• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

"He did it and he will do it to you" Hina said coldly before turning to Al "I still can't beleive it I let the mark burn me so I could love you to only find her" she said before she placed a hand on the girls shpulder "he did it to another too" she said softly to her

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"He did it and he will do it to you" Hina said coldly before turning to Al "I still can't beleive it I let the mark burn me so I could love you to only find her" she said before she placed a hand on the girls shpulder "he did it to another too" she said softly to her
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Al turned back to Hina "Do you have any clue how I felt when you said we could not be together!? That's why I'm the Monster that you look at now!" He yelled in anger as a tear fell from his face

"You act like I said it as if I didn't want to be with you" she said coldly to him "I spent the last days searching the deepest darkes r depths of hell for a spell that could revers this" she said pointing to the mark on her chest "and when I did I felt as if me heart could be started again but no I had to send annabel to you only for her to find you luring another girl into your evil grasps event thought you knew I wanted my husband back" she said coldly sligihtly pulling the girl behind her

@shortyshot8

Ansom began to rub Mitsu's back. "I wish I could, but love comes from the heart, and as everyone likes to tell me, I do not have one. According to others, the only thing that beats in my chest are the drums of war, be it inner conflict or physical pain."

@Daniel reaver

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"He did it and he will do it to you" Hina said coldly before turning to Al "I still can't beleive it I let the mark burn me so I could love you to only find her" she said before she placed a hand on the girls shpulder "he did it to another too" she said softly to her
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
shortyshot8 said:
Al turned back to Hina "Do you have any clue how I felt when you said we could not be together!? That's why I'm the Monster that you look at now!" He yelled in anger as a tear fell from his face
"Als changed" Kagura said and closed her eyes "he's changed and I know it" she mumbles.

Roman said:
Roman chuckled, "I'll be staying here tonight, I guess." He held Snow's hand, "You look tired. We can go lay down if you want." He suggested, kissing her once more.
Snow:*smiles on your lips after you pull away, and she nuzzles her nose against yours before leading you to her pond before stopping and frowns confused for a second* Oh.. I forgot that I don't know how you sleep.. *turns around to face Roman, concerned and pouting* I don't have a sleeping bag

@Piffy Queen[/URL]
"W-well okay..." She blushes a bit more before taking a step away. "I-um- gotta go... hope to... t-talk soon" she covers her almost all red face before vanishing, reappearing in her home world with her face 100% red. "You're such a dork Nexia... you're such a dork!" (Gotta go for the night)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"You act like I said it as if I didn't want to be with you" she said coldly to him "I spent the last days searching the deepest darkes r depths of hell for a spell that could revers this" she said pointing to the mark on her chest "and when I did I felt as if me heart could be started again but no I had to send annabel to you only for her to find you luring another girl into your evil grasps event thought you knew I wanted my husband back" she said coldly sligihtly pulling the girl behind her
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
LunaCrosby said:
"Als changed" Kagura said and closed her eyes "he's changed and I know it" she mumbles.
Al begins laughing "First off as you can see a Monster like me can't change it's just the way us Humans are and second....Do you know how it felt Hina? For your Wife to literally stab you in the heart?"

"and do you know how it fekt Al to come home expectin a kiss and a warm night sleep but instead finding you husband laying there about to fuck another girl" she said coldly back to him

@shortyshot8

Jennete said:
Snow:*smiles on your lips after you pull away, and she nuzzles her nose against yours before leading you to her pond before stopping and frowns confused for a second* Oh.. I forgot that I don't know how you sleep.. *turns around to face Roman, concerned and pouting* I don't have a sleeping bag
Roman thinks for a second, "We can stay in my dorm. My roommate, Han is barely there anyway." He suggested. "I think he stays with his girlfriend now... I'm not sure, I just know he won't be home." He says, yawning.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"and do you know how it fekt Al to come home expectin a kiss and a warm night sleep but instead finding you husband laying there about to fuck another girl" she said coldly back to him
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Al's eyes widened while he thought "Just stop Al!" But he instead spoke "You don't understand! She was nice to me and kind and didn't stab me to death!"

shortyshot8 said:
Al begins laughing "First off as you can see a Monster like me can't change it's just the way us Humans are and second....Do you know how it felt Hina? For your Wife to literally stab you in the heart?"
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"and do you know how it fekt Al to come home expectin a kiss and a warm night sleep but instead finding you husband laying there about to fuck another girl" she said coldly back to him
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Kagura stayed silent, right now she wished she was still thinking she was a five year old and alone in the park without a home instead of here at this moment.

"I stabed you because it was what Thana wished for you to die in that moment she and I wanted to punish you for your acts but she wanted it in a harsher way than I did" she said coldly "I even went to you when you came back told you that I still loved you told you that if I didn't have the cuts I would be with you again but no you had to think I said I hated you and go off finding yet another girl to have it with" she said coldly

@shortyshot8

Roman said:
Roman thinks for a second, "We can stay in my dorm. My roommate, Han is barely there anyway." He suggested. "I think he stays with his girlfriend now... I'm not sure, I just know he won't be home." He says, yawning.
Snow:*nods smiling* Okay! It'll be my first time in a dorm room *she claps her hands excitedly and hugs Roman around his waist, her head under his chin* You just keep giving me new experiences

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I stabed you because it was what Thana wished for you to die in that moment she and I wanted to punish you for your acts but she wanted it in a harsher way than I did" she said coldly "I even went to you when you came back told you that I still loved you told you that if I didn't have the cuts I would be with you again but no you had to think I said I hated you and go off finding yet another girl to have it with" she said coldly
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Al's hands began to shake with fear "N-No just stop..." He said as tears flooded his eyes and fear flooded his voice "I don't want to talk about that anymore...."

"It's not my fault Al" she said some sadness appearing in her voice before she turned away "what ever you want" she said coldly before turning to the girl "run before its to late and he kills you inside too for he is worse than any succubus could ever be" she said before slowly walking down the hall with annabel close behind her knowing what Hina was going to do "Hina don't do that"she said desperately

@shortyshot8 @AsongOfIceandFire

Daniel reaver]"It's not my fault Al" she said some sadness appearing in her voice before she turned away "what ever you want" she said coldly before turning to the girl "run before its to late and he kills you inside too for he is worse than any succubus could ever be" she said before slowly walking down the hall with annabel close behind her knowing what Hina was going to do "Hina don't do that"she said desperately @shortyshot8 [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12399-lunacrosby/ said:
@LunaCrosby[/URL]
Al's voice shook with fear "I hate it..." He said to himself knowing what he had done before appearing next to Hina "Please tell me a way I can kill myself so I can make amends" He said with terror in his voice as it was easy to tell he had a fear of dying

"I have no way for you to die for that you will have to find master" she said as the sleves of her short dissapered and annabel tried to stop her as a black knife appeared in hinas hand "now leave me Al unless you are done with jumping from girl to girl" she said softly before her and annabel dissapered reapering in hinas room in oblivion "cleanse me" Hina wispered before she slashed one wrist

@shortyshot8

Jennete said:
Snow:*nods smiling* Okay! It'll be my first time in a dorm room *she claps her hands excitedly and hugs Roman around his waist, her head under his chin* You just keep giving me new experiences
Roman smiles, "I'll try and give you as many new experiences as I can." He told her smiling. "Now, lets go." Roman held, Snow's hand and made them appear in his room, "Well, we'll be sleeping here tonight..." he went and got changed into his pajamas. When he returned, he sat on his bed.

bed.jpg~320x480

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I have no way for you to die for that you will have to find master" she said as the sleves of her short dissapered and annabel tried to stop her as a black knife appeared in hinas hand "now leave me Al unless you are done with jumping from girl to girl" she said softly before her and annabel dissapered reapering in hinas room in oblivion "cleanse me" Hina wispered before she slashed one wrist
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Al fell to his knees "Why? What have I done?" His eyes turned black again before he appeared in Hina's room on the floor knocked out

Users who are viewing this thread

Back