• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji looked at Lumina in confusion for a few moments, soon replying as he laughed lightlyΨ...
“ Oh, it's from the Lion King. I'll show you it tonight~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Lumina blinked, reached for a napkin to wipe the whipped cream off her forehead. She looked up at Kenji, stifling a laugh.

"I don't know what that is, but okay."

She smiled before taking another drink of the hot chocolate. She wondered what a Lion King might be.

Lumina said:
Lumina blinked, reached for a napkin to wipe the whipped cream off her forehead. She looked up at Kenji, stifling a laugh.
"I don't know what that is, but okay."

She smiled before taking another drink of the hot chocolate. She wondered what a Lion King might be.
...ΨKenji laughed lightly and replied as he took a sip of his hot chocolateΨ...

“ It's a good little film~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji laughed lightly and replied as he took a sip of his hot chocolateΨ...
“ It's a good little film~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Lumina held her cup in her hand, looking at Kenji.

"Oh, so it's a movie? A movie sounds like fun."

She scooped up a finger of whipped cream, poking Kenji's nose with it. She giggled as she licked the rest off her finger, looking at him with a goofy grin.

Mayyflower said:
Origami nods. "Yea, close by" she says "Im Origami" she says holding her hand out to shake his hand
Leon took her hand and shook it, nodding. "It's a pleasure to meet you. My name's Leonhardt. Thats a bit long though, so Leon or Leo will work just fine."

Lumina said:
Elyse looked at him, exhaling a sigh of relief. He didn't need to see her dorm... so eating it was. She gave him a smile, looking toward town.
"Well, there's a bunch of places to eat around here... what're you in the mood for?"
Kili thought, cocking his head as he looked out over the town. "hmmm...you know, I've never thought about it, but I guess my favorite kind of food would be things like burgers, pizza, and French fries. Is there anyplace like that around here?"

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Kili thought, cocking his head as he looked out over the town. "hmmm...you know, I've never thought about it, but I guess my favorite kind of food would be things like burgers, pizza, and French fries. Is there anyplace like that around here?"

[/QUOTE]
Elyse nodded, pointing over to a food joint on the corner of the street. "There. Definitely there. Best pizza from what I've seen. Or eaten. Or whatever." She laughed, rubbing the back of her head. "Shall we go? I could use some food."

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]((Anyway for me to jump in? Even though i havent been on ina while (-(

[/QUOTE]
It's mostly just a bunch of 1x1. Just ask if anyone is available, and you can rp with them ))

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]It's mostly just a bunch of 1x1. Just ask if anyone is available, and you can rp with them ))

[/QUOTE]
((Thanks.

lunaris_by_sephimore-d81io7h.jpg
[/URL]
Mari slowly opened his eyes to look at Natsumi. "Ma...ma...?" She asked weakly.

---

Akaba winced a bit more as he held his chest, still extremely wounded, but alive. "Who... Who the hell are you?" He asked her, his glasses broken and his hair and body tattered. "At least tell me your name, then I'll consider it..."

Lumina said:
Lumina held her cup in her hand, looking at Kenji.
"Oh, so it's a movie? A movie sounds like fun."

She scooped up a finger of whipped cream, poking Kenji's nose with it. She giggled as she licked the rest off her finger, looking at him with a goofy grin.
...ΨKenji laughed lightly at Lumina placing the cream onto his nose, soon wiping it off and eating it. He repliedΨ...

“ Yeah~ It's pretty fun, and interesting to watch~ ”

-------------------

...♅Akira continued to stare at the white male with a saddened look, replying as he shifted his gaze to the ground♅...

“ So that's what it was like.. ”

...♅The white male lowered his mask back over his face and spoke♅...

“ Boo-hoo, you almost killed your little brother. Here's the thing, he still attempted to stand up to us, knowing that he may die. ”

...☄The black clothed male spoke☄...

“ You're pathetic, getting depressed over something so trivial.. ”

tumblr_msy44fE3XH1swdc8qo1_500.gif

...♅The white male then smirked and spoke as he began to dissolved into particles♅...

“ I know, let's show him true power.. ”

...☄The black clothed male then began to break down into particles, following the white male's suggestion. As they came closer to one another, a blinding white light occurred, revealing a white male with half a black mask on his head. He spoke☄...

“ We are the pure culmination of your powers, Imperius. Prepare yourself! ”

...☄The male then charged towards Akira, slashing his sword towards Akira's chest. Akira brought his sword up to parry the attack, but when the attack clashed, he began getting pushed back. The male glared at Akira and then looked away, a slight hint of sadness being evident in his eyes☄...

tumblr_mqglt0Gl9P1sbnvc9o1_500.gif

...♅Akira was soon halted the male's movements by standing his ground. Upon seeing the male look away, Akira looked at him with a slightly confused expression. He was then thrown back by the male pushing harder♅...

1732370_orig.gif

...☄The male then began his flurry of attacks, with Akira barely being able to keep up. Each swing of the male's sword caused Akira's hair to grown, showing a difference in the passage of time☄...

revol_getimg.php

...☄The male suddenly impaled Akira through the centre of the chest, prompting Akira to scream in pain as blood flowed from the wound☄...

tumblr_mm8u9sZFQP1rjf4f5o1_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
TheDragoon said:
Mari slowly opened his eyes to look at Natsumi. "Ma...ma...?" She asked weakly.
---

Akaba winced a bit more as he held his chest, still extremely wounded, but alive. "Who... Who the hell are you?" He asked her, his glasses broken and his hair and body tattered. "At least tell me your name, then I'll consider it..."
''hi Mari~''

''im Namuste. how about you?''

*She asked before giving him a pair of glasses*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''hi Mari~''

''im Namuste. how about you?''

*She asked before giving him a pair of glasses*

[/QUOTE]
Mari's eyes widened before she smiled and blushed. "Ma... Mama! I missed you so much!" She said as tears streamed down her face, showering her 'mom' in kisses. "I was so scared mama! I'm so sorry I hurt you momma! I won't ever do it again mama! I promise! Please forgive me! Please please please! I love you momma! I l-" She said as she rambled on about how sorry she was and how much she loved Natsumi.

---

Akaba coughed a bit before fixing his glasses and slowly standing up. "I-I'm Akaba... As for the next plan..." He said before a lone swordsman robot began walking up behind him. "He's right here. It may be just a prototype... But it has its skills... Care to help me?" He asked her as the robot stared at Namuste with a blank face. "Just before they destroyed everything I injected it with primal energy and power of a god... This is my strongest creation."

omega1.jpg

TheDragoon said:
Mari's eyes widened before she smiled and blushed. "Ma... Mama! I missed you so much!" She said as tears streamed down her face, showering her 'mom' in kisses. "I was so scared mama! I'm so sorry I hurt you momma! I won't ever do it again mama! I promise! Please forgive me! Please please please! I love you momma! I l-" She said as she rambled on about how sorry she was and how much she loved Natsumi.
---

Akaba coughed a bit before fixing his glasses and slowly standing up. "I-I'm Akaba... As for the next plan..." He said before a lone swordsman robot began walking up behind him. "He's right here. It may be just a prototype... But it has its skills... Care to help me?" He asked her as the robot stared at Namuste with a blank face. "Just before they destroyed everything I injected it with primal energy and power of a god... This is my strongest creation."

omega1.jpg
*Natsumi giggled and pat Mari's back showing its okay*

''its alright, its alright. i know it wasnt you''

''power of a god...huh? interesting. sure i can help''

*She said as she examined the robot and then examined Akaba as she thought to herself*

Lumina said:
Lilliana's eyes widened, reading over the page. So it was closer than she had thought... she ripped out the pages about the location of the altar, grabbing the journal. Stuffing the history book back in the shelf, she walked quietly towards the exit of the library, ready to make a journey.
Yuto suddenly felt a disturbance in his magically tagged books. If they were so much as ripped, Yuto would know about it. Yuto stopped doing what he was doing with Noir and got a frown. "Noir... Lily was in the library." He said before he quickly started getting dressed. "Crap, she's never going to survive out there!"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsumi giggled and pat Mari's back showing its okay*
''its alright, its alright. i know it wasnt you''

''power of a god...huh? interesting. sure i can help''

*She said as she examined the robot and then examined Akaba as she thought to herself*

[/QUOTE]
Mari hugged Natsumi's leg. "I missed you so much mommy... I wanted to hug you so much..." She said as she kept crying. She obviously needed comforting after a horrific experience like that.

---

The robot was finely equipped with the most recent technology and was obviously built to perfection. It's mind almost seemed... Human. Like it had feelings. Reason being because it tensed up a bit whenever Natsume got close. It seemed to have a shyness around mostly girls, obviously having the gender of a male mindset. Akaba still needed immediate medical attention, which the robot began taking care of. His facial features were rather blank... It seemed like he had a dark past... Was that the reason he was doing all of this? That and the fact that he believed there could be a stronger race?

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Leon took her hand and shook it, nodding. "It's a pleasure to meet you. My name's Leonhardt. Thats a bit long though, so Leon or Leo will work just fine."

[/QUOTE]
"Nice to meet you Leo" she says smiling

TheDragoon said:
Mari hugged Natsumi's leg. "I missed you so much mommy... I wanted to hug you so much..." She said as she kept crying. She obviously needed comforting after a horrific experience like that.
---

The robot was finely equipped with the most recent technology and was obviously built to perfection. It's mind almost seemed... Human. Like it had feelings. Reason being because it tensed up a bit whenever Natsume got close. It seemed to have a shyness around mostly girls, obviously having the gender of a male mindset. Akaba still needed immediate medical attention, which the robot began taking care of. His facial features were rather blank... It seemed like he had a dark past... Was that the reason he was doing all of this? That and the fact that he believed there could be a stronger race?
*Natsumi soon picked up Mari and hugged her as she sat on the bed*

*Natsuru just stood and watched happily*

*Arako (her kid form) tugged on his shirt*

''who is Natsumi carrying desu?''

''this here is Mari. though shes not blood related to Natsumi, she does see her as her mother''

''can...this robot talk? or at least have some kind of different face?''

*She said as she stared at it*

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji laughed lightly at Lumina placing the cream onto his nose, soon wiping it off and eating it. He repliedΨ...
“ Yeah~ It's pretty fun, and interesting to watch~ ”

-------------------

...♅Akira continued to stare at the white male with a saddened look, replying as he shifted his gaze to the ground♅...

“ So that's what it was like.. ”

...♅The white male lowered his mask back over his face and spoke♅...

“ Boo-hoo, you almost killed your little brother. Here's the thing, he still attempted to stand up to us, knowing that he may die. ”

...☄The black clothed male spoke☄...

“ You're pathetic, getting depressed over something so trivial.. ”

tumblr_msy44fE3XH1swdc8qo1_500.gif

...♅The white male then smirked and spoke as he began to dissolved into particles♅...

“ I know, let's show him true power.. ”

...☄The black clothed male then began to break down into particles, following the white male's suggestion. As they came closer to one another, a blinding white light occurred, revealing a white male with half a black mask on his head. He spoke☄...

“ We are the pure culmination of your powers, Imperius. Prepare yourself! ”

...☄The male then charged towards Akira, slashing his sword towards Akira's chest. Akira brought his sword up to parry the attack, but when the attack clashed, he began getting pushed back. The male glared at Akira and then looked away, a slight hint of sadness being evident in his eyes☄...

tumblr_mqglt0Gl9P1sbnvc9o1_500.gif

...♅Akira was soon halted the male's movements by standing his ground. Upon seeing the male look away, Akira looked at him with a slightly confused expression. He was then thrown back by the male pushing harder♅...

1732370_orig.gif

...☄The male then began his flurry of attacks, with Akira barely being able to keep up. Each swing of the male's sword caused Akira's hair to grown, showing a difference in the passage of time☄...

revol_getimg.php

...☄The male suddenly impaled Akira through the centre of the chest, prompting Akira to scream in pain as blood flowed from the wound☄...

tumblr_mm8u9sZFQP1rjf4f5o1_500.gif

[/QUOTE]
Lumina grinned at Kenji's response, glad to hear his laugh once again. She set the cup down on the counter, hopping off the chair and walking over to him. She wrapped her arms around his waist, looking up at him.

"I'm glad you found me."

Mayyflower said:
"Something told me to Come here" he says "what about you?" He asks
"Well I usually come to the park to get away from the cruelty of life" she says and put's her hands in the pockets of her hoodie.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsumi soon picked up Mari and hugged her as she sat on the bed*
*Natsuru just stood and watched happily*

*Arako (her kid form) tugged on his shirt*

''who is Natsumi carrying desu?''

''this here is Mari. though shes not blood related to Natsumi, she does see her as her mother''

''can...this robot talk? or at least have some kind of different face?''

*She said as she stared at it*

[/QUOTE]
Akaba sighed. "He can talk... But he can't have a different face. This is just a prototype..." He said. "He's a rather shy robot..." He said.

The robot scanned Natsume quickly before he spoke. "Target acquired: Natsume. It is nice to meet you. My name is... X-32. But you may call me whatever you like." The robot said in a half human, half robot voice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back