• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Aeron said:
Ivory gasped as her friend fell back into the water, looking lifeless.Tears began to well up in her eyes as she swam over to him and began to shake him. "No, wait! Mako, I- I didnt know that splashing you would kill you!" She said, tears streaming down her face, convinced that she somehow killed him.

Ivory gasped as she saw her friend fall back on the water, apparently lifeless. Tears began to well up in her eyes as she scrambled to swim to him and began to shake him. "N-no! Mako, wake up! I- I didn't know splashing would kill you- I didn't mean to!" The tears streamed down her face as she began to cry, believing she had actually killed him somehow.
Mako noticed Ivory begin to cry and got up quickly. "Whoa, whoa, whoa....Ivory look it's okay! I'm okay! I was just kidding...I didn't know you would be so gullible..haha" he explained to her.

LunaCrosby said:
"heh.. why wouldnt I be? im strong!" she said happily.
"Do you think you're stronger than me?" Roman asked, smirking a little.

TheDragoon said:
Diablo cuddled against Kanae, smiling. He was a bit tired himself. "I'm glad that we've been together this long..." He said softly.
Kanae out her head on his shoulder. "Yeah? I am too..." she said almost sleepy. She ate a couple of popcorn and took one last drink of her soda and snoozed off still cuddling him.

Lumina said:
A big part of Lumina was relieved that Autumn didn't pry as to who Kenji was. It's not like she was embarrassed by him; rather the opposite actually. She just got flustered thinking about him, how could she talk about him out loud? So for Autumn to not even ask was a bit of a relief.
Her stomach threatened to growl loudly again when Autumn began talking about the cafeteria. She was right about it being something that every student should go to at least once, but Lumina never really toured much around the school. She was happy in the private abode of her dorm (she got lucky to not have a roommate this year) and making food in the comfort there.

"I-I suppose you're right. I probably should go at least once before I graduate."

With the butterflies in her stomach just starting to die down, she followed Autumn as they made their way toward food.
Autumn chuckled a little as she lead them towards the cafeteria, now thinking about what she could get. A sandwich maybe, or soup, oh! Or even a burger if she was lucky. Autumn loved burgers more then anything... well unless it was candy, then she would immediately get that instead. But what school sold candy?

"What are you gonna get when we get there?"

Autumn was curious as to what type of food Lumina ate. She wondered if she was a vegan of sorts or just ate regular food any normal ( okay not all the way normal ) being out eat.

LunaCrosby said:
"I dont know, I could be" she said and smiled cocky way.

"hmm that is true, but im still gonna just take it as a compliment" she said.
Roman chuckled, "Wanna try and find out~" he asked.

Nanne said:
Mako noticed Ivory begin to cry and got up quickly. "Whoa, whoa, whoa....Ivory look it's okay! I'm okay! I was just kidding...I didn't know you would be so gullible..haha" he explained to her.
Ivory looked at him as he stood. "You liar! You faked it!" She said, backing up as she heard him chuckle. She frowned and rose from the water, sitting on top of it and balancing on it. "Why would you lie?" She asked quietly, not sure if confused or angry.

Roman said:
Talia happily celebrated her victory, soon holding a arm in the air.
1392565864_anime-gifki-strike-the-blood-natsuki-minamiya-1079646.gif

"Ah? Another game sounds fun! Let's go!" She exclaimed, happily as she grabbed her tickets.
Celia giggled a little, "You're so cute! Even cuter then me... and no one is cuter then me." She said before grabbed Talia's free hand and looking around the arcade. "How about that one?" Celia asked as she pointed over to a game where you had to shoot basketballs into a hoop.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia giggled a little, "You're so cute! Even cuter then me... and no one is cuter then me." She said before grabbed Talia's free hand and looking around the arcade. "How about that one?" Celia asked as she pointed over to a game where you had to shoot basketballs into a hoop.
Talia was about to say something when Taylor appeared. "Let dad handle this one~" he said, smiling. "Oh I see you won a game~" "Yeah! I whacked the moles!" Talia exclaimed. "I did good too! Didn't I mommy!?"

LunaCrosby said:
"heh anyways, since were on this subject.. what are you?" she asks.

"well I dont wanna hurt yuh~ but if you really want to then im up for it" she says.
Roman smiled, "I'll let you try and hurt me~ I'll only fight at 25-50% of my power... Just to keep things equal~"

Roman said:
Talia was about to say something when Taylor appeared. "Let dad handle this one~" he said, smiling. "Oh I see you won a game~" "Yeah! I whacked the moles!" Talia exclaimed. "I did good too! Didn't I mommy!?"

Roman smiled, "I'll let you try and hurt me~ I'll only fight at 25-50% of my power... Just to keep things equal~"
"now your making me feel weak, but... We'll see" she says and smiles.

Roman said:

Celia was looking down at Talia before turning her head in surprise when she heard Taylor's voice.

tumblr_n28qnrCbwy1rvr5jyo1_500.gif

"Hm..." She stared at him before a while before looking back at Talia with a smile. "You did great pumpkin! You hit all of the sad plastic little miles!" Celia snickered a little as she said pumpkin.

Aeron said:
Maka sat at the courtyard, looking around as she fiddled with the buttons of her jacket. @anyone
Shibuya was walking through the courtyard, humming a little to herself as she did. She noticed someone sitting in the courtyard and went over to them, "Hey!" Calling out to the girl who seemed to be doing something, though Shibuya didn't know what.

LunaCrosby said:
"now your making me feel weak, but... We'll see" she says and smiles.
Roman smiled, "Are you asking me to go 100%?" He asked. "That might not be the wisest of ideas, Love~"

---------

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia was looking down at Talia before turning her head in surprise when she heard Taylor's voice.
tumblr_n28qnrCbwy1rvr5jyo1_500.gif

"Hm..." She stared at him before a while before looking back at Talia with a smile. "You did great pumpkin! You hit all of the sad plastic little miles!" Celia snickered a little as she said pumpkin.

Shibuya was walking through the courtyard, humming a little to herself as she did. She noticed someone sitting in the courtyard and went over to them, "Hey!" Calling out to the girl who seemed to be doing something, though Shibuya didn't know what.
Taylor smiled, "Hello, Mrs. White~" he said jokingly. He then grabbed a basketball. "Well here goes nothing." He said, making 3/4 of the shots. "And well I am still good at basketball~" Talia looked up at Celia, "Did daddy win?" She asked.

Roman said:
Roman smiled, "Are you asking me to go 100%?" He asked. "That might not be the wisest of ideas, Love~"
---------

Taylor smiled, "Hello, Mrs. White~" he said jokingly. He then grabbed a basketball. "Well here goes nothing." He said, making 3/4 of the shots. "And well I am still good at basketball~" Talia looked up at Celia, "Did daddy win?" She asked.
"Well id rather see what your capable of first so that im not getting in over my head" she says and crosses her arms, smiling at him.

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn chuckled a little as she lead them towards the cafeteria, now thinking about what she could get. A sandwich maybe, or soup, oh! Or even a burger if she was lucky. Autumn loved burgers more then anything... well unless it was candy, then she would immediately get that instead. But what school sold candy?
"What are you gonna get when we get there?"

Autumn was curious as to what type of food Lumina ate. She wondered if she was a vegan of sorts or just ate regular food any normal ( okay not all the way normal ) being out eat.
Lumina's eyes widened upon entering the cafeteria. She had never seen any place like this before. And it was all for food?? She stared as her eyes scanned the place, taking it in. Some people gave strange looks as they passed but she didn't notice, being too engrossed in checking the place out. She didn't come back to reality until her eyes fell on Autumn again and she blinked, laughing a bit nervously.

"Ahahah... sorry... I've just never seen a place like this before..."

She followed along behind Autumn to go get food, and after a few moments she decided on the extra-spicy curry, asking for extra spice on it, with green tea to drink.

LunaCrosby said:
"Well id rather see what your capable of first so that im not getting in over my head" she says and crosses her arms, smiling at him.
Roman chuckled and teleported them outside. "Well then, how about we start?" He asked, grinning.

Roman said:
---------

Celia blushed lightly and smiled at him before watching him make 3 out of the 4 balls. "I suppose he did pumpkin. Mommy could do way better though~" She stated as she looked at Talia with a warm smile.

Roman said:
Roman chuckled and teleported them outside. "Well then, how about we start?" He asked, grinning.
"gladly" she said and continued to smiled, looking at him.

(at least they arent actually trying to murder eachother
xD )

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia blushed lightly and smiled at him before watching him make 3 out of the 4 balls. "I suppose he did pumpkin. Mommy could do way better though~" She stated as she looked at Talia with a warm smile.
"Of course you could mommy! You're amazing!" Talia said happily.

Taylor turned around and handed Talia her tickets. "Hey Celia? Where were you two going next?" He asked, gently taking Talia's free hand, offering his other to Celia.

TheDragoon said:
Ren sighed and watched as another shockwave sent the spear flying to who knows where. "You don't know me... If your too dumb to understand..." He said before he eyes became deadly. "I am not Ren... And I never will be." A inhuman voice said.
The spear went flying and happened to lodge itself into the tree that Saki was under. It landed just above her head. "I never said you were Ren... This is gonna be harder then usual since I can't stickin touch you nor can you touch me..." She mumbled under her breath. And no way can I put Saki though that Robot fusion, it takes way to much out of her... damn it what the hell am I gonna do! Rakuen thought and growled in frustration.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back