• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Hina difhed as another ball apeared floating above them "before you lost your memory you could do such things" she said before starting to cry as she leaned into him laying her four head on his chest

@shortyshot8

shortyshot8 said:
Al's eyes widened "Ho-How the hell did you do that!?" He said clearly shocked
(*Throws onto the bed for some nice cuddling xD *)

William grabbed her hands "Yes it's true I would never lie to you...For you are my one and only love"
*Readies for all teh cuddles b0ss* xD

Roman said:
Roman smiles, "Wow, you look great..." he says, staring. He shook his head, snapping back to reality. "Erm, come get in bed. Then we can cuddle." He said smiling lightly.
Snow:*smiles and crawls into the bed with him, kicking off the shoes, laying down on one of his pillows, and looks up at Roman relaxed and happy* I love cuddling, And I think I really like beds, they are so comfy *smiles and she pokes the pillows, curious to what they are*

Ansom sighed as he watched the dream. "Oh, Mitsu. You are so naive. He has told multiple girls that he loved them. He doesn't deserve you." He whispered. "Do not get sucked in."

@Daniel reaver

Blake nodded to her "know I'm going to say this know im already taken but I can still help you find some one or at least take your mind away from him" he said as he held out a hand to her

@LunaCrosby

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina difhed as another ball apeared floating above them "before you lost your memory you could do such things" she said before starting to cry as she leaned into him laying her four head on his chest
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Al blushed a little "Th-There's no way" He said as his eyes flickered red and gold before going back "I can't have you cry.....Hina" He said as his eyes turned Blood Red and Golden

"How can you prove it to Me" she asked takin in what ansom said and slightly using that advise to her advantage

@AsongOfIceandFire @shortyshot8

Hina leaned into his chest more "I don't want to lose you" she said softly as she wimpered knowing she shouldnt be calling out for him trying to love him again

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"How can you prove it to Me" she asked takin in what ansom said and slightly using that advise to her advantage

[/QUOTE]
William sighed before smiling "With this kiss you will know if I care or not" He said as he pulled her in for a passionate kiss

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"How can you prove it to Me" she asked takin in what ansom said and slightly using that advise to her advantage

Hina leaned into his chest more "I don't want to lose you" she said softly as she wimpered knowing she shouldnt be calling out for him trying to love him again

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Al's power had come back but he had no clue how to use them "I-I remember it all Hina" He said as tears flooded his eyes

Mitsu stood there in her dream kissing will as she stired a little more blushing slightly out side of the dream

Daniel reaver]Blake nodded to her "know I'm going to say this know im already taken but I can still help you find some one or at least take your mind away from him" he said as he held out a hand to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12399-lunacrosby/ said:
@LunaCrosby[/URL]
"I'll take my mind off him but I don't want anybody else anymore." She said and unsummoned the beasts.

Jennete said:
Snow:*smiles and crawls into the bed with him, kicking off the shoes, laying down on one of his pillows, and looks up at Roman relaxed and happy* I love cuddling, And I think I really like beds, they are so comfy *smiles and she pokes the pillows, curious to what they are*
Roman chuckles as he slides under the blankets, "Never seen a pillow?" He asked curiously. "They're what we sleep on is all." Roman says, wrapping his arms around Snow's body. He smirked as he held her, pulling her closer to himself, "So, how comfortable are the beds when you are with someone?" He asks smiling.

Blake sighed honoring why she said but slightly wanting her to Change her Mind "ok but don't let this one destroy you like it did hina ok let your heart open again for there are many that would love you for eternity" he said as they appeared back in the park

@LunaCrosby

Daniel reaver]Mitsu stood there in her dream kissing will as she stired a little more blushing slightly out side of the dream @AsongOfIceandFire @shortyshot8 [/QUOTE] William continued kissing her happily but not stopping [QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina just wimpered into his chest as her hopes of a fresh start with hin flying out he door @shortyshot8 [/QUOTE] Al smiled down at her "I will never leave your side again and I will never hurt you again" [QUOTE=Roman]I Don't know. *Dramatic music plays* )) [/QUOTE] ( xD NIGHT EVERYONE [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL] @Daniel reaver @AsongOfIceandFire)

Mitsu kissed him back awkwardly even though it was just a dream as she stired her tail coming out and wjipimg about happily both in the dream and in real life as she slid up sliding her head under ansoms chin in a loving gesture as if to say 'I need to try ok'

"Dammit, Mitsu." Ansom sighed and stood up, making sure Mitsu didn't fall off the couch. "You are letting your emotions cloud your judgement. Why do you think he has so many exes." He shook his head. "You are setting yourself up for heartbreak." He shrugged and lied down on the other couch. "Whatever."

@Daniel reaver

"Promise me..... Swear to it on your life and to every god there is" Hina said trying to make sure it would never happen as the mark still smoked viciously but she ignored the pain it gave her as she became a little pale the blood still leaking from the six deep wounds on her wrists

@shortyshot8

Daniel reaver]Blake sighed honoring why she said but slightly wanting her to Change her Mind "ok but don't let this one destroy you like it did hina ok let your heart open again for there are many that would love you for eternity" he said as they appeared back in the park [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12399-lunacrosby/ said:
@LunaCrosby[/URL]
"Its going to be difficult for me to open up" she said and relaxed "I don't wanna get hurt again so I'd have to know I loved whoever the guy would be" she says.

Mitsu stired Unhappily when ansom moved away not wanting him to as she wimpered in her sleep slowly reaching out ward for ansom

@AsongOfIceandFire

Roman said:
Roman chuckles as he slides under the blankets, "Never seen a pillow?" He asked curiously. "They're what we sleep on is all." Roman says, wrapping his arms around Snow's body. He smirked as he held her, pulling her closer to himself, "So, how comfortable are the beds when you are with someone?" He asks smiling.
Snow:*blushes seeing the smirk and her arms go to rest in between our chests and the other around your neck, cuddling back and she smiles sweetly, pecking his lips once softly* I think they are extra comfy and warm *smiles and she rests her head on the pillow, her forehead lightly brushing yours, her nose lightly almost touching yours with her eyes closed* Though, I never have slept in one before, I don't think I can be more happy then right now in this bed with these pillows and this *nuzzles her nose on his* Boyfriend

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu kissed him back awkwardly even though it was just a dream as she stired her tail coming out and wjipimg about happily both in the dream and in real life as she slid up sliding her head under ansoms chin in a loving gesture as if to say 'I need to try ok'

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Promise me..... Swear to it on your life and to every god there is" Hina said trying to make sure it would never happen as the mark still smoked viciously but she ignored the pain it gave her as she became a little pale the blood still leaking from the six deep wounds on her wrists
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Al smiled "I promise to every God there is that I will always be by your side" He said to her

William smiled as her tail came out "So she is part Succubus huh?" He pulled away "I will see you in the real world love" He said as he vanished (MY LAST POST OF THE NIGHT)

Blake smiled more "then I shall help you find them after tonight for I must remove Al from your mind so your jugment is clear when I bring you the first" he said happily before grabing her hand and pulling her to a waiting taxi and gesturing her in "so where to" he asked her

@LunaCrosby

Users who are viewing this thread

Back