• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Taylor groaned and sighed, "I didn't think you'd win." He said, looking away from her. "Here just take this." Taylor muttered, handing her some cash.
Talia came running back, her pockets and hands full of tickets. "I have enough for the biggest prize!" She exclaimed.

------------

"I'll make sure to look out for your call then." Cecil said, nodding his head. "Nervous? You shouldn't have a reason to be nervous around me... I'm just as normal as anyone else."

(( I have, Kaz, Emiya, Asuna and Ayame ))
"Meany, I said I would and I did. Suck it up!" Celia stuck her tongue out at both Taylor and the cash he handed her before putting it back in his pocket. "I don't want money. That's a horrible prize." She then turned her attention to Talia and giggled, "I can see that! You have a ton of tickets, let's go get your prize!"

Mayyflower said:
Amaya giggled and nods. "Yep" she says hugging his arm
Ayen shook his head "Len, beware of girls, once they have your heart they wont give it up" he said jokingly

Len chuckled as he took another drink of chocolate milk

Roman said:
Taylor groaned and sighed, "I didn't think you'd win." He said, looking away from her. "Here just take this." Taylor muttered, handing her some cash.
Talia came running back, her pockets and hands full of tickets. "I have enough for the biggest prize!" She exclaimed.

------------

"I'll make sure to look out for your call then." Cecil said, nodding his head. "Nervous? You shouldn't have a reason to be nervous around me... I'm just as normal as anyone else."

(( I have, Kaz, Emiya, Asuna and Ayame ))
Moriko shook her head "I'm not now...Because I know you a little better" she said with a smile "I get nervous around strangers" she said with a small laugh as she rubbed the side of her neck with her hand "I don't think of you as a stranger now so I'm okay" she said with a nod.

Mayyflower said:
(I'm gonna use either Yoshino, Kotori or taiga, you can send whoever)
(( I'll use Emiya ))

Emiya sighed, as he appeared at the park. He looked around a bit as he walked, soon taking a seat on a nearby bench. "Where is everyone?" He asked no one in particular.

--------

WeirdPrincess said:
"Meany, I said I would and I did. Suck it up!" Celia stuck her tongue out at both Taylor and the cash he handed her before putting it back in his pocket. "I don't want money. That's a horrible prize." She then turned her attention to Talia and giggled, "I can see that! You have a ton of tickets, let's go get your prize!"
Taylor chuckled, "Well I'll get you something else. How about I call over Nai?" He asked.

Talia grinned and nodded to Celia, she then happily skipped over to the prize area. Talia looked around for a bit, soon pointing to the biggest prize they had.

---------

Nonalaka said:
Moriko shook her head "I'm not now...Because I know you a little better" she said with a smile "I get nervous around strangers" she said with a small laugh as she rubbed the side of her neck with her hand "I don't think of you as a stranger now so I'm okay" she said with a nod.
"Same here... Though after today, I kind of learned more about you. I know I can trust you and all." Cecil said, happily.

Mayyflower said:
Ava nods. "Yea that would be nice" she says with a chuckle

"Kotori and Yoshino" she says
@Nonalaka ....

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen shook his head "Len, beware of girls, once they have your heart they wont give it up" he said jokingly
Len chuckled as he took another drink of chocolate milk
Amaya shook her head and sat up. "Right" she says before the waiter comes over and gives them there food

Rin started eating

Roman said:
(( I'll use Emiya ))
Emiya sighed, as he appeared at the park. He looked around a bit as he walked, soon taking a seat on a nearby bench. "Where is everyone?" He asked no one in particular.
Taiga was laying under a tree breathing heavily. "This is why tigers don't climb trees... Stupid bird.." She huffed

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka nodded, a small smile on her face before she moved herself out of his arms and headed inside❦...
"That we shall my dear, that we shall~"

-----

(( *thinks I replied, realizes I didn't...* Oops ))
...♅Akira followed Asuka, smiling as he did so. He soon found himself within the main living room, breathing lightly. He spoke♅...

“ Ah~ The sweet smell of home~ ”

Mayyflower said:
@Nonalaka ....

Amaya shook her head and sat up. "Right" she says before the waiter comes over and gives them there food

Rin started eating

Taiga was laying under a tree breathing heavily. "This is why tigers don't climb trees... Stupid bird.." She huffed
Emiya heard a voice, seeing it was Taiga he smiled a little. The bird she mentioned dropped from the tree and hit the ground. "Taiga! Is that what toy wanted?" He asked, pointing to the bird.

Mayyflower said:
Rin started eating
Ayen chuckled "what, cant take a joke my love?" he asked before starting to eat

Len happily started eating

Roman said:
(( I'll use Emiya ))

--------

Taylor chuckled, "Well I'll get you something else. How about I call over Nai?" He asked.

Talia grinned and nodded to Celia, she then happily skipped over to the prize area. Talia looked around for a bit, soon pointing to the biggest prize they had.

---------

"Same here... Though after today, I kind of learned more about you. I know I can trust you and all." Cecil said, happily.
Moriko smiled as her hair flowers turned pink "likewise, I know I can trust you as well" she said with a nod. "It might take peaches here a bit longer though, that's just because he's so uptight" she said with a giggle.

Roman said:
(( I'll use Emiya ))

--------

---------

"If he brings macaroons, I'm okay with this prize. If no macaroons, no deal." Celia said as she glanced at him before following after Talia.

Nonalaka said:
Moriko smiled as her hair flowers turned pink "likewise, I know I can trust you as well" she said with a nod. "It might take peaches here a bit longer though, that's just because he's so uptight" she said with a giggle.
"That's the little guy's name? Well, I'm not bad or anything..." Cecil said smiling. "If he doesn't like me, then I'll see what it is he doesn't like."

-------------

WeirdPrincess said:
"If he brings macaroons, I'm okay with this prize. If no macaroons, no deal." Celia said as she glanced at him before following after Talia.
Taylor chuckled, "If that's what you want, I can take you and Talia both to get some." He said smiling.

Talia had got her prize, which was a giant stuffed bear, almost the size of herself. "Yay!! My first prize ever!" She exclaimed happily. "Thank you for taking me here mommy!"

Roman said:
Emiya heard a voice, seeing it was Taiga he smiled a little. The bird she mentioned dropped from the tree and hit the ground. "Taiga! Is that what toy wanted?" He asked, pointing to the bird.
Taiga watched the bird fall "I got it.." She says before looking over at emiya. "Oh um.." She says before looking away

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled "what, cant take a joke my love?" he asked before starting to eat
Len happily started eating
Amaya raised an eyebrow at ayen. "Oh no I can its just you always seem to find a way to ruin the moment" she says taking a bite of her chicken strip

Mayyflower said:
@Nonalaka ....

Rin started eating

Kenai thought for a bit "Hmm, can't say the names ring any bells" he said with a nod.

Mayyflower said:
Taiga watched the bird fall "I got it.." She says before looking over at emiya. "Oh um.." She says before looking away
(( Typo... I meant you not toy xDD ))

Emiya raised his brows, his gaze shifting from the bird to Taiga. "Is something wrong?" He asked.

tumblr_mkt3kfFZ6r1r3ucdro4_r2_250.gif

Nonalaka said:
Kenai thought for a bit "Hmm, can't say the names ring any bells" he said with a nod.
"Yea they don't like talking to people, neither do I but I still do" she says

Mayyflower said:
Amaya raised an eyebrow at ayen. "Oh no I can its just you always seem to find a way to ruin the moment" she says taking a bite of her chicken strip
Ayen smirked "well sorry, i guess it's a reflex i developed after so many years of, well you can guess." he said as he ate some bacon.

Roman said:
(( Typo... I meant you not toy xDD ))
Emiya raised his brows, his gaze shifting from the bird to Taiga. "Is something wrong?" He asked.

tumblr_mkt3kfFZ6r1r3ucdro4_r2_250.gif

"Yes I-I wanted the bird" she says looking over at the bird. "But I fell out of the tree right when I struck at it" she says

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira followed Asuka, smiling as he did so. He soon found himself within the main living room, breathing lightly. He spoke♅...
“ Ah~ The sweet smell of home~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka had unconsiously changed into her Saint of Blades form as she stood within living room and smiled, soon talking❦...

"It's good to be back~ Though I've only been here once."

tumblr_nre46xOOqa1swntm5o4_540.gif

Mayyflower said:
"Yes I-I wanted the bird" she says looking over at the bird. "But I fell out of the tree right when I struck at it" she says
Emiya chuckled, "Well there's the bird you desired so much." He said, sitting in the grass next to Taiga. "What are you gonna do with it?" He asked.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smirked "well sorry, i guess it's a reflex i developed after so many years of, well you can guess." he said as he ate some bacon.
Amaya ate a frie. "Right" she says

Roman said:
Emiya chuckled, "Well there's the bird you desired so much." He said, sitting in the grass next to Taiga. "What are you gonna do with it?" He asked.
"Well nothing I saw it flying and it was a feline instincts to chase after it" she says still laying there.

Roman said:
"That's the little guy's name? Well, I'm not bad or anything..." Cecil said smiling. "If he doesn't like me, then I'll see what it is he doesn't like."
-------------

Taylor chuckled, "If that's what you want, I can take you and Talia both to get some." He said smiling.

Talia had got her prize, which was a giant stuffed bear, almost the size of herself. "Yay!! My first prize ever!" She exclaimed happily. "Thank you for taking me here mommy!"
Celia nodded eagerly, "Macaroons would be a very good prize. I'm now satisfied with the prize." She giggled and looked at Talia, smiling brightly. "You're welcome pumpkin! That things almost the size of you..." She said before thinking, I want one too...

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka had unconsiously changed into her Saint of Blades form as she stood within living room and smiled, soon talking❦...
"It's good to be back~ Though I've only been here once."

tumblr_nre46xOOqa1swntm5o4_540.gif
...♅Akira looked at Asuka and spoke, laughing lightly♅...

“ I see you have a new form~ ”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back