• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Roman rubbed his chin, "Don't worry, one day you'll figure it out."
Al nodded "Alright..." He said "I'm sure that he was just hidden well...And this" He said pointing it his necklace "This seals away my Demonic power.....But...I don't know yet how to activate my Angelic power"

WeirdPrincess said:
"What are swings?" Sakie asked as they walked towards the park. "Sorry if I ask a lot of questions it's just....I don't really know everything a regular person should. All of this stuff is new to me." She said quietly and tugged on a strand of her purple hair.
-----

Celia laughed, "I can't get mad at you but someone probably can." She said before putting her hands on his head and petting him, a smile on her face as she did.

tumblr_nrvoi6XEkt1u86t2qo1_540.gif
Ken slowly lifted off into the air, "I'll demonstrate." He said as she he floated beside her. He then pretended as if he were sitting on a swing, "You sit like this on a swing, and then let someone push you so you can go higher." He said smiling. "Now I have to take you to the swings. Just to show you how awesome they are."

------

Taylor sighed, and smiled happily, before looking up at her, "Someone will get mad at me one day. You're right about that." He said as he nuzzled into her stomach. "I'll have to make sure that person isn't you though."

shortyshot8 said:
Al nodded "Alright..." He said "I'm sure that he was just hidden well...And this" He said pointing it his necklace "This seals away my Demonic power.....But...I don't know yet how to activate my Angelic power"
"Maybe you aren't supposed to activate it yet. Maybe it's like some powers that activate when they're absolutely needed." Roman said.

Roman said:
Ken slowly lifted off into the air, "I'll demonstrate." He said as she he floated beside her. He then pretended as if he were sitting on a swing, "You sit like this on a swing, and then let someone push you so you can go higher." He said smiling. "Now I have to take you to the swings. Just to show you how awesome they are."
------

Taylor sighed, and smiled happily, before looking up at her, "Someone will get mad at me one day. You're right about that." He said as he nuzzled into her stomach. "I'll have to make sure that person isn't you though."

"Maybe you aren't supposed to activate it yet. Maybe it's like some powers that activate when they're absolutely needed." Roman said.
Al nodded "I see..." He said before looking at Himeragi "Will she ever wake up?"

shortyshot8 said:
Al nodded "I see..." He said before looking at Himeragi "Will she ever wake up?"
Roman chuckled, "Have patience my friend. In time she'll be awake."

Roman said:
------

Sakie watched with interesting and put her arms in front of her in excitement, "That looks like fun! I can't wait to try it! But..." She soon started to laugh a little. "You look silly doing that."

tumblr_no7ob9Xce31tc7u7qo1_500.gif

-----

"I can't get mad you silly. I love you to much to try and stay mad at you." Celia said softly as she looking down at Taylor and continued to pet him.

tumblr_nk4du6pr1K1qc9zfzo5_r1_250.gif

SoulofTobi said:
Roland nodded "okay" he said as he pulled out some money the walked up to the game booth "yes, i would like to know how many times i have to win to get that panda." he said looking at the man running the booth.
Dakota stood behind him and watched silently as he spoke to the man running the stall. "The Panda? Well you'll have to throw these 6 baseballs and hit the middle, orange zone of at least 4 of the targets" The man explained as he passed over the baseballs onto the counter "Good luck" the man said with a chuckle.

Roman said:
Roman chuckled, "Good." He said with a nod.
...♆Kuroh laughed and spoke♆...

“ Anyway, shouldn't you return to Roman now? I'm about to take my leave, as I can hear my uncle complaining again.. ”

WeirdPrincess said:
"That was the hardest thing I've ever had to do....at least as of today." Asuka muttered as she wrapped her arms around Akira. "Yeah I guess we can. I just need to take the other one down."
...♅Akira waved his hand to his face as the spare tent vanished, leaving only one left. He spoke, placing his hand back to Asuka's waist♅...

“ There we go~ How about I start cooking the fish?~ ”

Nonalaka said:
Dakota stood behind him and watched silently as he spoke to the man running the stall. "The Panda? Well you'll have to throw these 6 baseballs and hit the middle, orange zone of at least 4 of the targets" The man explained as he passed over the baseballs onto the counter "Good luck" the man said with a chuckle.
Roland chuckled as he rapid fired the baseballs, each one hitting the middle of a target making a *thud* sound six time "panda please!" he said cockily while holding out his hand and smiling at the man.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled as he rapid fired the baseballs, each one hitting the middle of a target making a *thud* sound six time "panda please!" he said cockily while holding out his hand and smiling at the man.
(Just noticed you friended me on Steam...Fuck xD )

WeirdPrincess said:
"It's okay if you are. I'm not judging you." Yumi said with a smile before she clapped her hands together excitedly when Kenai said he'll come with. "That's great! You'll be safe, I promise. I'll make sure neither of you fall." She said happily.
Yuna smiled excitedly as she swayed back and forth "Yay!, this will be super fun!" Kenai quietly nodded as his ears folded back "Aha, yeah" he said as rubbed the side of his neck with his hand forcing a smile somewhat.

WeirdPrincess said:
Sakie watched with interesting and put her arms in front of her in excitement, "That looks like fun! I can't wait to try it! But..." She soon started to laugh a little. "You look silly doing that."
tumblr_no7ob9Xce31tc7u7qo1_500.gif

-----

"I can't get mad you silly. I love you to much to try and stay mad at you." Celia said softly as she looking down at Taylor and continued to pet him.

tumblr_nk4du6pr1K1qc9zfzo5_r1_250.gif
Ken smirked and closed his eyes his eyes before opening one, pretty much winking at her.

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_6qq64jwssu4g8g0k4o8owccw4_640.gif

"It may have made me look silly, but it was worth it because you found it funny."

-------

Taylor gently pulled his head away from her hands and looked the other way. "That was nice. I feel the same way, I just can't get mad at you."

giphy.gif

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen let go "so now, i guessing you want to hit me or scream at me or both, right?" he said with a sigh while looking up at her.
Amaya got up and went to their room and crawled into the corner of the bed.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ Anyway, shouldn't you return to Roman now? I'm about to take my leave, as I can hear my uncle complaining again.. ”

...♅Akira waved his hand to his face as the spare tent vanished, leaving only one left. He spoke, placing his hand back to Asuka's waist♅...

[/QUOTE]
Roman nodded, "Yeah, I'm pretty sure he'll need to be at 100% just in case something happens. Take care Kuroh. Also, don't hesitate to come visit us all. We're always around." The clone said before vanishing in a could of smoke.

Roman said:
Roman nodded, "Yeah, I'm pretty sure he'll need to be at 100% just in case something happens. Take care Kuroh. Also, don't hesitate to come visit us all. We're always around." The clone said before vanishing in a could of smoke.
...♆Kuroh watched as Roman vanished, soon doing the same. He reappeared within the Fukushima Estate, landing on his bed♆...

SoulofTobi said:
Dakota smiled and clapped her hands together. The man blinked a few times as he looked at the targets then at Roland raising a brow "Impressive" he said with a laugh before passing over the panda. "Congratulations, heres your prize"

Mayyflower said:
Amaya got up and went to their room and crawled into the corner of the bed.
Ayen laid there for a while before getting up and quietly walking to their room and stood in the door way.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen laid there for a while before getting up and quietly walking to their room and stood in the door way.
Amaya laid there silently using her eyes to look around the room

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled and clapped her hands together. The man blinked a few times as he looked at the targets then at Roland raising a brow "Impressive" he said with a laugh before passing over the panda. "Congratulations, heres your prize"
Roland smirked "thank you, but this is for her." he said as he gave the panda to Dakota "anything else you'd like my lovely dork." he asked sweetly.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

[/QUOTE]
Asuka laughed and nodded, "I'm going to pretend I didn't see that because you just cheated. As for the fish, please. My stomach might start eating itself if I don't get food in it soon."

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka laughed and nodded, "I'm going to pretend I didn't see that because you just cheated. As for the fish, please. My stomach might start eating itself if I don't get food in it soon."
...♅Akira laughed lightly and planted a soft kiss onto Asuka's cheek, soon turning around and leaving her grasp. He took the two large pieces of fish from the basket and placed his fingers over their stomachs. He moved his hand downwards, cutting the stomach open. He quickly made the guts vanished, shortly before resealing the opening. He then skewered both of the fish with a stripped down piece of wood, soon placing it over the fire. He spoke, looked around at Asuka and winking♅...

“ We have the powers, why not use them?~ ”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back