• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

annabel looked over then back to Hina "Hina stop slef punishment is not the way that Thana would want this" she said desperately as Hina switched hand and slashed her other wrist black blood leaking from the cuts as a magic circle formed around her and annabel ran over trying to wake Al

@shortyshot8

Kagura left the room and went to the park quickly. She sat on a bench and layed with one of the dogs "I never want to leave this park again, life is confusing" she said and stared at the sky.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]annabel looked over then back to Hina "Hina stop slef punishment is not the way that Thana would want this" she said desperately as Hina switched hand and slashed her other wrist black blood leaking from the cuts as a magic circle formed around her and annabel ran over trying to wake Al
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Al opened his eyes and looked around before he backed up to a wall with fear in his eyes "Who are you!? Where am I!?" He said in sheer terror

"Can I stay with you daddy" she asked qhietly to him still burrying her face into his chest

@AsongOfIceandFire

Annabel stared at him then looked back at Hina as she slashed again "please Al stop her!" Annabel begged him as the circle glowed while she put two slashes onto both wrists black blood leaking from both of all four wounds

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Can I stay with you daddy" she asked qhietly to him still burrying her face into his chest
@AsongOfIceandFire

Annabel stared at him then looked back at Hina as she slashed again "please Al stop her!" Annabel begged him as the circle glowed while she put two slashes onto both wrists black blood leaking from both of all four wounds

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Al had no idea who these people were or what was happening but the only choice he had was to help as he scrambled to his feet and ran over and took the knife away as he looked back at Hina "Look I have no clue who you are or what is going on but I'm not going to let you hurt yourself!"

The knife reapered in her hands as she put another slash on both wrists ignoring him "that's not how to get to her you have to show her that you still love her Al" ananabel said to him

@shortyshot8

Daniel reaver]Blake appeared next to the girl Al had left "so he did it to you to huh" he said before paring the girls head comforingly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12399-lunacrosby/ said:
@LunaCrosby[/URL]
"I dunno, I'm just a stupid girl" kagura shrugged "all he was suppose to do was help me remember everything and help me find my home but yeah things happened." She rambled "sorry for rambling" she apologised.

Mitsu nodded as she got up walking to her bathroom and washing up before changing and grabing her blanket and walking down a little bit later climbing back onto the couch and laying on ansom as she pulled the blanket over them

@AsongOfIceandFire

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]The knife reapered in her hands as she put another slash on both wrists ignoring him "that's not how to get to her you have to show her that you still love her Al" ananabel said to him
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Al's eyes widened "That I love her?" He said not knowing who Hina was but he had to act like it so she would stop he kneeled down next to Hina "You need to stop this" He said sadly before sighing "Here goes nothing" He said as he put his hands behind her head and pulled her in for a long kiss not going to let go until she stopped though he knew he was powerless

Blake laughed as he sat down next to her before grabing her and hugging her "I know it happened and I can tell how your feeling" he said trying to comfort her "plus rambling is always a good way to let things out" he said softly to her as he pated her head in a fatherly way

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Blake laughed as he sat down next to her before grabing her and hugging her "I know it happened and I can tell how your feeling" he said trying to comfort her "plus rambling is always a good way to let things out" he said softly to her as he pated her head in a fatherly way
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
"I don't know if I should cry or pretend it never happened" she said confused with herself.

Ansom smiled and rested one hand on Mitsu's back. The lights in the house faded, so it wasn't pitch black, but dark enough. "Goodnight. Love you." He said as he closed his eyes.

@Daniel reaver

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Blake laughed as he sat down next to her before grabing her and hugging her "I know it happened and I can tell how your feeling" he said trying to comfort her "plus rambling is always a good way to let things out" he said softly to her as he pated her head in a fatherly way
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Al's eyes widened as he grabbed her hands so she would stop but didn't stop kissing her while he thought "All of my life I wanted love and you gave me it" He thought about how Hina had said those words to him but didn't know why or who she was but he felt drawn to her

Daniel reaver]"First cry then pretend it never happened for Al is a ass who will never know how to truly love a girl" he said softly to her as he stroked her head comforingly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12399-lunacrosby/ said:
@LunaCrosby[/URL]
"Am I allowed to destroy things" she said and messed with her fingers.

Hina fought against his hands for a little bit but eventually stoped fighting and slowly started to kiss him back as the circle faded

@shortyshot8

----------------

"I love you too daddy" Mitsu wispered as she layed there on top of him as she slowly fell into a deep sleep

@AsongOfIceandFire

Blake smiled "not yet" he said before they appered in a forest in oblivion "now you can" he said softly to her as he let go then took a step back to watch her

@LunaCrosby

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina fought against his hands for a little bit but eventually stoped fighting and slowly started to kiss him back as the circle faded
@shortyshot8

----------------

"I love you too daddy" Mitsu wispered as she layed there on top of him as she slowly fell into a deep sleep

@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Al finally pulled away and gasped for air "Ho-Holy shit did that just happen?" He asked outloud

Hina sat there as he circle faded the black blood still leaking out of her wrists as she slowly droped the knife then moved her hands sliding her fingers inbwtween his the way you see couples hold hands

@shortyshot8

Mitsu slept with him having nothing but emptiness in her dreams as she slept with ansom listening to his heart beat as she slept

@AsongOfIceandFire

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina sat there as he circle faded the black blood still leaking out of her wrists as she slowly droped the knife then moved her hands sliding her fingers inbwtween his the way you see couples hold hands
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Al smiled at her not intending on telling her he had no clue who she was even though he knew they could sense he had no Magic

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina sat there as he circle faded the black blood still leaking out of her wrists as she slowly droped the knife then moved her hands sliding her fingers inbwtween his the way you see couples hold hands
@shortyshot8

Mitsu slept with him having nothing but emptiness in her dreams as she slept with ansom listening to his heart beat as she slept

@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
William visited Mitsu's dream trying to clear things up "Hey there!" He said to her in the darkness all around them

Hina slowly looked up at him "Al" she wispered desperately as she slowly looked up then gripped his hands more when she saw his face

@shortyshot8

Users who are viewing this thread

Back