• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
Kili nodded, and flew towards the restaurant, landing softly I'm front of it with Elyse. He let go of her waist, and took her hand firmly in his own.
"Shall we?" He asked, motioning towards the restaurant.

I'll rp with you, if you like))

[/QUOTE]
(can i have drea join or is he gonna get his head shot off again)

Last edited by a moderator:
Mayyflower said:
Origami smiled. "No problem" she says kindly
Leon smiled lightly at her, before looking up at the sky. "So, are you...special?" He asked Origami.

drea found abandon house and put his stuff in there for now and shifted back into his human form to hide for the day

"ive had enough excitement for one day no more freaking out or helping people"

drea walks into town looking for someone that might show him around

Nonalaka said:
"Oh, right" Kairassi went quiet for a moment "Hmph, now all I'm thinking about is wondering what I should think about" she said before turning her head to look at Luke "What're you thinking about?"
"Nothing really" he says before sitting up

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Leon smiled lightly at her, before looking up at the sky. "So, are you...special?" He asked Origami.

[/QUOTE]
Origami tilted her head. "Im a spirit" she says

Mayyflower said:
Origami tilted her head. "Im a spirit" she says
"A spirit, huh? Well, that is interesting." Leon responds, nodding slightly. "What kind of spirit?"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled lightly as she looked at him "Well I'd say what would be stopping you is this thinking of breakfast~" she said as she looked down at his stomach and also poked her own.
Roland chuckled and nodded "True enough, but i guess i'll have to put you down then~" he teased playfully as he smiled down at her "Now then, what would you like for breakfast?" he asked curiously

TheDragoon said:
Akaba sighed. "Looks like we're going to have to set up new HQ..." He said as Akiba got up and turned to look at him, using his sword as a arm rest. "Akiba! Activate teleportation!" He called to him. Akiba nodded and activated his teleportation system, teleporting him, Natsume, and Akaba to the top of a large set of mountains. They were now in a clearing on said mountains that leveled off. Nearby there was a set of steel doors on the ground. Akiba walked up to them a proceeded to do a eye scan, but hacked into the system instead. "Access granted. Welcome Akaba." A robotic voice said. Akaba fixed his glasses a bit with a smirk. "Akiba is also capable of infiltrating any known security with its hacking system. The system allows him to break through any fire walls and any security." He explained before the metal doors slid open and he and Akaba dropped down inside a dark room, which Akaba turned the lights on for. It revealed a HUGE spacious laboratory with many gizmos and gadgets. "This is one of my old labs..." He said.
''ah...i see''

Mayyflower said:
Amaya put a hand on his chest and rubbed it, "I really love your chest" she says. "And I don't know why" she says blushing
Rin stretched her body completely under the blankets. "Woah" she says
Len chuckled "It is made for a full sized adult, not just a kid and a cat." he said teasingly before yawning

Ayen smiled down at her as he leaned down to her "Maybe because it's the only part of me you could safely show off?" he whispered playfully before nipping her ear

Mayyflower said:
"Nothing really" he says before sitting up
Kairassi blinked "Oh...nothing at all?, or am I just not allowed to know?" She asked.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''ah...i see''

[/QUOTE]
Akaba moved to one of the many doors and unlocked it, revealing a sleeping quarters. "You may sleep in here... Akiba can join you if you like." He said before the robot spoke up. "...I would like master to have privacy." Akiba said.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled and nodded "True enough, but i guess i'll have to put you down then~" he teased playfully as he smiled down at her "Now then, what would you like for breakfast?" he asked curiously
"Well that would be a shame" she said, pouting jokingly "Hmmm as for breakfast..hmm, I dunno I mean I'm fine with cereal but waffles sound pretty good too..." she said tapping her chin "Life decisions are difficult" she joked.

SoulofTobi said:
Len chuckled "It is made for a full sized adult, not just a kid and a cat." he said teasingly before yawning
Ayen smiled down at her as he leaned down to her "Maybe because it's the only part of me you could safely show off?" he whispered playfully before nipping her ear
Amaya smiled and kissed his chest. "Cause it's mine" she whispers

Rin yawned and closed her eyes, purring softly

Nonalaka said:
"Well that would be a shame" she said, pouting jokingly "Hmmm as for breakfast..hmm, I dunno I mean I'm fine with cereal but waffles sound pretty good too..." she said tapping her chin "Life decisions are difficult" she joked.
Roland nodded then smiled "Well, i have some Eggo waffles, and if the toaster isn't fast enough for you i could warm them up faster." he said as he walked over to the freezer then lifted her a bit higher "If you would be so kind, their in there." he said playfully

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled and kissed his chest. "Cause it's mine" she whispers
Rin yawned and closed her eyes, purring softly
Len drifted into sleep before rolling over and wrapping an arm around Rin

Ayen smiled down at her "In that case, these are mine~" he said as he moved his hand away from hers and placed it on her chest

SoulofTobi said:
Roland nodded then smiled "Well, i have some Eggo waffles, and if the toaster isn't fast enough for you i could warm them up faster." he said as he walked over to the freezer then lifted her a bit higher "If you would be so kind, their in there." he said playfully
Dakota giggled lightly as she reached in and searched the freezer for the waffles eventually finding then "Alrighty, I got them~" she said happily. "Glad I could be of assistance" she said jokingly.

Mayyflower said:
Luke chuckled "I'm thinking about purgatory" he says
Kairassi stared at him blankly before sitting up and tilting her head "Purgatory?"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled lightly as she reached in and searched the freezer for the waffles eventually finding then "Alrighty, I got them~" she said happily. "Glad I could be of assistance" she said jokingly.
Roland chuckled "So am i, putting you down would be sooo much extra work." he said jokingly as he walked over to the counter with the toaster "I mean, if i put you down, then who else could i cuddle with?" he asked playfully

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled "So am i, putting you down would be sooo much extra work." he said jokingly as he walked over to the counter with the toaster "I mean, if i put you down, then who else could i cuddle with?" he asked playfully
"Mhm~, of course it would be, you're conserving your energy" she said as she put the waffles in the toaster "Well I hope no one because I'd hate to be replaced" she said with a giggle.

TheDragoon said:
Akaba moved to one of the many doors and unlocked it, revealing a sleeping quarters. "You may sleep in here... Akiba can join you if you like." He said before the robot spoke up. "...I would like master to have privacy." Akiba said.
''ah no its fine Akiba. i dont really mind''

*She said with a smile before heading inside the sleeping quarters*

Nonalaka said:
"Mhm~, of course it would be, you're conserving your energy" she said as she put the waffles in the toaster "Well I hope no one because I'd hate to be replaced" she said with a giggle.
Roland chuckled and watched her before smiling down at her "Well, conserving energy is good." he said with a nod before slightly frowning at her comment and shaking his head "I would never even dream of replacing you, plus, you are sort of irreplaceable, you are the one and only one for me." he said sweetly.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"A spirit, huh? Well, that is interesting." Leon responds, nodding slightly. "What kind of spirit?"

[/QUOTE]
"Just a normal ancient spirit, what are you?" She ask

SoulofTobi said:
Len drifted into sleep before rolling over and wrapping an arm around Rin
Ayen smiled down at her "In that case, these are mine~" he said as he moved his hand away from hers and placed it on her chest
Rin opened her eyes when she felt an arm wrap around her, she closed her eyes and difted also

Amaya chuckled. "Yep they are" she says

Users who are viewing this thread

Back