• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
"Well I usually come to the park to get away from the cruelty of life" she says and put's her hands in the pockets of her hoodie.
"What happened?" He asks a bit concerned

TheDragoon said:
Akaba sighed. "He can talk... But he can't have a different face. This is just a prototype..." He said. "He's a rather shy robot..." He said.
The robot scanned Natsume quickly before he spoke. "Target acquired: Natsume. It is nice to meet you. My name is... X-32. But you may call me whatever you like." The robot said in a half human, half robot voice.
''hmmm...why dont i just call you...hmmm...whats a good name for you..''

*She said as she thought before coming up with name and smiling friendly*

''Akiba! sounds like a good name for ya!''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*points a gun at Ashel (Drea)*
''sorry this is for friends and family only''

*pulls trigger*

[/QUOTE]
(what the hell!)

when she did this drea burst in to flames leaving an ash pile with burning embers a half an hr later drea is revived from the ashes

"well thats what i get for trying to help someone...JEZ!" drea says walking back to his camp in the woods "well this might be an interesting year i hope everyone doesnt try to SHOOT MY FUCKING HEAD OFF!"

drea's body ignits in flames as he becomes furious

Mayyflower said:
"What happened?" He asks a bit concerned
"My best friend died and the one I care about disappeared so I assume he's dead." she say's "It's hard to deal with being hurt after it's been awhile since I felt being hurt" she say's and sigh's.

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing](what the hell!)
when she did this drea burst in to flames leaving an ash pile with burning embers a half an hr later drea is revived from the ashes

"well thats what i get for trying to help someone...JEZ!" drea says walking back to his camp in the woods "well this might be an interesting year i hope everyone doesnt try to SHOOT MY FUCKING HEAD OFF!"

drea's body ignits in flames as he becomes furious

[/QUOTE]

(no like seriously. i seriously just had it under control and problem is already resolved causing you to be late. AND im not really using an actual RP character, im using myself the creator. and i shoot YOUR head cuz you werent supposed to be there. because they were in a mansion that has a barrier over it that blocks out anyone it does not recognize and it doesnt recognize you so dont be salty and just

TAKE

THE FOGGIN

BULLET xD

P.S. you cant really just appear randomly without a reason. also your english is broken so i couldnt read what Drea first said.​

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''hmmm...why dont i just call you...hmmm...whats a good name for you..''
*She said as she thought before coming up with name and smiling friendly*

''Akiba! sounds like a good name for ya!''

[/QUOTE]
Akaba smiled a bit, liking the name, his wound also fully healed. Akiba looked down and scratched his robot helmet chin. "Akiba... Alright. Setting name: Akiba." He said before he looked from Natsume, to Akaba, then back to Natsume. "Akaba, sir... I wish for this girl to be my master." He said blankly. Akaba's eyes widened a bit. "Already? You've selected your master?" He said, obviously surprised. Akiba took a knee and bowed to Natsume as he stabbed his sword into the ground. "Yes. I trust that she is worthy to command me." The robot said. Akaba nodded silently. "Then it's settled." Akaba said before he let Akiba speak. "Natsume. I hereby proclaim that my mind, body, and soul belong to you. I will protect you with my life. And... According to my programming, I am to provide my master with proper care." He said, knowing he wouldn't be able to accept anyone else as his master.

LunaCrosby said:
"My best friend died and the one I care about disappeared so I assume he's dead." she say's "It's hard to deal with being hurt after it's been awhile since I felt being hurt" she say's and sigh's.
Kaiden frowned. "Which one Lexi or... Sam" he asks

TheDragoon said:
Yuto suddenly felt a disturbance in his magically tagged books. If they were so much as ripped, Yuto would know about it. Yuto stopped doing what he was doing with Noir and got a frown. "Noir... Lily was in the library." He said before he quickly started getting dressed. "Crap, she's never going to survive out there!"
Noir looked at Yuto, confused. "But I thought... why would she be in the library? Unless she... Yuto, no..." she clasped a hand to her mouth, getting dressed as well. "I'll make sure Ken is okay." After getting dressed she went to go to Ken.

Lilliana had already started making her way toward the school. She had her head down, reading her father's journal. All of his abilities.. his spells, his strengths... everything was in here. Maybe... she could at least learn some tricks to at least get her to the altar. After then... it wouldn't matter. She made sure to understand the journal completely as she made her way toward the school.

TheDragoon said:
Akaba smiled a bit, liking the name, his wound also fully healed. Akiba looked down and scratched his robot helmet chin. "Akiba... Alright. Setting name: Akiba." He said before he looked from Natsume, to Akaba, then back to Natsume. "Akaba, sir... I wish for this girl to be my master." He said blankly. Akaba's eyes widened a bit. "Already? You've selected your master?" He said, obviously surprised. Akiba took a knee and bowed to Natsume as he stabbed his sword into the ground. "Yes. I trust that she is worthy to command me." The robot said. Akaba nodded silently. "Then it's settled." Akaba said before he let Akiba speak. "Natsume. I hereby proclaim that my mind, body, and soul belong to you. I will protect you with my life. And... According to my programming, I am to provide my master with proper care." He said, knowing he wouldn't be able to accept anyone else as his master.
''well...a-alright..''

*She said as her eyes were widened and a blush was evident on her face*

Lumina said:
Lumina grinned at Kenji's response, glad to hear his laugh once again. She set the cup down on the counter, hopping off the chair and walking over to him. She wrapped her arms around his waist, looking up at him.
"I'm glad you found me."
...ΨKenji smiled and replied as he placed a kiss onto her cheek, blushing lightlyΨ...

“ I-I'm glad I found you too~ ”

LunaCrosby said:
"Sam, her own husband unknowingly killed her" she say's "me and lexi were plotting our revenge"
Kaiden clenched her fists. "Why did it have to be Sam" he muttered. "how did he unknowingly kill her?" He asks

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

(no like seriously. i seriously just had it under control and problem is already resolved causing you to be late. AND im not really using an actual RP character, im using myself the creator. and i shoot YOUR head cuz you werent supposed to be there. because they were in a mansion that has a barrier over it that blocks out anyone it does not recognize and it doesnt recognize you so dont be salty and just

TAKE

THE FOGGIN

BULLET xD

P.S. you cant really just appear randomly without a reason. also your english is broken so i couldnt read what Drea first said.​

[/QUOTE]
(HOW THE F WAS I SUPPOSE TO KNOW THAT IT SOUNDED LIKE YOU GUYS WERE IN THE WOODS)

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled lightly as she made herself comfortable in his arms and looked up at him, smiling
Roland smiled back at her "Oh so light~" he teased jokingly as he made his way into the kitchen before smiling down at her again "Y'know, i'm trying to think of what's stopping me from just kissing you silly right now~" he said playfully before slightly lifting her higher

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji smiled and replied as he placed a kiss onto her cheek, blushing lightlyΨ...
“ I-I'm glad I found you too~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Lumina looked up at him, before her face went crimson, and she backed up, putting her arms in front of her face as if to hide her blush.

"A-a-a-ah i-I'm sorry, I-I d-don't know w-what came o-over me..."

Mayyflower said:
Rin looked over to where Len's voice is. "I know where you are I can feel ur lack of energy" she says
Amaya put a hand on his chest, their lips pressed together
Ayen smiled a bit into the kiss as he pressed against her and pushed her to lay down on the couch

Len sighed "You don't have to rub it in." he mumbled.

Lumina said:
Lumina looked up at him, before her face went crimson, and she backed up, putting her arms in front of her face as if to hide her blush.
"A-a-a-ah i-I'm sorry, I-I d-don't know w-what came o-over me..."
...ΨKenji laughed lightly and rubbed Lumina's head as he repliedΨ...

“ It's fine~ I enjoyed it, it just caught me off guard~ ”

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled a bit into the kiss as he pressed against her and pushed her to lay down on the couch
Len sighed "You don't have to rub it in." he mumbled.
Amaya layed back and pressed back

Rin chuckled. "Sorry" she says trotting over to him and laying down on his side, balancing

Mayyflower said:
Kaiden clenched her fists. "Why did it have to be Sam" he muttered. "how did he unknowingly kill her?" He asks
"hmm... well this guy name dorito or akito... one of those, appeared and said he was sam's brother. which must have been true. my little sister said that whatever happened to him would happen to sam so marcus must have killed him causing sam's death.' she says casually.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya layed back and pressed back
Rin chuckled. "Sorry" she says trotting over to him and laying down on his side, balancing
Len shook his head "Sure you are~" he said playfully

Ayen pulled away for a moment before smiling at her and kiss attacking her neck

LunaCrosby said:
"hmm... well this guy name dorito or akito... one of those, appeared and said he was sam's brother. which must have been true. my little sister said that whatever happened to him would happen to sam so marcus must have killed him causing sam's death.' she says casually.
"You don't remember Akito?" He asks

SoulofTobi said:
Len shook his head "Sure you are~" he said playfully
Ayen pulled away for a moment before smiling at her and kiss attacking her neck
Rin smiled and stretched. "Shhh go to sleep" she says with a chuckle

Amaya blushed and tilted her neck back a little

Mayyflower said:
Rin smiled and stretched. "Shhh go to sleep" she says with a chuckle
Amaya blushed and tilted her neck back a little
Ayen pulled away again before smiling down at her "And want would you do now if you were me?" he asked playfully

Len chuckled "Fine, but if this room sucks up your powers as well i might have a bit more weight on me." he said before closing his eyes

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen pulled away again before smiling down at her "And want would you do now if you were me?" he asked playfully
Len chuckled "Fine, but if this room sucks up your powers as well i might have a bit more weight on me." he said before closing his eyes
Amaya blushed from embarrassment. "I would stop messing around and get to the point" she says

Rin rolled her eyes. "I'm not even that heavy" she says jumping down and laying behind his back

Users who are viewing this thread

Back