• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled back at her "Oh so light~" he teased jokingly as he made his way into the kitchen before smiling down at her again "Y'know, i'm trying to think of what's stopping me from just kissing you silly right now~" he said playfully before slightly lifting her higher
Dakota giggled lightly as she looked at him "Well I'd say what would be stopping you is this thinking of breakfast~" she said as she looked down at his stomach and also poked her own.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji laughed nervously and replied as he then placed a soft, small kiss on Lumina's lipsΨ...
“ You are the most precious thing in my life. The sun to my world. I will treasure you above all others. ”

[/QUOTE]
Lumina closed her eyes into the kiss, looking at Kenji with loving eyessmiling warmly.

"You treat me too kindly. So...should we, uh, watch that movie?"

She had gotten them off track with her weird emotions. She might as well get the back on track.

Lumina said:
Lumina closed her eyes into the kiss, looking at Kenji with loving eyessmiling warmly.
"You treat me too kindly. So...should we, uh, watch that movie?"

She had gotten them off track with her weird emotions. She might as well get the back on track.
...ΨKenji smiled and replied as he looked into Lumina's eyesΨ...

“ Of course~ Yeah, I'll have to find it first~ It should be around here somewhere.. ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji smiled and replied as he looked into Lumina's eyesΨ...
“ Of course~ Yeah, I'll have to find it first~ It should be around here somewhere.. ”

[/QUOTE]
Lumina nodded, stepping back a bit so Kenji could go find the movie. She gave him a small smile, turning toward the living room... or at least what she thought was the living room.

"I'll just go sit down and wait for you, then."

And with that she found the living room, sitting down on the couch, which was quite comfortable. She grabbed a pillow, holding it against her. She buried her face in it, groaning. How could she let her emotions get the best of her? She had been doing so well lately too... she moved the pillow away from her face, letting her head loll backwards on her neck, landing against the couch.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Kili thought, cocking his head as he looked out over the town. "hmmm...you know, I've never thought about it, but I guess my favorite kind of food would be things like burgers, pizza, and French fries. Is there anyplace like that around here?"

[/QUOTE]
((Would you like to rp, i suppose?

Lumina said:
Lumina nodded, stepping back a bit so Kenji could go find the movie. She gave him a small smile, turning toward the living room... or at least what she thought was the living room.
"I'll just go sit down and wait for you, then."

And with that she found the living room, sitting down on the couch, which was quite comfortable. She grabbed a pillow, holding it against her. She buried her face in it, groaning. How could she let her emotions get the best of her? She had been doing so well lately too... she moved the pillow away from her face, letting her head loll backwards on her neck, landing against the couch.
...ΨKenji smiled and walked over to the cabinet which was directly below the television. He scanned each movies' boxes until his found the Lion King. He soon called out to Lumina as he closed the cabinet and stood up, soon waving the box within his handsΨ...

“ Found it!~ ”

[QUOTE="Zero Drakon]The voices stopped. Zero dropped to the ground searching for the voices. He sees a child. Zero says. ( What are you doing out here all alone?)

[/QUOTE]
the child looks at zero like an innocent and curious cat

"momma?"

Mayyflower said:
Origami shook her head. "Oh your fine yea you can join Me" she says
Leon nodded, and sat down beside origami.

"I really appreciate it. Thanks."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''well...a-alright..''
*She said as her eyes were widened and a blush was evident on her face*

[/QUOTE]
Akaba sighed. "Looks like we're going to have to set up new HQ..." He said as Akiba got up and turned to look at him, using his sword as a arm rest. "Akiba! Activate teleportation!" He called to him. Akiba nodded and activated his teleportation system, teleporting him, Natsume, and Akaba to the top of a large set of mountains. They were now in a clearing on said mountains that leveled off. Nearby there was a set of steel doors on the ground. Akiba walked up to them a proceeded to do a eye scan, but hacked into the system instead. "Access granted. Welcome Akaba." A robotic voice said. Akaba fixed his glasses a bit with a smirk. "Akiba is also capable of infiltrating any known security with its hacking system. The system allows him to break through any fire walls and any security." He explained before the metal doors slid open and he and Akaba dropped down inside a dark room, which Akaba turned the lights on for. It revealed a HUGE spacious laboratory with many gizmos and gadgets. "This is one of my old labs..." He said.

Lumina said:
Noir looked at Yuto, confused. "But I thought... why would she be in the library? Unless she... Yuto, no..." she clasped a hand to her mouth, getting dressed as well. "I'll make sure Ken is okay." After getting dressed she went to go to Ken.
Lilliana had already started making her way toward the school. She had her head down, reading her father's journal. All of his abilities.. his spells, his strengths... everything was in here. Maybe... she could at least learn some tricks to at least get her to the altar. After then... it wouldn't matter. She made sure to understand the journal completely as she made her way toward the school.
Yuto followed behind Noir for the time being.

Ken looked to her mother. He was still playing with Kelsey at the moment. "What's wrong mama?" He asked.

@LunaCrosby

LunaCrosby said:
"Well... she hated the guy I was with so she never came around me because I was always with him" she say's.
"Why did she hate him?" He asks, tilting his head

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
Leon nodded, and sat down beside origami.
"I really appreciate it. Thanks."

[/QUOTE]
Origami smiled. "No problem" she says kindly

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi furrowed her brow lightly "But we think all the time" she said as she also watched the cloud "Or do you think of something in particular that needs thinking?" She asked curiously
"Yea, the second thing" he nods

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing](ya could you get my 2 year old character away from the demon?)

[/QUOTE]
((Well, my character is technically a demon... So i may... Y'know xD

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]((Well, my character is technically a demon... So i may... Y'know xD

[/QUOTE]
let me rephrase that get him away from zero please. P.S.: he is up for adoption too so...)

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]let me rephrase that get him away from zero please. P.S.: he is up for adoption too so...)

[/QUOTE]
((My character is a bit young to adopt..

LunaCrosby said:
"I'd think someone like you would prefer being with people than being alone" she said and tilted her head.
"I'm not the person you think I am at the very moment. I'm the 'counterpart' so to say. I like the opposite of what the original likes." Roman explained, soon frying all the baby ducks, along with their mother. "Anything good, I hate it. Anything cute, can go to hell for all I care... You get the gist of what I'm saying right?"

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]((My character is a bit young to adopt..

[/QUOTE]
(ok well looks like my baby character may be raised by an evil demon then)

Lumina said:
Elyse nodded, pointing over to a food joint on the corner of the street. "There. Definitely there. Best pizza from what I've seen. Or eaten. Or whatever." She laughed, rubbing the back of her head. "Shall we go? I could use some food."
Kili nodded, and flew towards the restaurant, landing softly I'm front of it with Elyse. He let go of her waist, and took her hand firmly in his own.

"Shall we?" He asked, motioning towards the restaurant.

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]((My character is a bit young to adopt..

[/QUOTE]
I'll rp with you, if you like))

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
Kili nodded, and flew towards the restaurant, landing softly I'm front of it with 3
I'll rp with you, if you like))

[/QUOTE]
((Okay :3

Mayyflower said:
"Yea, the second thing" he nods
"Oh, right" Kairassi went quiet for a moment "Hmph, now all I'm thinking about is wondering what I should think about" she said before turning her head to look at Luke "What're you thinking about?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back