• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
Nexus continued to lick his ice cream before he answered her. "Umm... Did ya like anyone else before me?" He asked.

Axel took another bite of his pepperoni pizza, looking up at the sky.
Ilaani blinked "Ah, well, I've had a crush or two, but yeah nothing ever happened with those people just silly crushes" she admitted before chuckling lightly "what about you?"

Mayyflower said:
Amaya chuckled. "Well anywhere but the park and the beach" she says
Ayen chuckled "well, i guess we could talk the kids out of the park." he said as he walked over to her.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani blinked "Ah, well, I've had a crush or two, but yeah nothing ever happened with those people just silly crushes" she admitted before chuckling lightly "what about you?"
Nexus sighed. "I have to say the same thing. I had crushes... But I've never had a girlfriend." He said before smiling at Ilaani.

Lumina said:
It hadn't really hit Noir what was happening until Yuto hugged her, and it was only now that she started to get emotional. She hugged Yuto back, nearly sobbing with happiness (though, it wasn't her intention to cry that much, the hormones were taking over at this point). Wiping her face she placed her hands back on the bump (wait, was it bigger now??), smiling down softly at it.
"Parents, huh..?"

Yumi and Kanon exchanged glances before walking over to greet Kairassi.

"Hi! I'm Kanon, and this is Yumi."

"It's nice to meet you!"

Yumi waved, with Kanon going and hopping up on the table to sit next to their new friend.

"So, do you go to school here too?"
Yuto kissed her cheek softly before smiling at her. "Aren't you excited? We're going to start a family together..." He said softly. "It's going to be fun!"

Mayyflower said:
Amaya chuckled. "Well anywhere but the park and the beach" she says

Kotori chuckled and nods. "I can tell that you like motorcycles" she says smiling
Axel laughed. "Alright, your turn to tell me something about yourself." He said happily.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled at her "Is that so?" he asked softly as he grabbed a blanket and pulled it over them
"Mhm" she said with a small nod as she snuggled into him

Nanne said:
Kanae returned with a glass of water and set it on her nightstand by Diablo. "Are you sure you're okay? What happened to you?" she asked. She had forgotten she lost control and did this to him. In her mind all she's been doing today was sleeping and snacking at home.
Diablo frowned as he looked up at her. "This may sound crazy... But you attacked me... Then went on to attack the town." He said. He took a sip of the water she had set on the nightstand.

TheDragoon said:
Diablo frowned as he looked up at her. "This may sound crazy... But you attacked me... Then went on to attack the town." He said. He took a sip of the water she had set on the nightstand.
Kanaes eyes went wide and she backed away from him. "Wh-- I did this to you?..." she said. She looked afraid of herself. "I couldn't have..." she kept backing away until she reached the door.

TheDragoon said:
Nexus sighed. "I have to say the same thing. I had crushes... But I've never had a girlfriend." He said before smiling at Ilaani.

Yuto kissed her cheek softly before smiling at her. "Aren't you excited? We're going to start a family together..." He said softly. "It's going to be fun!"

Axel laughed. "Alright, your turn to tell me something about yourself." He said happily.
Noir looked up, not moving her hands.

"Well, yeah of course I am. We wanted to have kids right?"

Her gaze fell back down to her stomach.

"It's just kinda scary to think about. Do I even know how to take care of a kid?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''i-i dont know..desu...''

you owe me a post

[/QUOTE]
Amara smiled "Well, what do you have most fun doing?" She asked.

Nanne said:
Kanaes eyes went wide and she backed away from him. "Wh-- I did this to you?..." she said. She looked afraid of herself. "I couldn't have..." she kept backing away until she reached the door.
Diablo coughed a bit before he took another drink of water. "I'm sorry... Maybe I shouldn't have said anything..." He said with a frown. "Now I'm making you feel bad..."

Lumina said:
Noir looked up, not moving her hands.
"Well, yeah of course I am. We wanted to have kids right?"

Her gaze fell back down to her stomach.

"It's just kinda scary to think about. Do I even know how to take care of a kid?"
Yuto smiled as he looked into her eyes. "It is kinda scary, but we'll get through it... Together." He said softly.

Lumina said:
It hadn't really hit Noir what was happening until Yuto hugged her, and it was only now that she started to get emotional. She hugged Yuto back, nearly sobbing with happiness (though, it wasn't her intention to cry that much, the hormones were taking over at this point). Wiping her face she placed her hands back on the bump (wait, was it bigger now??), smiling down softly at it.
"Parents, huh..?"

Yumi and Kanon exchanged glances before walking over to greet Kairassi.

"Hi! I'm Kanon, and this is Yumi."

"It's nice to meet you!"

Yumi waved, with Kanon going and hopping up on the table to sit next to their new friend.

"So, do you go to school here too?"
Kairassi nodded "Yup!" She said happily as she swayed her legs lightly "I arrived here a couple of days ago~"

TheDragoon said:
Diablo coughed a bit before he took another drink of water. "I'm sorry... Maybe I shouldn't have said anything..." He said with a frown. "Now I'm making you feel bad..."

Yuto smiled as he looked into her eyes. "It is kinda scary, but we'll get through it... Together." He said softly.
Noir smiled back at him, feeling slightly better. As her gaze feel back down to her stomach, she spoke again.

"I swear, it's gotten bigger every time I look at it. It's kinda freaky..."

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi nodded "Yup!" She said happily as she swayed her legs lightly "I arrived here a couple of days ago~"
Yumi smiled, taking a seat in a nearby chair.

"So that means you must have powers too, right?"

"Yeah!"

Kanon seemed excited to know.

Lumina said:
Noir smiled back at him, feeling slightly better. As her gaze feel back down to her stomach, she spoke again.
Yuto chuckled lightly. "Well Exceeds are born a lot quicker than normal humans... Which is why we should get you to a hospital." He explained.

TheDragoon said:

Ilaani smiled back at him "I see, you really never had a girlfriend?, I'm surprised, I mean I assumed you'd be popular with girls" she said with a small laugh.

QUOTE="Nanne, post: 3880408, member: 32673"]Mako laughed, "Haha I'm ready come on!" He grabbed her by the hand and left the pizza place. "I think it'd be faster if we just did this..." he said and teleported to the lake. "Oh forgot about my swim trunks..." he said and opened a small portal to his room went in and grabbed his swim trunks. He looked over at her. "Uhh...you might be the same size as Kanae. Want to borrow her stuff?" he said.

Ivory shook her head no. "Thanks, but I got it covered!" A shadow slowly rose and covered her head to toe for a second, then disappearing, leaving behind a black sun hay and a black one piece, covered with a grey sundress. "Ready!" She said, saluting him with a big smile.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani smiled back at him "I see, you really never had a girlfriend?, I'm surprised, I mean I assumed you'd be popular with girls" she said with a small laugh.
Nexus laughed lightly. "You think so? I don't think so..." He said as he finished up his ice cream.

TheDragoon said:
Yuto chuckled lightly. "Well Exceeds are born a lot quicker than normal humans... Which is why we should get you to a hospital." He explained.
Noir blinked down at her stomach.

"Well, uh, okay then..."

She moved to sit up and winced.

"My lower back is already sore. Geez."

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Where should we put them now? xD ))
((Um... well we can say Aion brought them home cuz it was getting dark?))

Lumina said:

Yumi smiled, taking a seat in a nearby chair.

"So that means you must have powers too, right?"

"Yeah!"

Kanon seemed excited to know.
Kairassi nodded as she held out her hand, electricity bouncing around on her hand. "I can do stuff with electricity" she said happily as she stopped "Though I wanna be better at it, I met someone when I arrived who said he would teach me!" She said happily "What can you two do?"

TheDragoon said:
Nexus laughed lightly. "You think so? I don't think so..." He said as he finished up his ice cream.
"I do" she said with a nod and a laugh "You know, I don't know where people get the idea that you're egotistical at all" she said as she looked at him "You've never ever seemed that way to me" she said shaking her head lightly.

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi nodded as she held out her hand, electricity bouncing around on her hand. "I can do stuff with electricity" she said happily as she stopped "Though I wanna be better at it, I met someone when I arrived who said he would teach me!" She said happily "What can you two do?"
Kanon spoke first.

"Just the general enhanced speed, strength, reflexes, that kinda stuff. It's Yumi that's got the cool powers."

Yumi shook her head, giving a small smile to Kairassi.

"They're not that cool. I can take or give emotions or conditions between myself and another person, I can give buffs or boosts to my allies, and I have healing."

Kanon shrugged, looking at Kairassi as if to say "I told you so."

"See? Cool powers."

"But you're actually strong, though..."

"True."

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled "well, i guess we could talk the kids out of the park." he said as he walked over to her.
"Well it's just the parks right across the street.." She says

Nonalaka said:

"I do" she said with a nod and a laugh "You know, I don't know where people get the idea that you're egotistical at all" she said as she looked at him "You've never ever seemed that way to me" she said shaking her head lightly.
Nexus suddenly started leaning towards her before he licked some mint ice cream off her lower lip, blushing a little when he did that.

Lumina said:
Noir blinked down at her stomach.
"Well, uh, okay then..."

She moved to sit up and winced.

"My lower back is already sore. Geez."

((Um... well we can say Aion brought them home cuz it was getting dark?))
Yuto picked her up bridal style and teleported her to the hospital, along with himself. He was looking around for a doctor.

TheDragoon said:

"Well I'm 18, I live with three other people, and I kinda like reading" she says

Users who are viewing this thread

Back