulofTobi said:
Len yawned as he looked around the bland room "a whole week of this." he said quietly before sighing then standing up to walk over to the wall and sat against it "Maybe i could just do alot of workouts, but then it might smell like sweet down here." he said as he rubbed his chin
Rin went to the living room not knowing ayen and Amaya were sleeping on the couch and jumped on the couch and sat down before jumping up and looking at the couch. "Did i?" She mumbled before feeling around on the couch and touching Amaya's head. "Oops" she giggled before warping to her room with her milk

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''alright''
*She said as she finished soon taking her plate to the sink and washing it*

[/QUOTE]
Akiba watched Natsume wash her dish before he went over and started washing himself before he started sputtering and glitching. Aparantly he wasn't water proof... He then instantly fell to the ground as all his systems shut off. Looks like his parts were going to need cleaning...

TheDragoon said:
Akiba watched Natsume wash her dish before he went over and started washing himself before he started sputtering and glitching. Aparantly he wasn't water proof... He then instantly fell to the ground as all his systems shut off. Looks like his parts were going to need cleaning...
*Natsume sighs when she saw Akiba*

''how the hell do you not make someone water proof...''

*She soon asks Apple again to turn him into a full Nasod like Apple so even if he was submerged underwater, he'd still survive*

Mayyflower said:
Rin went to the living room not knowing ayen and Amaya were sleeping on the couch and jumped on the couch and sat down before jumping up and looking at the couch. "Did i?" She mumbled before feeling around on the couch and touching Amaya's head. "Oops" she giggled before warping to her room with her milk
Ayen groaned alittle in his sleep before going quiet again

Len paced his room for a few minutes before sighing and shaking his head "Well i need something to do anyways." he said before getting down on the floor and starting to do some push-ups

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen groaned alittle in his sleep before going quiet again
Len paced his room for a few minutes before sighing and shaking his head "Well i need something to do anyways." he said before getting down on the floor and starting to do some push-ups
Amaya woke up. "the hell was that" she asks quietly

LunaCrosby said:
"but.. you shouldn't kill thing's when they didnt do anything to you!" she said, reffering to him burning the little duck's
"Why shouldn't I? Sometimes the innocent aren't innocent." Roman said, looking over at Mal. "I'm pretty sure you know that as well as I do... By the way, you're lucky. I was planning on killing the next person I saw, but I guess I can't kill what he cherishes."

Mayyflower said:
Kyo smiles down at the baby. "So cute" he says before going into the spare bedroom and using his magic to turn it all into baby stuff. "This will be your room" he says
the baby wakes up looking around the room seemingly with awe

Mayyflower said:
Amaya woke up. "the hell was that" she asks quietly
Ayen yawned awake "Well, given we are in the living room, it might of been Rin." he said softly

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]the baby wakes up looking around the room seemingly with awe

[/QUOTE]
Kyo sets the kid in the crib and sits in a rocking chair and thinks. "Let's see here we have James... Akito, Noah..." He sighs

Mayyflower said:
Kyo sets the kid in the crib and sits in a rocking chair and thinks. "Let's see here we have James... Akito, Noah..." He sighs
the baby uses the bars of the crib to stand up and look at kyo

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]the baby uses the bars of the crib to stand up and look at kyo

[/QUOTE]
Kyo looks at the baby, "I like Noah, do you like Noah" he asks not really expecting an answer

Mayyflower said:
"I thought she was downstairs?" She asks sitting up.
Ayen sat up as well and shrugged "No one said she had to stay down there." he said as he looked over at her.

Mayyflower said:
Kyo looks at the baby, "I like Noah, do you like Noah" he asks not really expecting an answer
the baby giggles and shifts into a reaper dragon

(if you need the pic it should be in his form)

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]the baby giggles and shifts into a reaper dragon
(if you need the pic it should be in his form)

[/QUOTE]
(Okay)

Kyo smiled and watched 'Noah' "when your a little older I'll show you my abilities" he says

Mayyflower said:
"I know that" she says looking around
Ayen sighed "Maybe she didn't notice us at first then teleported to her room?" he said as he covered her chest with the blanket.

Amanda Rose][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15598-kalin-scarlet/ said:
@Kalin Scarlet[/URL]
I replied to that yesterday... O.o

Last edited by a moderator:
WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka looked around the room before looking back at the women, speaking again❦...
"So what about the-"

...☤The female had cut her off as she put up a hand and looked off into the distance, a smile on her face as she turned to face Asuka again☤...

"No, time for questions right now. It's time to wake up, the fight is over."

...❦Asuka looked at her confused before realization of Akira being done with Masaru came to her and she spoke once more❦...

"Oh... Wait, I have another questi-"

...☤Shaking her head, the female laughed before patting her head as she cut Asuka off again☤...

"There's no time. You're already slipping away, it was nice talking to you. See you again sometime~"

...❦With that, the world went dark again and Asuka vanished from the throne room. In reality, she was now laying in bed and lying still. She looked rather calm now and not so... scared and frail as before. It was a relief really. First, her fingers moved a bit and Asuka shifted once or twice in her sleep before her hand suddenly gripped Akira's and her eyes fluttered opened. At first, it look like she was all there, like her body was there but Asuka's mind had wandered elsewhere. Her eyes looked like they were glazed over as she stared up at the ceiling before Asuka squeezed her eyes shut and shook her head. Once she opened her eyes again, they had returned to their normal state and shifted their way over to Akira. Her voice came out a little raspy and a small faint whisper as she spoke❦...

"Akki-san...?"
...♅Akira smiled and replied as his eyes softened, still looking at Asuka♅...

“ Yeah, I'm here~ Try not to move yet, just rest~ ”

--------------------------

Lumina said:
Lumina felt his thumb on the back on her hand, and she looked down, watching it for a moment. It was these little moments that she always enjoyed the most. A small smile found her face, and her eyes moved up to look at his face.
"You make me happy too... I feel like I grew up not knowing what happiness was.. and then I met you."

She looked back down at their hands, admiring how lovely it was seeing the hands interlaced.
...ΨKenji replied as he looked at their hands and smiled, his irises then wandering to her face, focusing on her eyesΨ...

“ I've never experienced as much happiness as when I'm with you. I feel warm and all fuzzy inside, like I'm finally complete~ ”

@Amanda Rose[/URL]
She sighed and pushed her hair back. "Kat." She noted, not holding out a hand or gesturing anything polite of an introduction. "You are?" She said, beginging to walk away. It seemed like the girl would follow her, being such a smiley child and such. And if she didn't? Well, then she'd lack a name but have a face to follow if needed, Kat assumed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back