• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Saki shook her head and poked at his cheeks before turning and leaving his dorm room.
After she left, Ren looked to the door before rolling over and falling asleep.

shortyshot8 said:
Tel sat across from her
Yuna giggled lightly as the ride started "This one is pretty slow so you shouldn't get dizzy" she said with a nod.

Lumina said:
Noir looked at her stomach, then up at Yuto, her face still showing signs of disbelief.
"Just... put your hand here..."

She stared back at her stomach again as she felt another kick.
Yuto walked over to her, putting his hand on her stomach. After 3 minutes he didn't feel anything. "I'm sorry Noir, but I don't feel anything..." He said.

Before Noir felt ANOTHER kick.

Yuto's eyes widened. "What the heck was that?" He asked, now looking at her in disbelief.

Nanne said:
Kanae helped him to her room and sat him down on her bed. It was a king sized bed and was very comfy and soft. "Here you go...you can rest for now. I'll go bring you a cup of water." she said as she left to the kitchen.
Diablo groaned in pain, still a bit shaken up from when Kanae went beserk on him. It simply was too much for him to handle.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled at her "y'know, even though we just had a nap, i would mind sleeping like this." he said softly.
Dakota looked at him, blinking a few times "..we can if you want" she said before smiling a bit.

Nonalaka said:
She smiled happily before taking a bite of her own icecream "So~, do you have any more questions?" she asked him as she tilted her head a little
@TheDragoon

((Here you go~))

Nonalaka said:
She smiled happily before taking a bite of her own icecream "So~, do you have any more questions?" she asked him as she tilted her head a little
@TheDragoon

((Here you go~))

Nonalaka said:
"Alrighty then" he said with a nod "say... I'll be heading for lunch soon...you can come if you'd like?" He asked as he looked at her.

Amara smiled "Alrighty what kind of game would you like to play?"
Origami nods. "Sure why not" she says with a slight smile

Mayyflower said:
Kotori chuckled. "Its fine" she says smiling
(Can dragoon reply?)

@TheDragoon

Mayyflower said:
Amaya looked over at the kids. "Yea I guess so, give us a few minutes" she says covering her self
Len pouted "Fine" he said as he walked out of the room

TheDragoon said:
Nexus continued to lick his ice cream before he answered her. "Umm... Did ya like anyone else before me?" He asked.

Axel took another bite of his pepperoni pizza, looking up at the sky.
Kotori finished her slice of pizza. "So wanna tell me about yourself?" She asks

SoulofTobi said:
Len pouted "Fine" he said as he walked out of the room
Rin followed

Amaya got up and got dressed and did her hair "the park huh..." She sighed

Nonalaka said:
Dakota looked at him, blinking a few times "..we can if you want" she said before smiling a bit.
Roland smiled at her "Is that so?" he asked softly as he grabbed a blanket and pulled it over them

Mayyflower said:
Kotori finished her slice of pizza. "So wanna tell me about yourself?" She asks

Rin followed

Axel looked over at her. "Well what do you wanna know?" He asked as he finished his slice of pizza.

Mayyflower said:
Rin followed
Ayen got up as well "what, would rather of went somewhere else?" he asked teasingly as he got dressed.

Nonalaka said:
"Alrighty then" he said with a nod "say... I'll be heading for lunch soon...you can come if you'd like?" He asked as he looked at her.

Amara smiled "Alrighty what kind of game would you like to play?"
''i-i dont know..desu...''

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Anyone open? x) ))
you owe me a post

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''fufu~ sure''
*She said before starting the car and closing the doors as she started driving*

[/QUOTE]
Nanami smiled a little as she leaned back in her seat, relaxing. "That's great then! I'll see if I can put in a good word for you with my manager later, though she's always open to hire new people."

TheDragoon said:
Yuto walked over to her, putting his hand on her stomach. After 3 minutes he didn't feel anything. "I'm sorry Noir, but I don't feel anything..." He said.

Yuto's eyes widened. "What the heck was that?" He asked, now looking at her in disbelief.

Diablo groaned in pain, still a bit shaken up from when Kanae went beserk on him. It simply was too much for him to handle.
Kanae returned with a glass of water and set it on her nightstand by Diablo. "Are you sure you're okay? What happened to you?" she asked. She had forgotten she lost control and did this to him. In her mind all she's been doing today was sleeping and snacking at home.

Last edited by a moderator:
WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami smiled a little as she leaned back in her seat, relaxing. "That's great then! I'll see if I can put in a good word for you with my manager later, though she's always open to hire new people."
''alright''

*She said as she smiled before evading a drunk driver drifting as she got on the left lane dodging some cars and getting on the right lane again*

''dammit drunk drivers...''

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen got up as well "what, would rather of went somewhere else?" he asked teasingly as he got dressed.
Amaya chuckled. "Well anywhere but the park and the beach" she says

TheDragoon said:
Axel blinked before he answered. "Well... I'm 19 first of all..." He said. "And I like motorcycles."
Kotori chuckled and nods. "I can tell that you like motorcycles" she says smiling

TheDragoon said:

Noir lifted up her shirt, looking down at her stomach, the area being a little more swollen outwards than it was before. She looked up at Yuto, her hand on the small bump.

"Well... I think im-"

Kick.

"-pregnant."

Mayyflower said:
Origami nods. "Sure why not" she says with a slight smile

(Can dragoon reply?)

@TheDragoon
Kenai smiled lightly "Cool, so, uh, what kind of food do you like?" He asked as he stood up and dusted himself off.

Lumina said:
Noir lifted up her shirt, looking down at her stomach, the area being a little more swollen outwards than it was before. She looked up at Yuto, her hand on the small bump.
"Well... I think im-"

Kick.

"-pregnant."
Yuto seemed amazed by this news. He hugged her tightly as tears of joy streaked his face. "We're going to be parents..." He said softly.

Kick kick.

TheDragoon said:
Yuto seemed amazed by this news. He hugged her tightly as tears of joy streaked his face. "We're going to be parents..." He said softly.
Kick kick.
It hadn't really hit Noir what was happening until Yuto hugged her, and it was only now that she started to get emotional. She hugged Yuto back, nearly sobbing with happiness (though, it wasn't her intention to cry that much, the hormones were taking over at this point). Wiping her face she placed her hands back on the bump (wait, was it bigger now??), smiling down softly at it.

"Parents, huh..?"

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi laughed "I like you two, youre funny~" she said happily "Im Kairassi,nice to meet you!"
Yumi and Kanon exchanged glances before walking over to greet Kairassi.

"Hi! I'm Kanon, and this is Yumi."

"It's nice to meet you!"

Yumi waved, with Kanon going and hopping up on the table to sit next to their new friend.

"So, do you go to school here too?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back