• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''o-oh...i see''
*She then stretched a little*

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah. Only other thing that happened is Kuroh left." Roman said. "I don't know if he'll be visiting again though."

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled and nodded "Yeah, that'd be nice" she said happily as she looked over at him, her eyes flickering a bit as she smiled.
Roland grabbed her hand and started looking for a good place to eat "any ideas of what you would like to eat?" he asked tilting his head at her.

shortyshot8 said:
Al stood up "I just came here a second ago to check on what Roman was doing" He lied
Roman said:
"Yeah. Only other thing that happened is Kuroh left." Roman said. "I don't know if he'll be visiting again though."
*Himeragi giggled at the fact Roman mentioned about Kuroh*

''it had to be Kuroh. oh well...how about Fuyumi?''

Roman said:
Ken gave her a surprised look, "Wow! Good eye, Sakie!" He said laughing a little. "Those are indeed the swings. Come on!" He said, as he gently grabbed her hand and ran towards the swings. "You know, you finding the swings even though you have no idea what they are is impressive." He said as he ran with her.
------

Taylor chuckled, "You are adorable." He said smiling. "I will tell you this, now the pizzas done, neither of us will starve our asses off." He said, ready to eat.

(( I'm a good guesser. ))
Sakie ran beside him with a blank expression, "I found the swings? I was guessing as to what they look like." She admitted.

tumblr_nppjd2C9E81tc7u7qo1_500.gif

-----

By the time Taylor was done talking, Celia had finished cutting the pizza. "What was that about starving?" She said as she held up a slice to her mouth before biting into it happily.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed "She went to get some rest" He said

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka laughed again and shook her head, "I guess you're right about that. They just make things a lot easier sometimes." She said as she walked of towards the fire before sitting down to the left of it.
...♅Akira sat down beside Asuka and stared at the fire, shortly before turning his gaze to Asuka. He spoke, his dark brown irises focusing on Asuka's♅...

“ Exactly~... You're beautiful, you know that? ”

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
"She went to her room for rest." Roman said.

WeirdPrincess said:
Sakie ran beside him with a blank expression, "I found the swings? I was guessing as to what they look like." She admitted.
tumblr_nppjd2C9E81tc7u7qo1_500.gif

-----

By the time Taylor was done talking, Celia had finished cutting the pizza. "What was that about starving?" She said as she held up a slice to her mouth before biting into it happily.
Ken chuckled, "I know, that's why I said good job." He said. "I was surprised you found them on your first try." Ken said as they ran.

-------

Taylor picked up a slice and shook his head, "Nothing, it doesn't matter now that we're eating." He said taking a bite out if his pizza.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''ah...alright. thats good...nothing bad happened to her right?''
already told him via conversation
xD ))

[/QUOTE]
(Dammit xD )

Al looked at her "She will be fine....." He played with the necklace on his neck "Just...Don't get yourself killed alright?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''ah...alright. thats good...nothing bad happened to her right?''
already told him via conversation
xD ))

[/QUOTE]
Roman rubbed his chin, "Nope, not that I know of."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite nodded. "Sure! I can get you some of the best food ever seen in any dimension if you like." He said with a smile.
Aiden chuckled. "She really likes food..."

@Mayyflower
Nissa:*she nods her head* I really do like food.... I eat everything *She says looking around, now hungry.. she leans over and whispers to Aiden* It is rude yes to eat another persons things....

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]@shortyshot8 @Nonalaka [/b][/color]

[/QUOTE]
((Sure, why not xD ))

Amara had left the room to let Natsuru rest and was sitting outside in the garden, idly looking at the flowers and enjoying the weather.

Roman said:
Roman rubbed his chin, "Nope, not that I know of."
shortyshot8 said:
(Dammit xD )
Al looked at her "She will be fine....." He played with the necklace on his neck "Just...Don't get yourself killed alright?"
''alright''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''alright''

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed in relief "Good..." He said quietly "Hey Roman....?"

Jennete said:
Nissa:*she nods her head* I really do like food.... I eat everything *She says looking around, now hungry.. she leans over and whispers to Aiden* It is rude yes to eat another persons things....
Aiden whispered back. "That is unless somebody offers you food, then it's ok." He said.

@Mayyflower

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed in relief "Good..." He said quietly "Hey Roman....?"
[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''alright''

[/QUOTE]
"Hm?" Roman asked as he was playing another game.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira sat down beside Asuka and stared at the fire, shortly before turning his gaze to Asuka. He spoke, his dark brown irises focusing on Asuka's♅...
“ Exactly~... You're beautiful, you know that? ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka blushed again and shook her head, "I'm not that beautiful. I do think I'm pretty though." She said as she shifted her gaze from the fire and to Akira.

Roman said:
"Hm?" Roman asked as he was playing another game.
Al sighed "Is it okay if I stay in your place for a while I need to keep a close eye on William" He said referring to the talk they had

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka blushed again and shook her head, "I'm not that beautiful. I do think I'm pretty though." She said as she shifted her gaze from the fire and to Akira.
...♅Akira blushed lightly due to his thoughts. He spoke, his blush intensifying♅...

“ I.. love you. ”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back