• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''hmm..well the maid cafe i work at is still open......but i can stick to taking the day off. wanna go home?''

[/QUOTE]
Nanami jumped out of her seat and smiled brightly, "That would be wonderful!"

LunaCrosby said:
"im attempting a hug.. I can already tell I failed..." she says.
"It's okay... Your hug made me feel better." He said, hugging her back. "A little practice and your hugs would be perfect~"

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami jumped out of her seat and smiled brightly, "That would be wonderful!"
''alrighty, lets go home''

*She said to her as she smiled as she got up*

Roman said:
Taylor rolled over, so he was laying on his back. He smiled and looked up at the ceiling, "Liar." He said, smiling as he rolled over.
giphy.gif

"You know that was the best way in the world~" he said jokingly.

Celia giggled and looked down at him as he rolled over, "Yeah sure. And I'm the queen of cookies... now I want some cookies though!"

tumblr_nmctg9AV8x1rii88ro2_250.gif

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''alrighty, lets go home''
*She said to her as she smiled as she got up*

[/QUOTE]
Nanami grabbed Fuyumi's hand gently before leading her back outside and to her car.

LunaCrosby said:
"I have alot more to learn than just hugs" she says
Roman chuckled, "Well what is there you wanna learn? I can easily teach you right now."

------------

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia giggled and looked down at him as he rolled over, "Yeah sure. And I'm the queen of cookies... now I want some cookies though!"
Taylor chuckled, "You can't use your magic?" He asked, before Emiya appeared in the window. "Seems you two have made up~ Now, what's this about cookies?"

"Kill me now." Taylor muttered.

WeirdPrincess said:

Nanami grabbed Fuyumi's hand gently before leading her back outside and to her car.
*Fuyumi unlocked the car as the doors opened as she went around to the driver's seat and smiled at Nanami*

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
Roman chuckled, "Well what is there you wanna learn? I can easily teach you right now."
------------

Taylor chuckled, "You can't use your magic?" He asked, before Emiya appeared in the window. "Seems you two have made up~ Now, what's this about cookies?"

"Im not sure.. what is there?" she asks and rubs the back of her head.

LunaCrosby said:
"Im not sure.. what is there?" she asks and rubs the back of her head.
"There's a lot of stuff... How about you just tell me a specific category." Roman said, nodding his head.

Ansom lied underneath his new project. A 1970 Ford Mustang Boss. He recently acquired the beauty and he could not resist the urge to supe it up. He slid out from under the car and wiped his hand across his shirt, leaving a black smudge across his white shirt. "Man, I love cars." Ansom chuckled.

Roman said:
"There's a lot of stuff... How about you just tell me a specific category." Roman said, nodding his head.
"I wanna learn more about this love stuff" she says, slightly confused as to how to say it.

LunaCrosby said:
"I wanna learn more about this love stuff" she says, slightly confused as to how to say it.
Roman nodded, "Well what about love do you need to know about, Love?" He asked her, chucking at the fact he just called her, 'Love'.

Roman said:
------------

Celia turned her head to look at Emiya before blurting out, "You come at the most random times. I'm assuming you're Taylor's dad but I don't know your name... and I really just want cookies." She then manifested a cookie within her palm and proceeded to munch on it.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia turned her head to look at Emiya before blurting out, "You come at the most random times. I'm assuming you're Taylor's dad but I don't know your name... and I really just want cookies." She then manifested a cookie within her palm and proceeded to munch on it.
"I'm Emiya. I was just making sure you two were okay... You do have my grandchild inside of you after all." He said, laughing a little. "Now I must go~ See ya around~" he said before vanishing.

Taylor looked over at Celia, "Do you ever remember mentioning my dad? No? Now you see why."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Fuyumi unlocked the car as the doors opened as she went around to the driver's seat and smiled at Nanami*

[/QUOTE]
Nanami hopped into the passenger side of Fuyumi's car and grinned as she buckled herself in. "You know, it was nice having you around at my work. Plus, I had something beautiful to look at." She smirked a little and winked at her.

Roman said:
Takeshi chuckled and kissed her neck once, "Yeah~ You really like it when I kiss you there too, huh?~" he asked, teasing her.
------------

Roman chuckled, "It's all in the past. It doesn't bother me anymore."
Violetta blushed, trying not to moan, but turned around to kiss on every one of the many hickey's left on his neck.

"I won't confirm nor deny that~"

It was taking all of her willpower not to give in.

Roman said:
"I'm Emiya. I was just making sure you two were okay... You do have my grandchild inside of you after all." He said, laughing a little. "Now I must go~ See ya around~" he said before vanishing.
Taylor looked over at Celia, "Do you ever remember mentioning my dad? No? Now you see why."
Celia blinked and looked back at Taylor, "He's a strange on I'll give him that. And no, you've never mentioned him before. He doesn't seem all that bad."

Roman said:
Roman nodded, "Well what about love do you need to know about, Love?" He asked her, chucking at the fact he just called her, 'Love'.
"uhm.. everything? just start from the beggining.." she said and tapped her chin.

shortyshot8 said:
William laid down exhausted
"tired?" she asks.

Lumina said:
Violetta blushed, trying not to moan, but turned around to kiss on every one of the many hickey's left on his neck.
"I won't confirm nor deny that~"

It was taking all of her willpower not to give in.
Takeshi raised a brow and gently nipped at her neck, "Is that so?" He asked. "I think you should tell me and get it over with~"

----------------

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia blinked and looked back at Taylor, "He's a strange on I'll give him that. And no, you've never mentioned him before. He doesn't seem all that bad."
Taylor groaned, "Yeah... Too strange." He said, annoyed with his father. "I'm gonna go to sleep... If anything happens, wake me up." He said, rolling back over, soon falling asleep.

----------------

LunaCrosby said:
"uhm.. everything? just start from the beggining.." she said and tapped her chin.

"tired?" she asks.
Roman nodded before making one of the books he mentioned earlier appear. He then explained what she'll see inside before handing her the book. "Read it."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back