• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Roman slowly moved his face away from, Snow's. He looked at her, a smirk on his face, "You 'can' kiss." He said surprised.
Han smiles, "I can feel it. It's beatin' pretty fast too..." he said remembering the nightmare he just had.
Blair kissed his lips sliding her hands down from his chest.

(Gonna wait till more people are on to spring Dark Tyler again >_<)

Celia teleported back to the courtyard. "Dammit Ty, you just had to go and unlock the power deep in your heart..." She sighed. Ty seeped his way into his mother's head. "Hey! I didn't mean too!" Tyler protested.

@anyone

Jay cracks his back as he rises out of bed, letting out a deep yawn. "I'm exhausted..." He says as he gets changed and exits the dorm.

A boy with pitch black wings touched down in the courtyard. "Jesus, where is everyone?" He said to himself.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
A boy with pitch black wings touched down in the courtyard. "Jesus, where is everyone?" He said to himself.
Jay sees the boy land in the courtyard, shaking his head. "Nope..." He says as he begins to turn and walk the opposite way.

shortyshot8 said:
(I'm back)
Al blushed a little but went with it kissing Hina softly with a look of happiness yet a look of sorrow as well
Hina slowly pulled away staring into his eyes weakly as her face started to become pale but she smiled at him none the less

@shortyshot8

BlueHawk said:
Jay sees the boy land in the courtyard, shaking his head. "Nope..." He says as he begins to turn and walk the opposite way.
"Oh look! Something to kill!" Dark Tyler says, as a dark sword slams down next to you, barely hitting you.

"Oh look! Something to kill!" Dark Tyler says, as a dark sword slams down next to you, barely hitting you.
Jay flinches as the sword comes down next to him, diving forward. "Hey! What the hell man!" He says as he stays on the ground.

BlueHawk said:
Jay flinches as the sword comes down next to him, diving forward. "Hey! What the hell man!" He says as he stays on the ground.
"Maybe you'll be able to satisfy my bloodlust?" He laughed as blades started raining from the sky.

"Maybe you'll be able to satisfy my bloodlust?" He laughed as blades started raining from the sky.
Jay shakes his head and stands. "No thanks man, I'm not really one to help people with their... Bloodlust issues." He says somewhat nervous.

BlueHawk said:
Jay shakes his head and stands. "No thanks man, I'm not really one to help people with their... Bloodlust issues." He says somewhat nervous.
Dark Tyler frowned and a blade slammed into your chest. "Aww your no fun... Good thing I get to kill you." He said.

Jay looks down at the blade, before dropping to his knees. "What...the fuck..." He says before collapsing, loosing blood.

Dark Tyler frowned and a blade slammed into your chest. "Aww your no fun... Good thing I get to kill you." He said.

BlueHawk said:
Jay looks down at the blade, before dropping to his knees. "What...the fuck..." He says before collapsing, loosing blood.
3 more blades slammed into your chest. "You should really consider being more fun..." He laughed.

3 more blades slammed into your chest. "You should really consider being more fun..." He laughed.
Jay lays still as he takes in short, quick breaths. "OK... Fine..." He says, exhausted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back