• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
"Eh?" Moriko looked at him and blinked a few times "How does that work?" She asked curiously "You're sure no one can hear him?"
Cecil nodded, "It's magic~ Yeah, I'm sure no one can hear him." He said, smiling. "They can still see him though, so I think you keep him the bag."

Last edited by a moderator:
Riley held onto Marcus her face pressed into his side.

Sam looked over at Riley. "It's okay" she says a little breathy

@shortyshot8

Mayyflower said:
Akito smiled and nods. "Sure" he says before leading her out of the movie theater
@TheDragoon

Mayyflower said:
Riley held onto Marcus her face pressed into his side.
Sam looked over at Riley. "It's okay" she says a little breathy

@shortyshot8

@TheDragoon
((TY MAYYFLOWER SENPAIIIIII <3))

Jessica smiled as he held her hand. She looked up to Akito, wondering how he was feeling.

Roman said:
Cecil nodded, "It's magic~ Yeah, I'm sure no one can hear him." He said, smiling. "They can still see him though, so I think you keep him the bag."
Moriko nodded "Alright then" she said smiling a little "Thank you~, that makes things much easier" she said happily "Also, thank you for the tea...It was awfully kind of you~"

TheDragoon said:
((TY MAYYFLOWER SENPAIIIIII <3))
Jessica smiled as he held her hand. She looked up to Akito, wondering how he was feeling.
(Welcome dragoon senpai~)

Akito pulled Jessica to his side gently and wrapped and arm around her waist as they walked out

Nonalaka said:
Moriko nodded "Alright then" she said smiling a little "Thank you~, that makes things much easier" she said happily "Also, thank you for the tea...It was awfully kind of you~"
Cecil chuckled, "Like I said, I don't go back on my word. I told you I'd get you anything you wanted from this place, so I did." He said happily. "Other than that, you're welcome~"

Roman said:
Cecil chuckled, "Like I said, I don't go back on my word. I told you I'd get you anything you wanted from this place, so I did." He said happily. "Other than that, you're welcome~"
Moriko giggled lightly "Well you're a very nice person for keeping your word, a lot of people would forget about something like that" she said, smiling a little.

Roman said:
Taylor watched as the puck dig zagged it's way over to him, in which he still hit it back. "I told you, I won't let you win that easily. In fact, if you score before I do, you win. Simple as that~"
Celia pouted, "That's gonna take forever! You should just let me win..." She grumbled before quickly hitting it back.

Nonalaka said:
Moriko giggled lightly "Well you're a very nice person for keeping your word, a lot of people would forget about something like that" she said, smiling a little.
Cecil chuckled, "Those people aren't me. I was always told to keep my word whenever I give it to someone, so I do." He said, nodding his head a little.

---------

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia pouted, "That's gonna take forever! You should just let me win..." She grumbled before quickly hitting it back.
Taylor chuckled, his attention being on her, let the puck slide right pass him, resulting in a point for Celia. "W-What?! Wait a second!!"

Crystal growls as she tries to get up from her fall the girl being frustrated with all this people stuff as she tries to at least make it towards this yummy, yummy scent coming from the cafeteria. "Crystal smell yum yums, Crystal hungry yes yes, talk human folk get yum yums, make human folk school not be bad so, yes yes yes." She heads to the cafeteria nearly falling on her face a few times.

Roman said:
Cecil chuckled, "Those people aren't me. I was always told to keep my word whenever I give it to someone, so I do." He said, nodding his head a little.
---------

Taylor chuckled, his attention being on her, let the puck slide right pass him, resulting in a point for Celia. "W-What?! Wait a second!!"
Moriko smiled "Well, I like to keep my word too" she said with a small laugh "we should hang out again sometime, without owing me tea next time though~" she said happily.

Lumina said:
Lumina hadn't even thought of paying for the meal, so when she saw Autumn pay for both of theirs, she felt kinda bad. She didn't mean to make someone buy her a meal. She would have been fine paying for her own (she did have plenty of money), but whats done is done she guessed.
"O-oh, thanks for buying my food..."

Since Autumn was so nice as to buy her lunch, the least she could do was thank her. Sitting across from Autumn as they sat down she tied her hair behind her head, not wanting to get hair in her food. It was a downside to having long hair, that much was true. She inhaled deeply, the smells of her curry and Autumn's burger were making her drool. Taking a bite into her mouth, she closed her eyes, enjoying the taste.

"Yum... ~"
"Eh it's no problem. You're welcome though~"

Autumn waved her hand a little as she spoke before placing her tray in front of her. She didn't mind paying for both of there meals, it wasn't that much money out of her pocket. She was just glad she could get her new friend something to eat. As Lumina took a bite of her food, Autumn just simply inhaled the scents of her burger. It smelled divine and looked delicious, something that looked sigmoid just had to be eaten with care and delicacy.

Picking up the burger in her hands, Autumn opened her mouth and took a bite out of it. Her eyes lit up as she chewed the contents in her mouth before swallowing. Even though she had said the food wasn't great in the cafeteria, Autumn was lying. Every meal was unique and different from the rest, nothing looked or tasted the same. Each meal had its own flavor, the chef must have used different spices, condiments, ingredients, and vegetables that went on top of the food. Autumn couldn't help but smile a little before taking a second bite out of her burger, speaking afterwards.

"This is so good~ How's the curry?"

Nonalaka said:
Moriko smiled "Well, I like to keep my word too" she said with a small laugh "we should hang out again sometime, without owing me tea next time though~" she said happily.
Cecil chuckled, "Sure. I'm free most of the time, so you can just call me whenever." He said, smiling a little.

Roman said:
---------

Celia blinked, "I won?" She soon grinned before jumping up and spinning around with her arms in the air. Celia landed back down other feet with her arms outstretched in front of her and holding out to peace signs, saying at the same time, "Haha! I won! Where's my prize?"

tumblr_n1izxpth9G1qd1q2so1_500.gif

Roman said:
Cecil chuckled, "Sure. I'm free most of the time, so you can just call me whenever." He said, smiling a little.
Moriko nodded and smiled "Alright then, and this time I will call...and yknow, not be too nervous to" she said with a small laugh as she pulled at her sleeves "Again, sorry about that"

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia blinked, "I won?" She soon grinned before jumping up and spinning around with her arms in the air. Celia landed back down other feet with her arms outstretched in front of her and holding out to peace signs, saying at the same time, "Haha! I won! Where's my prize?"
tumblr_n1izxpth9G1qd1q2so1_500.gif
Taylor groaned and sighed, "I didn't think you'd win." He said, looking away from her. "Here just take this." Taylor muttered, handing her some cash.

Talia came running back, her pockets and hands full of tickets. "I have enough for the biggest prize!" She exclaimed.

------------

Nonalaka said:
Moriko nodded and smiled "Alright then, and this time I will call...and yknow, not be too nervous to" she said with a small laugh as she pulled at her sleeves "Again, sorry about that"
"I'll make sure to look out for your call then." Cecil said, nodding his head. "Nervous? You shouldn't have a reason to be nervous around me... I'm just as normal as anyone else."

Mayyflower said:
(Um... Naomi, Kotori, Yoshino, Kyle, I have a couple more I just didn't feel like saying)
(( I have, Kaz, Emiya, Asuna and Ayame ))

Roman said:
Taylor groaned and sighed, "I didn't think you'd win." He said, looking away from her. "Here just take this." Taylor muttered, handing her some cash.
Talia came running back, her pockets and hands full of tickets. "I have enough for the biggest prize!" She exclaimed.

------------

"I'll make sure to look out for your call then." Cecil said, nodding his head. "Nervous? You shouldn't have a reason to be nervous around me... I'm just as normal as anyone else."

(( I have, Kaz, Emiya, Asuna and Ayame ))
(I'm gonna use either Yoshino, Kotori or taiga, you can send whoever)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back