• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
"I have moments where my parents evil genes take control for a small period of time,depending on the situation" she says.

"no.. I should have thought about it before I said anything" she says "though the topic is as sensitive to me as it is to you"
"What do you mean?"

LunaCrosby said:
"I have moments where my parents evil genes take control for a small period of time,depending on the situation" she says.

"no.. I should have thought about it before I said anything" she says "though the topic is as sensitive to me as it is to you"
Roman nodded, "I'll be able to handle that if need be." He said, smiling, he then ran at her, the lightning in his hand disappearing, as he attempted to grab her.

shortyshot8 said:
"What do you mean?"
"when I mentioned people being dark and twisted. it reminded me of.. y'know, but I didn't say anything about it" she says and rubs the back of her head.

Roman said:
Roman nodded, "I'll be able to handle that if need be." He said, smiling, he then ran at her, the lightning in his hand disappearing, as he attempted to grab her.
Mal quickly jumped up and grabbed onto a tree branch, pulling herself up. "id hope you could" she says.

LunaCrosby said:
"when I mentioned people being dark and twisted. it reminded me of.. y'know, but I didn't say anything about it" she says and rubs the back of her head.

Mal quickly jumped up and grabbed onto a tree branch, pulling herself up. "id hope you could" she says.
Roman appeared on a branch above Mal, quietly dropping down beside her, he chuckled, "Well I'm not fighting at my fullest yet." He said, as he jumped off the branch.

Roman said:
Roman appeared on a branch above Mal, quietly dropping down beside her, he chuckled, "Well I'm not fighting at my fullest yet." He said, as he jumped off the branch.
"good, this feels like a warm up... ive been trained on how to use melee weapons in my room" she says and jumps down as well

LunaCrosby said:

William kissed her cheek and smiled

LunaCrosby said:
"good, this feels like a warm up... ive been trained on how to use melee weapons in my room" she says and jumps down as well
Roman nodded, "Whoever trained you, did well... You successfully dodged and blocked all my attacks... What about, hand-to-hand?" He asked.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami got dressed in her school uniform and went downstairs to wait for Fuyumi.
View attachment 163790
*Fuyumi came down stairs wearing some kind of Kimono as she smiled at Nanami, asking as she was walking down the stairs*

''ready?''

Note: just focus on the Kimono shes wearing
xD

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura blushed slightly and smiled as well.
William laughed a little

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]John and Shirotsu? sure. shes in the onsen the mansion has in the backyard with her sister Kurotsu

[/QUOTE]
(Oh boy)

John flew through the window landing on the ground with blood running down his face "That...Could have been...Worse..."

Roman said:
Roman nodded, "Whoever trained you, did well... You successfully dodged and blocked all my attacks... What about, hand-to-hand?" He asked.
"my parents payed a lot of money to get me trainers in many fields of combat and weapons, so hand-to-hand would be a definite yes" she says and nods.

shortyshot8 said:
William laughed a little
(Oh boy)

John flew through the window landing on the ground with blood running down his face "That...Could have been...Worse..."
*Doesnt see how that would get their attention*

shortyshot8 said:
William laughed a little
(Oh boy)

(im thinking about making her give birth early because im too impatient... hmmm)

"whats so funny?" she asks and tilts her head.

LunaCrosby said:
(im thinking about making her give birth early because im too impatient... hmmm)
"whats so funny?" she asks and tilts her head.
( xD Dead)

"Nothing~"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Doesnt see how that would get their attention*

[/QUOTE]
(He flew out the window...Into the backyard....Right in front of them >_<)

LunaCrosby said:
"my parents payed a lot of money to get me trainers in many fields of combat and weapons, so hand-to-hand would be a definite yes" she says and nods.
Roman chuckled, "Well come at me. No weapons or powers. Bare hands." He said, motioning for her to attack him.

shortyshot8 said:
( xD Dead)
"Nothing~"

(He flew out the window...Into the backyard....Right in front of them >_<)
but then he landed in the water......their in an onsen so which means a hot spring))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]but then he landed in the water......their in an onsen so which means a hot spring))

[/QUOTE]
(Oh god >_< So that means......Oh dear god....If they seriously didn't get splashed we will have a problem)

shortyshot8 said:
(Oh god >_< So that means......Oh dear god....If they seriously didn't get splashed we will have a problem)
you could retry your entry))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]you could retry your entry))

[/QUOTE]
(Yeah...I will just do that....>_<)

John warped to Shirotsu "He-" He stopped when he realized where he was

Roman said:
Roman chuckled, "Well come at me. No weapons or powers. Bare hands." He said, motioning for her to attack him.
Mal threw the katana to the side and raised her hands "im going to feel so bad after this" she said and appeared behind him, beggining to swing at him right after.

shortyshot8 said:
"Come 'ere babe"
Kagura scooted over to him "yes?~"

LunaCrosby said:
Mal threw the katana to the side and raised her hands "im going to feel so bad after this" she said and appeared behind him, beggining to swing at him right after.

Kagura scooted over to him "yes?~"
William wrapped his arms around her "Promise me you will be okay?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back