• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"24 hours? Well... I guess that's alright." Taylor said happily. "So is it tomorrow, day after, day after that?" He asked excitedly.
Celia hummed and patted her cheek in thought, "If I remember correctly... The doctor said two days from now but she can come earlier then that so it might be tomorrow."

WeirdPrincess said:
When Nanami finished work, she came by Fuyumi and sat in front of her. "I'm so tired... and my feet hurt." She groaned quietly and rested her head on the table.
*Fuyumi giggled a little*

''are you new working here?''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Shirotsune just kept ripping the beasts apart*

[/QUOTE]
John warped home and sat down not sure what to do

LunaCrosby said:
Mal nodded "yeah i wanna know.. for all I know you could be needing to get it off your chest." she says.
Roman rubbed his chin in thought, "Well... I think that was it, besides the fact my wife died, my best friend and father have also died..." he said, looking over at Mal. "Sometimes I feel I'm just bad luck..."

TheDragoon said:
Diablo nodded slightly. "That's fine... I'm sleepy too so..." He said before he yawned.
Kanae helped him to her room and sat him down on her bed. It was a king sized bed and was very comfy and soft. "Here you go...you can rest for now. I'll go bring you a cup of water." she said as she left to the kitchen.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia hummed and patted her cheek in thought, "If I remember correctly... The doctor said two days from now but she can come earlier then that so it might be tomorrow."
Taylor rolled over and put his face into a pillow. "Well... I'm not ready for this." He muttered, placing a hand on Celia's stomach. "Any names, babe?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Fuyumi giggled a little*
''are you new working here?''

[/QUOTE]
Nanami nodded, "Sort of. I've been here for a couple of weeks at most."

Roman said:
Roman rubbed his chin in thought, "Well... I think that was it, besides the fact my wife died, my best friend and father have also died..." he said, looking over at Mal. "Sometimes I feel I'm just bad luck..."
"your not bad luck.. i mean your daughters are alive and healthy" she says.

shortyshot8 said:
William pulled her close and kissed her
Kagura blushed slightly and kissed him back

LunaCrosby said:
"I know... But their faces when they heard about their mother... It was devastating..." Roman said, signing quietly. "I just wanna know why everyone dies that's close to me..."

LunaCrosby said:

Kagura blushed slightly and kissed him back
William wrapped his arms around her waist

Roman said:
"I know... But their faces when they heard about their mother... It was devastating..." Roman said, signing quietly. "I just wanna know why everyone dies that's close to me..."
"it.. happens.. I mean death is something you cant control" she says.

LunaCrosby said:
"it.. happens.. I mean death is something you cant control" she says.
"It seems to have something against me then..." Roman muttered.

Roman said:
Taylor rolled over and put his face into a pillow. "Well... I'm not ready for this." He muttered, placing a hand on Celia's stomach. "Any names, babe?"
Celia giggled quietly and shook her head, "I haven't thought of any good ones yet. I know you found out about this while ago, but do you have maybe one? Sorry if it seems like I'm putting you on the spot."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''ah...hmmm, what time is it right now..?''

[/QUOTE]
"Um..." Nanami lifted her head up and looked over at the clock. "It's 6:15 right now~"

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia giggled quietly and shook her head, "I haven't thought of any good ones yet. I know you found out about this while ago, but do you have maybe one? Sorry if it seems like I'm putting you on the spot."
Taylor chuckled, "How about we combine two names?" He asked. "Let's see... A girl name.... I'll use our names. Taylor and Celia... remove the 'Y' and 'O'... Along with the 'C' and 'R'... 'E' also... We get, Talia!"

LunaCrosby said:
Mal gave roman a..hug. or something as close to a hug as she could get.
Roman looked up at Mal and smiled a little, her attempt at a hug, making him feel better, "What are you doing?" He asked, chuckling a little.

Roman said:
Taylor chuckled, "How about we combine two names?" He asked. "Let's see... A girl name.... I'll use our names. Taylor and Celia... remove the 'Y' and 'O'... Along with the 'C' and 'R'... 'E' also... We get, Talia!"
"Talia?" Celia said and tilted her head a little. "Hehe, I like that name. It was a weird way you came up with it though." She stated and laughed a little.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Um..." Nanami lifted her head up and looked over at the clock. "It's 6:15 right now~"
''hmm..well the maid cafe i work at is still open......but i can stick to taking the day off. wanna go home?''

Roman said:

Roman looked up at Mal and smiled a little, her attempt at a hug, making him feel better, "What are you doing?" He asked, chuckling a little.
"im attempting a hug.. I can already tell I failed..." she says.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Talia?" Celia said and tilted her head a little. "Hehe, I like that name. It was a weird way you came up with it though." She stated and laughed a little.
Taylor rolled over, so he was laying on his back. He smiled and looked up at the ceiling, "Liar." He said, smiling as he rolled over.

giphy.gif

"You know that was the best way in the world~" he said jokingly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back